030

Special Class 3-D

 

“This is..as good as it gets.” Luhan said as he pulled over in front of King’s Gangnam house.

He found Mark carrying her bags into the house while King was staring straight at Luhan. The male sighed and slid down from his vehicle.

“I still think it’s a good idea to tell him.” Luhan stated as they walked towards the gates, there were already three men stationed by the front doors, Sena looked at Luhan meaningfully.

“Sen, he would do anything for you.”

“Exactly, and he got hurt because of that.” Sena replied before jogging towards the house.

 

“It’s all set.” Mark said as she walked in the living room, Sena smiled and nodded.

“Thanks, and,” Sena took out his phone from her jacket.

“You dropped it in my purse.”

Mark nodded and took the phone from her, then he kissed her forehead.

“Are you sure you’re okay alone?” He asked.

“I’m fine, you need to rest too. And…I..want to be alone.” She nodded, Mark sighed and just wrapped his arms around her, Sena felt her chest tighten.

“I’ll pick you up for school tomorrow.” Mark said as he pulled back, then he paused.

“Right, you hate that stuff.”

“Good thing you remember.” She mused, but Mark just shook his head.

“Still picking you up anyway, good night.” Mark said before walking towards the front door. Sena sighed, then she heard Luhan coming down the stairs.

“We leave in ten minutes.” She stated before going to her room.

 

“Don’t you think it’s too quiet?” Myungsoo asked, the two had left the Hwang residence after helping Sena with packing. Somehow, they ended up having dinner at a Chinese restaurant.

“What? You think what happened earlier was quiet?” Sehun asked dryly as he ate his dinner.

“No…she..was too calm.”

“She practically stabbed her father in the face.” Sehun replied.

“No, Oh Sehun, she just calmly moved out. She didn’t even mention her brother and noona.”

“She knows that the police are doing their best, L, what more should she ask?”

“It was mentioned that, well they found it was another gang that kidnapped them,”

Sehun nodded.

“And isn’t Mark from one of the largest mafias in Asia?”

“So?” Sehun asked, but then he paused.

“I think she knows.” L stated, before Sehun could reply, Tao appeared before their table, his face was a mask of worry.

“Where were you?” Sehun asked.

“I just came home from China, I found out Sena moved out of the house.”

The two nodded.

“The house is empty, Luhan ge’s missing. And Mark doesn’t know where Sena is.”

The three exchanged glances, Sehun winced.

“Oh, .”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++