029

Special Class 3-D

 

 

Mark stepped on the gas, Sena remained quiet as she closed her eyes. Mark was barking orders through his Bluetooth earpiece as they sped back to the city.

“What?” Mark paused, he snuck a glance at Sena before looking ahead.

“What do you mean?”

Sena heard Mark curse under his breath before ending the call.

“I know what you’re thinking, Mark, don’t.” Sena said without opening her eyes.

“It..It’s like what happened before…your father was mad at me. He got mad at you when he found out about us.”

“My father does not have the ability to understand things in a bigger picture, so~”

“Sena, the ones who kidnapped your brother is our enemy gang.” Mark stated.

“But why would they kidnap my brother and unnie? You’re not even close with unnie.” Sena frowned, Mark just reached over to clasp her hand in his.

“I don’t know what they want, but I promise you I will find out.”

 

Luhan stood up from the couch when he heard the purr of an engine, together with Sehun they dashed down to the house’s porch.

Both sighed in relief as they saw Sena alight from the car.

“Sena~”

“You!” Mister Hwang appeared out of nowhere and slapped her across the cheek, Sehun and Luhan froze.

“It’s because of you! You’re back with him again, look where your brother is now!” He yelled at her, Sena looked up, her eyes cold.

“You’re right, it’s because of me, it’s always because of me!” She yelled back, Mark stepped behind her to rub her back comfortingly.

“You know what father? I don’t want to be not just emancipated I want you out of my life.” Sena’s tone was cold, the man balked in his spot.

“I’m moving out tonight. Don’t even pretend stopping me.”

“And where will you stay? With this gangster?” He chuckled bitterly.

She spun to him, the look on her eyes told them she wasn’t being Sena, she was being King.

“This gangster was blind a year ago because he saved me. And, before eomma left she gave me the Gangnam villa as well as three of our hotels in China, abeoji. I can leave whenever I want.” Sena stormed towards the front door.

 

Luhan watched as the elder man left, it was clear that whatever Sena had told him, hurt him.

“How is she?” He asked as Mark reached them, he glanced at the gates before facing them.

“Talk to her. You’re the only one who can reach her now.” Mark replied, Luhan frowned but he walked in the house. Sehun leaned against the white railings, his gaze not meeting Mark’s.

“She was worried about you.” Mark said lowly.

Sehun turned to him.

“I know…things might be a little uncomfortable for us right now, but I’m asking this from you as a friend, and someone who cares for Sena.”

Sehun paused, he looked at Mark oddly.

“Stay. Don’t leave her. You…You’re very important to her. And I want to thank you for always being there for her.”

“Well, I didn’t do it for you.” Sehun shrugged before walking to the garden, Mark only shook his head with a small smile before walking in the house.

 

Luhan flinched as Sena tossed the two leather trolleys onto her bed, then she walked to her walk-in closet.

“Sena, please,” He said.

King started to toss handful of clothes to the bags.

“King, leaving your father~”

“I have no choice but to leave, Luhan, I know Mark sent you here.” She snapped.  

“Your brother hasn’t been found~”

“I know it’s not because of Mark, Luhan.” She stated calmly.

Luhan paused, his brows rising.

Sena sighed then she produced a phone from her pocket.

“Mark accidentally place it in my purse, I picked up when it rang.”

“Sora, her brother is a member of this group, she kidnapped them to get even.”

Luhan was .shocked.

“Does Mark~”

“No, he doesn’t. and I prefer if he doesn’t.” King looked up, Luhan frowned.

“His men found out where they took oppa and unnie. I’m going there tonight.”

“King, you are dealing with a gang~”

“I can’t tell Mark, I can’t put his life on the line again. And you know the police cant even handle this.”

Luhan bit his lip, he looked angry. Sena sighed and walked to him, she squeezed his hand.

“Don’t worry, wo shi King(I am King), I can handle this.”

 

“Obviously not alone, I’m coming along and you have to kill me to stop me.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++