018

Special Class 3-D

Luhan slammed the brakes of his Audi as he found King, Myungsoo was already running towards her.

She was standing across almost fifty males, most were armed with wooden sticks, and yet the only expression on her face was a smirk.

Classic King.

 

Sehun arrived behind Luhan and L. While Tao looked on, he had no idea what was going his cousin’s head. But he was sure as hell it wasn’t going to be pleasant.

“You’re here because we hurt you’re one and only?” One of the males chuckled.

“No, my one and only right there.” Sena jutted her lips towards Sehun, the males halted in confusion.

“Don’t try to joke with us, King.” He made a face at her.

“You have no idea whom you just hurt.” She said as she noticed the tattoo on his wrist, she almost laughed, the males stepped forward, as soon as they did, her four friends stepped in front of her.

“So, this how you do it? Hiding behind your friends? Right, King is a girl.” They started to laugh.

Sehun’s fists curled, he felt Sena squeeze his hand as if to calm him, then she sidestepped them.

“No, they’re here to call 119 or stop me from killing you.” She shrugged before kicking the man in the gut and slamming his nose against the concrete.

 

Luhan was actually having fun, it had been a while since he had a real fight. He saw Myungsoo chuckle as Tao sent a man flying against the ground, Sehun was in the middle of dismantling a stocky male, the look in his eyes made Luhan edgy.

Sehun didn’t look angry or excited, he looked jealous and confused.

“I think you’ve done enough, young miss Hwang.”

They halted as King did, Tao followed her gaze. There were men in black suits standing before them.

“I did tell you that, you have no idea whom you just hurt, right?” King mused before pushing the male away from her, Sehun dropped the male, Tao and Myungsoo began to step back. While Luhan looked at the males, there was something familiar about how they greeted King. One of them stepped forward to give her a wet towel to clean her hands.

“You hurt their young master…Young master Tuan.” King said before walking away, Myungsoo glanced and winced, the males clad in black suits were now taking care of the hooligans.

“That felt good,” L mused.

Sena remained quiet.

“But young master Tuan? You made him sound like some gang lord.” L commented, Luhan and Tao halted, while the latter choked on the water he was drinking. Sehun paused.

“Mark…well, Mark’s father is a mafia boss, at the same time a CEO.” Sena murmured, they saw two black sedans pass by. She sighed as the SUV stopped before them.

“Young miss, the young master wishes to see you.” The male stated, King nodded she was about to climb in when someone grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t.”

L looked at Luhan pointedly as he began to pull him and Tao away from the two.

“Sehun, it’s fine. I know them.”

“I know that. But don’t go with them.” Sehun stated. Sena glanced at the male inside the car.

“I have to talk to Mark, Sehun.”

“Sena~”

Sena shook her head and pulled her wrist away.

“I’ll call you later.” She said before getting in the car.

“Don’t bother.” Sehun replied before the car’s door was closed.

 

Luhan and Myungsoo watched as Sehun walked to his car, they both winced as it sped away from them, almost hitting one of the students on his way.

“What’s wrong with him? Is there something I don’t know?” Tao wondered, they both eyed Tao, and sighed.

“Is it not obvious?”

“What is?” Tao looked at Myungsoo.

“That cousin of yours, she’s in a love triangle.”

“A triangle? But there’s only one King, and a triangle had three sides.”

Luhan winced.

“Tao, please!” Myungsoo ran his fingers through his hair, Tao just blinked at them.

 

 

Sena stepped in the villa, she glanced back as the Tuans’ men closed the doors behind her. She sighed and walked up the stairs.

She found Mark sitting by the windowsill, reading.

“Well, you’re welcome. I found them for you.” Sena stated, Mark didn’t reply but he just put the book down. Sena’s brows furrowed in confusion.

“But your men arrived, but really did you have to send them? I~”

“You don’t listen, Sen.”

Sena halted.

“What do you take me for?” Mark stood up and faced her, she swallowed.

“Mark, I was~”

Mark took her by the shoulders, he sighed before letting go. He turned away from her.

“If you got hurt, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself. They weren’t your enemies, Sen, I lied!” Mark said with his back facing her.

“..What~”

“They’re an enemy gang, I made up some petty reason hoping you would just let it go.”

“Let it go? Seeing you hurt, do you think I just let it go?” Sena retorted.

“Stop pretending that you still care about me, Sen.” Mark quipped, Sena paused, then Mark faced her.

 

“You went up to them because of Sehun, so that they wouldn’t go after him.” Mark stated, then walked past her, seconds later she heard the front doors shut close.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++