032

Special Class 3-D

 

 

In a matter of seconds, men clad in black suits crowded in the damp space, Mark pushed Sora’s brother to the floor and pressed his foot against his chest.

“You messed with the wrong family.” He stated, before kicking his chin.

“Tuan.” The man hissed as he spit out blood from his bleeding mouth.

“Mark.” Sena warned, Mark just smirked before stepping away.

“I found them, sir!”

Sena looked up and immediately dashed forward towards one of Mark’s men.

 

“Oppa!” Sena sighed in relief as she started to untie the ropes on his wrists.

“J—Jinhee.” Chansung choked, he was pale and sweating heavily.

“She’s okay, oppa. They’re helping down, come.” Sena wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled him up.

“H—How did you…It was Sora.” Chansung was breathing heavily, Sena’s jaw tightened.

“I know oppa, don’t worry. I’ll handle it.”

“Sena~”

“I saved your and your wife’s, I don’t think I need advice on the Sora issue.” She muttered, Chansung couldn’t help but smile.

 

Sena smiled as the ambulance carrying Chasung and Jinhee left, then she winced as she felt someone slap her shoulder.

“Idiot!” Myungsoo hissed, causing both Luhan and Sehun to chuckle.

“Are we helpless fools to you? What’s the use of being close with the “King”,” He made air quotations with his fingers.

“,if you don’t even let us help you?!”

“L, I~”

“Obviously, you think we’re weak, well excuse me King, before you arrived I’ve already made a name at school. And it’s not a pleasant one!”

Sena could only sigh as Myungsoo nagged.

Sena looked up and saw Mark exit the warehouse, he met her gaze briefly, but he looked away. Sena winced.

“I guess you’re in much deeper trouble, then I’ll get going.” Myungsoo smirked before hopping off to his car, Sena balked.

Luhan gave her a flying kiss before leaving, King sighed and faced Sehun.

“I’m not taking your side in this one, you were stupid for not telling us.” Sehun nodded flatly, but he squeezed her shoulder.

“See you at school, Sena.”

 

Sena bit her lip as she watched her friends leave.

“You’re used to me not leaving you when you’re in trouble.” Luhan said casually, Sena turned to him but Luhan just flicked her forehead.

“That did not come from Luhan, student of 3-D, but from Luhan, tired of his stubborn best friend.”

Sena winced, Luhan made a face at her before leaving.

She heard Luhan revved up the engine before leaving.

“He even took my car.” Sena grumbled, she turned towards Mark who was still speaking with his men.

“Tie them up, father wants to talk to with him and his men.” Mark stated, his shoulders were tensed, then he looked up.

“Mark, I~”

Mark raised one palm, one of his men stepped forward.

“Young miss, I’ll take you home safely, this way please.” The male gestured towards one of the black SUVs.

Sena looked at Mark in shock.

“Mark, what are you doing?”

Mark faced her, his eyes cold and dismissive.

 

 

“I don’t think you see me as someone who can protect you, Sen. Leave.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

so, I have a gift(surprise) for you guys, to all the IGOT7s out there, watch out! hahaha

Happy holidays, my lovely readers!