026

Special Class 3-D

Myungsoo looked on as Luhan dialed on his phone.

“Why are you harassing Sehun with phone calls?” He asked, the other students of 3-D were now roaming around the park.

“It’s weird,”

“It’s not weird for Sehun to ignore our calls.” L deadpanned.

Luhan just shook his head.

“No, if he’s just ignoring, he would just let the phone ring, but now his phone seems to be switched off.”

Myungsoo paused.

“Do you think this is because of King?” L asked.

“I don’t know, but something doesn’t seem right.”

 

Chansung opened the car’s door, Jinhee bit her lip.

“Seriously,”

“This is…just lunch right?” Jinhee asked, Chansung smiled and just gestured for her to move.

“To you..it might be.” He nodded, Jinhee nodded but she sent him a curious look.

“I know you’re mad at me for not telling that I didn’t sign those papers,”

Jinhee looked away as they walked.

“But…I want you to know that….I didn’t want to let you go back then.”

Jinhee paused.

“Now, I still don’t want to. I feel..horrible for what my father did to us, Jinnie.”

“Chansung-ah, I~”

“I wish you would stay.” Chansung turned his gaze to her.

Jinhee was about to reply when suddenly she felt dizzy, she heard Chansung mutter a curse before her world turned black.

 

Sehun flinched as the Sena’s father slammed his phone against the table, his parents were seated at the living room, while he had quietly followed the elder Hwang outside to the garden.

“She went off with that gangster!” He seethed at his secretary; the other male could only nod meekly.

Sehun’s brows furrowed.

Sena’s father knew about Mark’s background, he sighed to himself. He still had no idea why Sena ran off earlier. She didn’t even say anything, she just took off.

Did she really not want to see him?

His fists curled.

Then he paused as he saw two men in black suits ran past him.

“What brings you two here?” Mister Hwang demanded.

“It’s..the young master..he’s been kidnapped, along with miss Jinhee.”

 

 

Mark started R8’s engine, King slid in.

“Drive.” Her tone was calm, but the frantic look on her eyes gave her away. Mark nodded before speeding away before Sena’s father could chase them.

“Sena, that was~”

“I..know.”

“Where do you want to go?” Mark sighed, there was no point in trying to ask for a reason from her.

“Somewhere..where no one would find us.”

Mark’s eyes doubled in size.

“I know what’s going to happen if I come back, Mark.”

“But do you know what’s going to happen?”

King stared back at him.

“He saw you run away with me, Sena.”

Sena stared at her fingers.

 

“I guess…you weigh more.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

So, i've been playing with two fanfic(plot) ideas as of now, a Heartbreaker inspired one(a GOT7 version), or a Kai-Mark-OC one. hahaha to those who doesn't know what I mean by Heartbreaker, it's one of my fanfics, wherein one girl gets to live with EXO(OT12), check out my profile for more info on that one.

 

Anyway, happy holidays!!