034

Special Class 3-D

 

“Ge! I can’t believe this!” The younger girl squealed as she wrapped her arms around Mark’s neck.

“Mei, good to see you.” Mark paused slightly but he managed to pull away from her grip.

“When did you arrive?” Mark asked.

“Just a week ago, it’s good to see you, ge!” She gushed again, then she looped her arm around Mark’s.

“But, gege, can you show me around? It’s my first day and you’re the only person I know.”

 

Sena exhaled as she stepped in the room, then she was almost thrown off the ground when she was welcomed with a bone crushing hug.

“Sena! I’m soooo sorry, I was in China and~” Tao whined, she chuckled as her cousin put her down.

“It’s fine, Tao.” She mused, Tao made a face and made her sit.

“But is hyung okay? Noona too, did she got hurt badly?”

“Just a few bruises, but the doctors said they’re both going to be okay.”

“I knew that Sora was going to be trouble.” Tao nodded, then the students started to pile in the room.

“They’re all on the ground, King.” JB announced, King nodded in approval.

“Job well done, guys.” King mused, the students just howled in agreement.

“Everyone, take a seat, the teacher~” L trailed off when Mark showed at the door with a girl in his arm.

“..New student?” L asked.

“Hi, I’m Zhang Meilin. I’m a new student.” The girl smiled cheekily, Sehun and Luhan turned to King.

Then the girl let go Mark’s arm and took the seat next to King’s, the other students paused and balked.

“I can sit here, right? Since we’re the only girls in this class.” Meilin reached to squeeze King’s arm in a friendly manner.

Sehun’s eyes widened.

“I’m Meilin, you are?” The girl leaned over, they saw King close her eyes briefly, as if trying to calm herself, before the girl could speak again, Luhan walked to them.

“King, I forgot to show you the new arrangements for 3-D’s schedule, can you come with me?” Luhan planted his palms on her shoulders firmly.

Meilin blinked as she watched the girl before stand and leave, then Luhan followed her.

“That was King.” L just replied for his friend before sitting.

Mark occupied his desk wordlessly.

“Ge, do you know her? She seems strong.” Meilin waved at Mark, the latter just nodded.

“Do you know where you are?” Sehun faced her, the girl nodded.

“This is Poogjin High, right?”

“You’re in Class 3-D,”

“Oh, is this supposed to be an all-boys~”

“No, you’re in the wrong room, so before the day ends, get out.” Sehun stated flaltly before returning to his seat.

 

“What arrangements?” Sena asked as they walked out.

“You looked pissed.”

“Well, no one told me we were having a new student. At the end of the semester.”

Luhan paused.

“Have you spoken to Mark?”

Sena looked away.

“I was about to, then I saw her approach him first.”

“So you saw her earlier!” Luhan grinned, Sena whacked his arm. Then the bell suddenly rang, announcing lunch period.

They both looked up as 3-D started to pile out of the room, Luhan’s brows rose when he saw the new student and Mark stepped out of the room, she had her arm hooked around Mark’s as they walked.

“King, you don’t look so well.” Myungsoo teased as he and Sehun walked to her, L flinched as King stepped on his foot before walking towards the cafeteria.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++