016

Special Class 3-D

 

Pop music was playing from the speakers as Sena sliced up the ingerdients.

“So, you plan to…” Sehun stared at the documents on the table.

“I don’t know what my brother is planning, but he agreed to the wedding without actually signing the separation papers from his marriage with unnie.”

“Do you really need to…get into this?” Sehun asked, King glanced at him and nodded.

“I have to, oppa’s been protecting me all this time, I have to help him now.”

Sehun just nodded and smiled.

“Besides, what’s a little arranged marriage without a little trouble?” She mused, Sehun just walked beside her and peeked at what she was doing.

“As long as you wont get hurt, it will be fun.“

“You mean as long as nobody gets hurt?” Sena looked up, Sehun shook her head.

“You matter most.” Sehun nodded before taking the plates from her, Sena just blinked at him before making her way towards the refrigerator.

 

Sehun was watching television while eating, Sena grinned at him before plopping on the couch beside him.

“How was the food?” She mused.

“I guess you know other things than breaking other people’s noses.” Sehun nodded but he patted her head, Sena whacked his shoulder with a pillow.

Sehun just continued to watch the show, then her phone started to ring.

“I have to take this.” She murmured before getting up and walking to her room.

“Yes, oppa?”

I just got in, are you sure about this?

“Of course, I want the papers by tomorrow and as well as the media.”

“Sen, this can actually destroy you, your father~”

I want my brother to be happy, please, oppa, I~

“I….understand, just..be careful, okay?”

 

 

 

Sena waved as Sehun drove away from the curb, she curled her fingers together before heading back to the entrance.

“Sena,”

She glanced back, Mark was leaning against the wall, he was looking at her intently.

“You were there.”

“Does this mean we’re okay now?” He asked carefully, Sena almost smiled.

“I realized that even though you were being a jerk for disappearing, at least you came back…and you’re..well.” Sena replied, Mark pushed himself off the wall and walked to her.

“Walk with me?” Mark offered his hand with a smile, Sena nodded but ignored his hand as she walked beside him, Mark chuckled.

“What happened?” She asked.

Mark sighed and looked ahead.

“It was a week before I…” Mark almost choked at his words, but Sena smiled.

“You left me.”

Mark glanced at her, he took off his coat and wrapped it around her.

“You do realize that it’s almost winter here in Korea, right?”

Sena sent him a dry look, but she pulled his coat closer to her.

“I received a call from Japan, my auntie met this popular doctor, he…offered to operate on me.”

Sena paused and looked at him.

“But you said you didn’t want to undergo the surgery.” Her voice was almost a whisper.

“I know….but…..I realized that I couldn’t bare to be with you if I’m considered a burden.”

“Mark, you’re not…you never were.” Tears started to stain her cheeks, Mark stopped and stood in front of her.

“Sena, I couldn’t see, how could I fight for you?”

Sena swallowed and looked away.

“Having you with me was enough, Mark, you~”

“Leaving you was like killing myself, but I knew I had to do it. It was the only hope I had.” Mark cupped her cheek and wiped her tears with his thumb.

“And you think waiting was easy? You could have at least told me you were leaving!”

“No, Sena~”

“No? So it’s okay if I wait not knowing if you’ll ever come back? I’m not a rock, Mark Tuan, I have feelings too!”

“I didn’t want you to see me at my weakest.” He said quietly.

Sena closed , her lips started to tremble.

“But don’t forget that I love you, I always will.” Mark kissed her forehead, Sena pulled back.

“Don’t do this, Mark.”

Mark paused, his eyes met hers.

“Is this because of Sehun?” He asked quietly, Sena looked away.

“I…I don’t think I can deal with this yet, not know. But you have to know that I’m glad you’re back and I’m happy that you decided to join 3-D.” Sena smiled before squeezing both of his hands.

Then she slipped the coat off and handed it to him, Sena gave him a small smile before walking back towards her complex.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++