017

Special Class 3-D

 

Luhan was surprised. Well, there weren’t a lot you could to surprise Luhan, he’s seen far worst things than most young males have, but this was something he only got to see once in his life.

King was seated on the bar, alone.

King was obviously drunk.

What the hell?

She was leaning against her elbows while trying to pour herself another drink, the bartender looked at Luhan helplessly.

“Young master, I tried to stop her, but she threatened that she would break everything in the place.”

Luhan sighed and walked to her, he sat beside King.

“King?”

Sena just stared at him through her glossy eyes.

“Hey.” She slurred, Luhan winced.

“King, time to go home~”

King turned away from him, Luhan just watched as she downed another glass.

“Underage drinking, yehet.” She murmured before putting the glass down with a thud.

“King, what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong?!” She chuckled, Luhan signaled the bartender to leave, he motioned for his bodyguards to tell the other customers to leave also.

“I was wrong!”

“…King~”

“Mark…Mark…” She shook her head and just plopped back on the stool again.

“King, what did he do?”

“What did he do?” Sena pressed her palm against her chest.

“He’s back…He’s back…He’s trying to come back.” She murmured and she put her palm down and leaned against Luhan.

“Sen, I know he’s still~”

“Don’t….Don’t.” Sena whimpered, Luhan just sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

 

King walked in the classroom, Sehun was chatting with Myungsoo while the other students gave her friendly salutes, King just nodded before sitting down.

“We don’t have first period, some sort of review or activity thing for juniors.” Myungsoo said to her, King nodded and put her bag down.

“So tell me, King, why~”

The door suddenly opened, the whole room turned quiet.

“Mark.” Tao sputtered, Mark walked in the room, his left arm was in a cast and his lip was swollen.

“What happened?” Luhan stood up from his seat, Sehun’s gaze went to Sena who was looking at Mark, her brows furrowed.

“Nothing.” Mark stated flatly before walking to his desk.

“Mark, what happened?” Tao pressed, Mark ignored the male and just sat down, he winced slightly before looking straight to the board in front of the class.

“Mark~”

“I said it’s nothing.” Mark’s arctic tone made the other students flinch, Tao made a face and sat down. Sena just leaned back against her seat.

 

“Hear, it’s for your…migraine.” Luhan spat as he pushed a cup of tea towards King, she rolled her eyes.

“Are you not feeling well?” Sehun asked, L looked up from his sandwich. They were at the cafeteria, enjoying their lunch.

“Your King went on a drinking spree~” Luhan winced as King stepped on his shoe, he made a face and just took his juice.

“I just don’t feel….as well as I should.” King reasoned and picked up the tea, she flashed Luhan a dry smile, Myungsoo made a face.

King has a hangover, duh.

“Here, eat this.” Sehun pushed the tray of food towards her, Sena nodded and picked up her chopsticks.

“Isnt this pretend thing going overboard? It’s just us, you guys don’t need to act.” Myungsoo teased, Tao chuckled. Sehun felt his neck starting to get hot.

“Don’t start to piss me off, L.” Sena muttered before eating.

Sehun just grinned at her.

 

“Sena.”

King paused, she was making her way towards the room when she heard Sehun calling after her.

“I know a hangover when I see one, I used to pick up Myungsoo from bars remember?”

She winced, Sehun just grinned and placed a packet of candies inside her coat’s pocket.

“Eat this in class, they say it helps you not to fall asleep.”

Sena just smiled, then she slowly reached to brush his bangs away from his face.

“Unexpectedly, Oh Sehun,”

“What?” Sehun paused.

“You’re human after all, not an ice cube.” She mused, she patted her pocket and grinned at him.

“Thanks, Oh. You’re the best.” She said before turning away from him.

 

Sena arrived at the rooftop, she found Mark leaning over the railings, he was sitting down, with one knee propped up.

“We really should decide after every conversation we have if we’re cool or not.” Mark stated as he saw her approaching.

“Maybe.” She stated before plopping across him, Mark stared at her, she tossed the ice pack at him, he chuckled before pressing it against his swollen lip.

“It’s cold out here.” Sena stated, Mark shrugged.

“What happened? And I know it’s nothing.”

“Why did you go out drinking? And I know it’s not just a migraine.” Mark replied, Sena sighed and looked at the sky.

There was no point in bargaining with Mark.

“After…we spoke…I met those guys.”

Sena looked up.

“They thought I was the one…They thought I was Sehun, your boyfriend, so there were about fifty of them~”

“Stop.” Sena swallowed.

“You wanted me to say~”

“Mark, I didn’t know, I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize, Sen. It’s fine.”

“It’s fine?” Sena eyed him warily, she stood up, Mark followed her.

“Don’t~”

“I hope you remember that I clearly told you, I can protect myself.”

“This isn’t about this anymore, those guys belong to a gang.”

Mark paused as Sena’s fingers flitted near his eyes, she saw her struggle, her fingers brushed against his cheekbones before she put them down.

“You sacrificed for me, why can’t I do it?”

“Sena, please~”

She just shook her head and left him.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++