033

Special Class 3-D

 

Sena stepped in the room and found Jinhee already sitting up while eating her breakfast.

“I know that face.” Sena mused, Jinhee almost sighed.

“Hospital food.” The older female shuddered to herself, Sena grinned.

“That’s why, I brought these over.” Sena put a brown paper bag on the table and a cup of warm coffee.

“I think sandwiches from the deli would be better.” She stated as she took the tray and put it down, Jinhee smiled at the younger girl thankfully.

“Don’t you have to be in school?” Jinhee asked before she started eating.

“I..have to be, but I called and said I had to pass by here.” She nodded, Jinhee’s brows rose.

“Are you avoiding class?”

Sena blinked but she looked away.

“I’m not saying this because I’m not thankful Sen, but…why did you go there without any help? If I can remember correctly, it was just you and Luhan. I mean, I understand the cops were useless since those guys are from a gang, but…..you have Mark.”

“I….didn’t want..” Sena closed , Jinhee smiled and just squeezed her hand.

“You have Mark, Sen.” Jinhee just smiled at her.

 

“How’s hyung?” Luhan asked from the other line, Sena slid down from the car and walked towards the building.

“He was asleep when I visited, why are you talking in the phone? I’m already at school, Lu~”

Mark was leaning against the railings ahead of her, Sena winced and headed out to the field instead.

“You’re not even inside the building, what are you doing in the field, King?” Luhan asked, Sena paused and looked around her.

“We’re at the rooftop, Myungsoo brought pizza over.”

“Cool, be there in a few.”

 

“No pizza for you.” Sehun stated as King walked to them, L chuckled.

“You look….stressed.” Luhan stated as she put her backpack down.

“I’m not.” She murmured, the guys snorted.

King looked up in shock.

“You’re not King today, we’re here to actually tell you to talk to Mark and settle things.” L said.

“Wh-What?”
“Look, even though I accompanied you to that suicide mission it doesn’t mean I actually approved of it.” Luhan stated.

“Why are~”

Sehun gestured for her to keep quiet, King balked.

“You see Sen, you knew you were dealing with a gang,” Myungsoo stated.

“And, you just wanted to finish them off without a clear plan and proper back up.“

Sena made a face at L.

“But you have Mark. So, I don’t understand why you couldn’t have just told him. Sen, he would help you without even thinking. He~”

“He lost his eyesight because of me, do you think I would still have the guts to ask him to help me?” Sena asked.

“What do you think would have happened to him if you died out there? Do you think Mark would understand that you just wanted him to be safe that’s why you died without asking for his help?” Sehun replied, his tone even.

“Maybe its time to depend on others too, King. Even though you were afraid of telling Mark, you have us.” L said softly.

“Talk to him.” Sehun stated before taking his bag, then he left.

 

 

 

Sena was walking with Luhan as they made their way to the classroom.

Then they both halted when she saw students running towards the gate.

“What’s happening?” Luhan muttered before following the others.

Sena stopped when she realized who were standing by the gates, she sighed.

“Solkyung High.” Luhan said before they stepped forwards, the students made way for him and King.

“Hello, King.” One of the students with heavy piercings stepped to King.

“Hello..whoever you are.” Sena replied back.

Luhan winced, today was not a good today to have a fight with 3-D, with King being bothered and the students feeling offended that their leader almost got shot.

Today is definitely not a good day for a fight.

“We’re here for~”

King automatically yanked the Taser he was hiding from his coat pocket, she tossed it to Luhan.

“You were saying?” She asked, with one brow raised, the male chuckled.

“You little ~” He staggered back as King’s heel met with his nose.

“You see, I was warned that you guys played dirty. Well, we can do that too.” King glanced behind her, Myungsoo and Sehun stepped forward, with the students of 3-D behind them.

The male wheezed in pain before signaling for his other schoolmates to attack.

“Remember, don’t to be too kind today, hit them till they cant stand.” King stated before leaving the grounds. The students blinked, but they nodded.

“She must be pissed.”

“Not really, just pissed and bothered.” Sehun murmured.

 

Mark was at the third floor when he saw the fight start, his brows rose in amusement as Sena left, her brows still furrowed.

He leaned against the railings and took out his headphones.

He knew he shouldn’t have made her leave; he shouldn’t have been so cold to her. But it hurt him thinking that Sena didn’t even think to share her burdens with him, it made him feel weak and useless.

Mark winced as he felt someone yank his headphones away from his head then he opened his eyes.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++