028

Special Class 3-D

 

“What?!” Luhan almost rammed his car at the school’s gate, he was on the phone with Tao.

“The one who kidnapped…the authorities just found out, ge.”

“A gang?”

“Right, reports say this..people have a dispute with the Tuans.”

“Arasso, I’ll be there. Call L and Sehun for me.”

“Yes, ge.”

“Tao? How’s uncle doing?”

Tao was silent for a moment.

“He’s angry. Somehow, he’s blaming Mark…again.”

 

“We need to contact her.” Myungsoo sounded tired. They were at the Hwang residence, sitting impatiently at the garden. Police still had no idea on the whereabouts of Chansung and Jinhee.

Sehun remained quiet.

“I called Mark’s home, one of his men answered, he claims that no one has seen him since they left.”

“Don’t they have other..places here?” Sehun looked up.

“I don’t know.” Luhan replied.

“But do you think this is really about the Tuans?” L looked up.

“I’m not sure, but…now, it seems like the only logical reason behind everything.” Luhan looked away.

“He was angry at Mark before, because of the accident. I can’t believe this is happening.” Luhan shook his head.

“Angry? Mark got blind because of saving his daughter, that’s preposterous.” Myungsoo snapped.

“L~”

“Their father is too much, I’m going to search for them.” Myungsoo walked out, Sehun glanced at Sehun.

“We can locate Sena, try calling the telephone company. They can probably trace her phone’s signal.” Sehun said flatly.

 

 

Mark looked up, Sena was staring up the sky.

“Another round of guilt tripping?” He mused as he picked up his cup of coffee and walked to her.

“No, ” Sena lifted herself onto the railings.

“Actually, I’m thinking that…well, we’ve been gone for more than three days and~”

“You decided to stop being King and fighting?” He asked eagerly, Sena shook her head.

“I should have at least called my brother.” She finished.

“You know you can do that anytime.”

“You are clearly against…everything that I’ve decided on, but..” Sena met his gaze, Mark just shrugged.

“You brought me here and helped me.”

“It’s what you want to do, Sen. Why should I stop you? As long as you’re safe, it’s fine with me.” Mark patted her knee.

Suddenly a loud buzzing emanated from the house, before Sena could react Mark lifted her down the railing and yanked her behind him.

“Mark,” She felt Mark’s grip on her wrist tighten, then he let go.

“Stay behind me.” He said before walking towards the doors.

“What is happening?” She asked, she was starting to panic, the windows had started to lock down around them as they walked in.

The buzzing sound started to get louder.

“Someone broke in?”

Mark nodded without saying anything.

“Can you please…for Christ’s sake, shut this down!” Myungsoo appeared by the kitchen, Sena gaped.

“You.” Mark murmured before climbing the stairs.

L faced her, he looked pissed at the same time amused. Sena bit her lip.

“We..can talk about other issues later, but you have to come home, King.”

Sena’s eyes widened.

“Come home? Myungsoo, if this is about the class, I officially appoint you and~”

Myungsoo shook his head at her, then he spoke,

“It’s your brother and Jinhee noona, they got kidnapped.”

“What?!” Sena took a step back.

 

“And your father’s blaming Mark for it.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++