014

Special Class 3-D

 

Myungsoo wanted to hit Tao with a chair.

“What do you mean they’re dating?”

“Why didn’t anyone tell me?”

“I feel so betrayed!”

“If only you went to the party, you would know!” Luhan said, for the third time. They were alone in the room.

“No one told you because it was an impromptu thing.”

They all looked up, King strode in the room, she tossed her bag on her desk and looked at her cousin.

“I had to fly to China, pa was looking for me.” Tao said, King nodded.

“There, I already said my alibi! What’s yours?” He demanded, King winced.

“Sehun saved me.”

“From what? A cockroach?”

King almost whacked the older male, but Tao’s cold and questioning stare stopped her.

“I didn’t expect he would announce my engagement, so I announced that I was seeing someone instead.”

“And you had to bury Sehun with you?” Tao asked, Luhan sighed.

“No, he came to save me.”

Tao nodded, clearly not satisfied.

“You know where this is going right?” He asked again.

“What are you saying?” King asked.

“By now, your parents are probably planning the companies’ merging and other stuff that meant legally binding the two of you.”

Myungsoo nodded, somehow it all made sense as to why Tao was very concerned.

“You are both going to get tied to each other.”

“We’re not getting married, not even a fake marriage. Just a fake relationship.” King shook her head, she plopped down on her seat, peeved.

“Wow, you look…horrible.” Tao said as Sehun walked in the room.

“I had to move out of my place, I finished packing around three am, happy?” Sehun snapped, causing the others to chuckle, but King looked up, her brows furrowed.

“Move out? You forgot to pay rent?” Luhan asked, his nose scrunched up at the thought of his friend’s pigsty of an apartment.

“I had to transfer back at my parents’.”

“Well, if people found out that Oh Banking Group’s son, also, Hwang Sena’s boyfriend, lived there, it would be..messy. Excuse the pun.” Myungsoo nodded. Sena looked at Sehun worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I’ve been planning on moving back before the term ends.” He said to her.

“We need to talk this out. Everything.” Sena stood up and walked out of the room.

 

 

Mark was speaking thru the earpiece as he drove.

“Yes, Hwang Sena and Oh Sehun.”

“But, sir, why~”

“Don’t ask questions, just try to lessen the articles about them. Pay the journalists if you have to. Just do it.”

He tossed the device on the seat before sighing.

Sena would never like people talking about her this way, there were far too many gossips already starting to form.

Mark just stepped on the gas, his thoughts still on her.

 

Sena was surprised as she checked her phone, at least the talk about her and Sehun was starting to die down.

“Did you pay them or something?” Sehun asked as he casually strode towards her, they were alone at the rooftop.

“No, must be our parents.” She replied.

Sehun made a noise.

“They actually enjoy that people are talking about us, good for the business.”

Sena resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

“So, what are we going to talk about, Sena?”

Sena paused.

“You never called me King.” She smiled. Sehun just shrugged at her.

“Well, as a way of saying thanks for saving me, I wondered if you wanted to come over.”

“Come over?”

“I can cook you dinner.”

Sehun made a face, clearly teasing her. Sena sent her a look, then they both heard noises coming from below.

“It’s….Woojin High and their..leader.” King said, she slid down from the railings.

“Come on.” She stated before jogging towards the stairs, Sehun just smiled and followed her.

 

 

Mark faced the students warily. First period hasn’t even started yet and here they were, waiting for a fight.

“Where’s King?” A bulky male demanded, Mark just stared at them, doing a silent headcount.

Nine male students, all dressed in some cheap looking uniform.

“If you’re thinking about taking them all alone, then don’t.”

He glanced back, Sena was making her way towards him.

“King, we’re here~”

“What payback? Did someone send someone to the hospital again?”

Mark’s brows rose up, Sena was most likely teasing the already pissed of students. She glanced at Mark before stepping forward.

“We saw you at the news, King, who would have thought, Poongjin High’s pool of scums are actually a bunch of rich kids bundled up together.”

Sehun casually appeared, his expression flat, but he looked bothered.

“Actually,” The male stepped forward and pointed the tip of his bat on King’s shoulder.

Mark and Sehun were about to step forward but King spoke,

“Stand back.” She stated calmly, she faced the taller male with a smile on her face.

“I think I specifically warned you not to bother 3-D during class hours.”

“Huh,” He spat at her, before King could move, the bat was yanked out from the male’s grasp and he staggered back to the ground with a bleeding nose while clutching onto his abdomen. Mark tossed the bat, barely missing to hit the male’s head.

The other students stared at him, stunned. Even King didn’t move that fast.

“You can all go now, come back later after class.” Mark quipped, his icy glare meeting theirs.

“Do you want my position, take it.” King muttered, Mark didn’t reply but he just stretched his hand to her.

“What?”

“Take off the coat, Sena.” He said gesturing towards where the spit had landed.

“Mark, it’s~”

“Take it off.”

“Don’t force her.” Sehun stepped forward, Mark’s jaw tightened.

I should have stepped forward first.

“Take it off.” Mark ignored the other male.

“She doesn’t have to.” Sehun quipped, Sena looked up, her eyes met Mark’s, she sighed before shaking off the coat and handed it to him.

“Sehun, it’s fine~”

Sehun was already making his way towards the school building, while Mark was already disposing of his coat.

“Huh.” Sena muttered before rubbing her palms against the sleeve of her white shirt.

“Wear this.” Mark tossed his coat to her, before going to the entrance himself.

Sena looked around her, the lot was already empty.

 

“Oh.” Myungsoo blinked.

“Wow.” Tao nodded, the rest of 3-D looked on curiously.

“I totally get why he’s in 3-D now.” Myungsoo finished before going back to his seat, Luhan just watched on.

“I smell a triangle.” Myungsoo mused to himself, Tao grinned at him.

Luhan just studied Sehun’s face, the male looked angry. He watched as Mark toss his coat to Sena before striding back to the building.

 

“Not a triangle, it’s ing wrong timing.” He murmured to himself before going back to his seat.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++