010

Special Class 3-D

“She’s uncontrollable now.” Myungsoo said as the whole class stood before Chaejin High’s gang.

Luhan glanced at Mark, he was leaning against the wall, patiently waiting. While King was occupied with rubbing the side of her arm.

“Is she okay now? She got hit. It’s my first time seeing King getting hit.” Myungsoo frowned.

“King has a weakness, L, don’t forget, she’s just a girl.” Luhan sighed before looking away.

“You know, huh?”

“Mwo?”

“That there’s something between King and the new student.”

 

King winced as she felt something press against her arm.

“Sit this out.” Sehun stated, King took hold of the ice pack.

“I can’t, I have to stop this.”

Sehun looked at the class pointedly.

“Sehun~”

“Even though you’re King, that doesn’t mean you heal quickly. You were hit badly.”

“It’s just a fracture.”

Sehun almost sighed, he noticed King glance at Mark across them, his brows furrowed.

“I’m serious, sit this out, Sena.”

King looked at Sehun, finally she sighed and nodded. Sehun smiled and patted her head before walking back to Luhan and Myungsoo.

 

Sena took out her phone and winced, her brother was calling.

She was about to answer when someone grabbed it from her.

“It’s your brother.” Mark said, King scowled.

“You can try all you want, push me all you want, Sen, but I wont give you up.”

King was about to reply, but Mark’s sincere gaze stop hers.

“I can’t. I can’t give you up.”

King was at a loss of words, she looked away.

“What game are you playing?” She asked softly.

“Game? Sen~”

“Are you trying to lure me in again? Then you’re going to leave. Just like before.” Her voice was dripping with venom.

“I can’t play with you now, Mark, I have~”

“I am not playing!” Mark snapped at her, King halted.

 

“There is definitely something between them.” Myungsoo said, Luhan and Sehun were also looking at Mark and King from afar.

They saw how King’s fingers  started to tremble and fidget as she and Mark argued.

“King..almost looks like she’s nervous,” Myungsoo paused, Sehun grew uncomfortable.

Luhan just shook his head.

 He left her, why is he back?

 

 

“You see, Sen, you never listen. I want to be back in your life.”

“You never had to leave Mark,”

“I left because I knew you needed someone better than me, Sena, that time~”

“You lost your eyesight because of me, how do you think I would feel when you left?” King felt tears line her eyes.

“This is too much, Mark, I…I can’t..do this anymore.” King felt Mark caress her right cheek.

“How could I be with you when I was blind? How could I protect you?”

“Well, I don’t need protecting, not anymore.” King pulled away from him, then she left.

 

Sehun and Myungsoo were about to follow King, but Luhan stopped them.

“Don’t.”

“But she’s hurt!” Sehun almost snapped.

“She needs space. Don’t follow her.” Luhan met gazes with Mark.

“Do you have plans to tell us who he is or do I have to squeeze it out of you, hyung?” Sehun asked icily, Luhan paused. Myungsoo looked at Luhan pointedly.

“He..He’s someone from King’s past.”

 

Sehun whacked the student’s face with the bat before he could reach Myungsoo, it caused the other students of 3-D to pause. Sehun rarely joined fights, but even if he did before he never really did act this harsh.

“King warns that if you attack again, she’ll personally come to get your leader.” Luhan announced as 3-D started to step back.

“And, don’t bother trying to scare us again, these bats don’t really work on us.” Myungsoo mused before tossing the bat away. Sehun was the first one to walk away from the group. Luhan paused, then he slowly shook his head.

“I wonder when he’ll confess.” L piped as they walked.

 

“Sehun? King and her are too alike, both so stubborn and quiet.” Luhan murmured.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++