013

Special Class 3-D

 

Mark’s fists curled as he watched Sehun stepped between Sena and her father. As much as he acknowledged that she was in a difficult situation, Sehun stepping up made it much more difficult for her.

“Is he serious?” He heard Luhan mutter in Chinese.

“You?” Mister Hwang looked at him, then recognition finally set on his face.

“You’re the son Oh Jungsook.” He stated, Mark studied Sena’s face, she looked surprised and troubled.

 

 

Sena felt Sehun’s fingers laced around hers, it all went by like a blur. Her father was happily chatting with Ohs, while the adults praised them and even chided them, though playfully, about hiding their relationship.

“Should I thank you or er punch you?” Sena murmured as they steered away from the crowd, Sehun looked at her curiously.

“I’m just kidding, thank you, Oh Sehun, even though that was highly uncalled for.”

“It wasn’t, your father was demanding you to show your boyfriend.” Sehun replied flatly, Sena just shook her head and picked up one of the tiny muffins.

“I guess so,” She looked at her brother, then her lips curled into a smile. Sora had disappeared after their little talk. Then her phone started to ring.

“Who’s that?” Sehun asked her, she flashed him a smile before heading out of the hall.

 

Sena was surprised at the amount of media outside, as soon as she stepped out of the double doors, lights and flashes blinded her. She staggered back.

“Miss Hwang! Is it true about you and Oh Baking Group’s son?”

 She paused, years of being trained not to be seen by the media never prepared her for this. She swallowed, then she felt a warm palm on her shoulder.

“It’s true, now, can you please let us pass? We have class tomorrow so, we can’t really stay that long.” Sehun said lightly, making the reporters chuckle.

Sehun kept her arm around her as they exited the hotel.

They both got in the Ohs’ chauffeured Rolls Royce.

“You don’t look so good,” Sehun said.

“Well, people are starting to talk about us, look articles!” She said in a cheerful voice, but she was making a face. Sehun couldn’t help but chuckle, Sena looked at her.

“You rarely laugh.” She teased before putting her phone down.

“But, you know what you just did, right? You’ll have to~”

“Put up with the act? Do you think I didn’t think it over for five seconds before I stepped forward?”

“You have a tendency to be rash, Mister Oh.”

“Oh, I thought you were describing yourself.” Sehun commented, King hit his arm.

“I’m serious, I know what I put myself into, Sena. You don’t have to worry. You’re now free from the engagement, thanks to me.” Sehun nodded to himself, King just chuckled as the car pulled over in front of her building.

“I know, thanks Oh. See you at class.” King squeezed his arm before sliding down the car. Sehun watched as she made her way towards the building with a warm smile on his face.

See you at class, Sena.

 

 

“You didn’t really have to pull that card.” Chansung said as Sena entered her unit.

Sena shook her head, she put her Hermes clutch down and took off her wristwatch before heading to the kitchen.

“Hwang Sena.”

“What?” She muttered.

“I’ve been putting up with you, but I can’t understand you anymore!”

That was it, her brother had exploded.

“Oppa, you think I don’t know that you never signed the divorce papers even though unnie already has?” She said softly, Chansung halted.

“Admit it, you can’t let her go.”

He looked away.

“Oppa, I..can help you, let me.”

“I know abeoji forced you to~”

“This is not something high schoolers should be meddling about.” He snapped before walking out, Sena heard the door shut loudly.

She leaned against the sink, not caring about her dress getting creased. She yanked her hair down and walked towards the fridge, then she heard the doorbell.

 

Sena paused as she opened the door, Mark was standing before her.

“Mark.” She stated.

“I’m not here as your Mark, but Mark as a friend.”

She closed , he smiled softly before pulling up a bright colored paper bag in his hand.

“They’re those circle pastries you enjoy eating.” He offered.

“Circle pastries..you mean, munchkins.”

“They’re all the same.” Mark shrugged.

Sena felt overwhelmed by familiarity, it has been a long time since she spoke with Mark like this.

Then she stepped out the door and wrapped her arms around him.

“They’re not.” She muttered, Mark chuckled and rubbed her back comfortingly.

 

“Whatever you say, Sen.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++