021

Special Class 3-D

 

His men faced him, Mark found the lone male on the ground, he was laughing hysterically.

“All this…for that ~” He felt something hard hit his cheek, then he was yanked up.

“I hate people like you.” Mark hissed before sending his fist across the man’s jaw.

The male landed on the pavement, Mark took his gun and strikes him across the face again.

“Mark, stop, you’ll kill him.” Luhan walked to him, but Mark ignored him.

“Stop him.” Chansung said in worry, he knew there was no point in meddling with the mafia.

Sehun managed to sit up with Myungsoo’s help.

“Sena!” Jinhee exclaimed, Sena started to move in her brother’s arm.

“Sen~”

She felt the car’s lights burn her eyes, then she squinted.

“Mark.” She whispered as she sat up, then she started to tremble.

“Sena, what’s wrong?” Chansung asked, then his sister frantically stood up.

“Mark! No! Move!”

 

Sena went past Luhan, then he watched as Sena wrap her arms around Mark tightly, he staggered back at her sudden attack.

The gun landed on the pavement with a crack, the males immediately dragged the injured male away.

Sena was panting, tears starting to stain her cheeks as she clung to him.

“Move. Please.” She pleaded, Mark’s brows rose in confusion.

Sen, what are you saying?” He sputtered in English, but Sena just shook her head.

“A car’s coming, move. You’ll get hurt again. I…don’t think I..can stand you leaving again.”

“Sena~” Her body suddenly went limp, Mark caught her before she could fall.

 

Sehun was leaning against Myungsoo as Sena was brought to the ambulance, Chansung had followed as well as Jinhee.

“What happened?” Myungsoo wondered in confusion.

They saw Mark dismiss his men, he faced them.

Luhan started to flinch as he started to walk to them.

“Aren’t you her boyfriend? Can’t you protect her well?”

Sehun tensed.

“Who are you to say that to me?”

“I love her, that’s why.” Mark replied evenly before stepping away from them, he got in his car and sped away.

 

Jinhee bit her lip as the nurses set up Sena’s room, Sena was already lying on the bed, her bruises now cleaned and covered with gauze.

She didn’t expect that she would find her. She thought she had hidden herself well.

The door suddenly opened, making her jump in the process.

“Sena!” Tao yelped, then he was yanked back with a bothered Luhan.

“She’s sleeping, sleeping.” He hissed, then the two males turned to her, Jinhee was lifted off the ground by her ex-cousin-in-law with a bone crushing hug.

“Jie! I miss you so much!”

Jinhee chuckled awkwardly, Tao put her down, he was beaming at her.

“Have you been doing well?” She asked, Tao nodded, then he glanced at the bed, his brows furrowed.

“She..was looking for you, noona.” Luhan said softly, Jinhee nodded.

“Did she say why?”

The door opened again, Chansung walked in.

“I already fixed her papers, Tao can you~” He halted when he noticed Jinhee was with them.

Tao and Luhan felt the change of the atmosphere in a matter of seconds.

 

 

 

“At this time, you want to eat hot pot?” Mark murmured as he got in the Hwang residence in Taiwan, Sena grinned at him.

“I’m hungry.”

“Yeah, and you had dinner like two hours ago.”

Sena made a face at him, Mark sighed and gestured for her to go to her room.

“Get your coat them, make it quick.” He snapped irritably, she chuckled before climbing the stairs.

 

Chansung looked up, he was sitting outside the room, he couldn’t bear seeing his sister bruised and injured.

“Hyung.”

He stood up and patted the male’s shoulder.

“Thank you, even though…you almost killed him.”

Mark smiled sheepishly.

“But….Mark, are..you back for good? Because…my sister, you have no idea how much she suffered when you left. I just want to know if she’s going to get hurt again.”

Mark winced in guilt.

 

“Finally.” Sena patted her stomach as they stepped out of the stall, Mark chuckled and wrapped one arm around her.

“It’s amazing you didn’t bring your “friends” with you.” She mused, Mark shook his head.

“You said it makes you uncomfortable.” Mark stated as he opened the car door for her, Sena just nodded gratefully before sliding in the car.

Sena was nodding to the beat of the music as they drove back to the house.

“But, Mark, I~”

The car suddenly swerved around.

“Lean back.” Mark ordered, he tried to control the wheel, but the car was spinning uncontrollably.

“Mark!” Sena panicked as she saw that they were going to hit a huge electric post, Mark unhooked his seatbelt and threw himself over her.

Then the only thing Sena could remember was a loud crash and Mark’s blood staining her cheek.

 

“Mark!”

Chansung and Mark both stood up at the sound coming from the room, they immediately rushed in, Sena was thrashing on the bed. Chansung stepped towards her.

“No…Mark….Move.” She was crying, Mark tensed and looked away.

“Your…eyes….” She whispered in pain, Chansung looked at the younger male, then he squeezed his shoulder.

“She needs you.” He said before leaving the room, Mark stared at Sena, she was now sobbing and trembling on the bed.

“Sen.” He sat beside her and held her hand.

“It’s me, I’m here.” He said softly, he felt her hand tighten around his.

“I…thought…” She whispered, her eyes still close, Mark could only smile a sad smile before kissing the back of her hand.

“I’m not going to leave you, so sleep. You need to rest.”

Then she suddenly sat up, she let go of his hand and looked at him.

“You were having a nightmare.”

He saw Sena pause, then as if in a daze, she slowly reached for his cheek, for a few seconds she hesitated, Mark pressed her palm against his cheek.

“It’s me.” He said reassuringly. Sena sighed in relief.

“You…were mad at me.”

“I….I was mad at myself.” He looked away, Sena put her hand down.

“How about Sehun?” She asked, Mark shrugged.

“The doctors made him go home after cleaning his wound, but you collapsed, that’s why you’re here.”

Sena nodded.

“I’m sorry, Mark.”

“You don’t~”

“No, let me say this. I shouldn’t have treated you that way when you arrived. I’m sorry I gave up on you when you didn’t. I’m sorry that~”

 

“Are you asking me to let you go?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++