011

Special Class 3-D

 

“What?” Sena asked, her brother was seated at the living room in her condo unit.

“I was at this conference earlier, I met Mister Tuan,”

King paused, she took the mug of tea from the counter and headed to her brother.

“I know.” She said flatly.

“He mentioned Mark was so adamant about enrolling at your school.”

“If you’re going to ask me if I’m okay about it, well I’d rather deal with Mark than talk about the Kangs.” King quipped, Chansung almost smiled.

“But oppa, that girl….” King eyed the ring on his finger warily.

“Sena~”

“Don’t worry, I’ll find a way around that.”

“Hwang Sena-ssi, I don’t need your help.” Chansung made a face.

King shrugged. Of course there were things that you just can’t let go.

Like her brother marrying a witch.

“If you’re here to check up on me, I’m actually fine.”

“I know you were living with Myungsoo the past few days.”

“I still am.” King replied coolly, then she stood up.

“Appa still wants you~”

“Oppa, I won’t do it.”

“Sen~”

“Fine, I’ll do it if you break it off with that girl.”

Chansung looked away.

“See? You can’t do it, right? It’s the same for me too.” King picked up her backpack.

“Myungsoo’s waiting downstairs, you can show yourself out.”

 

It was a lie, L wasn’t waiting downstairs. She just wanted to be alone. She tossed her bag inside the black Land Rover and slid in.

She leaned against the seat and closed her eyes.

“Hey! Foreign student! Can you even speak?”

“So you’re from a rich family, huh?”

Sena felt people staring at her as the other kids ridiculed her.

“Can she even understand us?” They laughed, Sena swallowed.

It all for her, it was her freshman year in high school and yet her father decides for her to transfer not just schools, but countries.

“Stop it.” A deep voice silenced the chatter, she looked up and met a pair of warm brown eyes.

“Can you speak Mandarin?” He asked in perfect Korean, which made Sena blink.

“I take that as a yes.” He said before walking away from her.

King opened her eyes, her thoughts went back to her conversation with Mark earlier.

“You can try all you want, push me all you want, Sen, but I wont give you up.”

She shook her head before starting the car again.

 

“Huh.” Sehun stated as he opened the door, King rolled her eyes and pushed the door open, she plopped on Sehun’s neatly made bed.

“Shouldn’t you be at Myungsoo’s?” Sehun stated as he sat on the beanbag seat.

“He’s not home, I have no idea where Luhan is.” King stated flatly.

“Have you eaten?” Sehun asked, King looked up, her lips curled into a smile.

“Your treat?” She asked.

Sehun just sighed and grabbed his coat.

“You drive, I’ll treat. Move it, Sena.”

 

 

“Pizza, fries, hamburger and now..ice cream?” Sehun looked almost embarrassed.

“I’m just hungry.”

“You’re stress eating.” Sehun said dryly as he pushed the door open, King walked out, she was grinning.

“The Prince of Oh Banking Group is treating, I should take advantage of it.”

Sehun didn’t reply but he just walked beside her, it had gotten dark, King turned quiet. He glanced at her side profile and smiled. King rarely showed this side of hers, when at school, she’s always on guard and tough. But behind all that, Sena was actually warm and innocent.

“Ya, I want those street ice cream they sell on Myeongdong instead.” She looped her arm around his, Sehun couldn’t help but just let her pull him.

 

Mark rubbed the back of his neck as he entered the Tuan Villa, he was currently living with the family butler since he’s parents are still in China.

It was a party for Hwang Hotels’ new branch, his brows rose.

This is not going to be good.”

 

 

“Oh, hello, King.” Luhan said as King opened the door, she was clearly just fresh from sleep, she didn’t say anything but she just let him enter. Luhan was about to ask if she had eaten when King stabbed her forefinger at the direction of her living room where a huge box was placed.

“It’s a party, King, are you planning to wear your uniform?” Luhan said dryly.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know what they’re planning. It’s our new opening, media will be there.”

“They will announce your engagement.” Luhan stated, King just sighed.

“And my brother’s.”

Luhan looked at his friend worriedly, it was obvious King was bothered, but the part which was angry was reigning in.

“King~”

“I have to stop this,”

“Your parents, I don’t think~”

“There’s a way, and I need Luhan and Sehun to get in here as fast as they can.” King nodded, Luhan picked up the box and walked to her room.

“So, you plan to wreck the party?” Luhan asked lightly, King just smiled before squeezing his arm.

“Nope, I plan to go the party and…enjoy.

Luhan just stared at her blankly.

 

 

Korea’s known for having the most extravagant parties, the rich families in the country loved throwing exclusive get-togethers or simply just have dinner with friends. But within the echelon of the rich, there’s another level higher, Korea’s 1%, these families come from old money and most people don’t even know about them. The people from 1% were currently at the party, mainly the Hwangs, the Lus, the Kims, even the mysterious Ohs were present.

Chansung was busy talking with colleagues and shareholders, he was trying not to let things bother him. Shim Sora, the lady his parents arranged for him to marry was on his side, he wanted to push her away, but he knew he couldn’t.

“Daebak, even the Ohs are here, something must be brewing up.” Sora’s friend, Nari said as she walked to them.

“You’re so lucky, marrying into the Hwangs.” Jina said to her, Sora just shrugged nonchalantly.

“I heard the Tuans are back in Seoul, do you think they’ll be showing up soon?”

“You know the Tuans, they hate people taking pictures of them.” Nari replied to Jina.

“The Tuans?” Sora asked.

“Well they never join our parties, we new money, are too low for them. But they’re a big family from Taiwan and Singapore. They’re old friends with the Hwangs.”

Sora nodded, then the whole room turned quiet as the doors opened.

“It’s your sister-in-law.” Nari whispered in awe.

Sena walked in the place clad in a burgundy gown that hugged her figure nicely, she was wearing the family jewelry, which made the ladies in the room drool, and of course everyone didn’t miss the fact that he had three of Seoul’s upcoming bachelors behind her.

“Does this good entrance mean she’s planning something?” Myungsoo asked, him and Luhan were both beside King while Sehun chose to walk right behind her.

“I don’t even doubt she’ll cause trouble tonight.” Sehun murmured, Luhan just smiled and greeted the Hwang elders, Sena looked up and met eyes with her brother.

 

“Congratulations, oppa.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++