006

Special Class 3-D

Luhan shuddered as they arrived at the suburbs of Seoul, there were emptied trash bins on the sidewalks.

They parked across Sehun’s apartment.

“Well, yeah.” Myungsoo said as he eyed the moldy building.

“Oh Sehun’s ultimate rebellion is…living here.” King mused before sliding down the car.

The two immediately crossed the street, King looked around, it’s been almost a year since Sehun moved into this “dark” side of the city, it was where the marginalized lived.

“Can I have ramen?” King asked, Sehun didn’t reply but he took off his coat and wrapped it around her.

“Maybe?” Sehun replied, King chuckled and nudged him as they crossed.

“Can I house crash if I get disowned?” She mused as they climbed the stairs.

“Don’t push your luck, Sena-ssi.” He replied with a smile. King just laughed.

 

“So, you probably need to hide and not come home to your condo.” Myungsoo said lazily, he was sitting on the beanbag.

“Probably.” King nodded she was lying on the bed, Sehun was living in a small studio type apartment.

“What about school?” Luhan asked, he sitting on the table.

“She’s King, she can ditch.” Myungsoo discussed.

“After that stunt she pulled earlier, they’ll look for her. Trust our Hwang Sena to create havoc once she opens .” Luhan added, King made a face.

“You can’t stay here.” Sehun said warningly as he appeared with a bowl of ramen. King sighed.

“I can’t stay with Myungsoo.” King reasoned.

“Wae?” Sehun asked.

“I might get germs from all those girls he’s with.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her.

Sehun was about to reply when King spoke up again.

“I can’t stay with Luhan too.”

“Why? That hyung doesn’t even entertain girls.” Sehun replied.

“What if he turns me into a mirror?”

“Ya!” Luhan hollered, Sehun smiled.

“Just eat.” He pushed the ramen to King.

“I forgot about Tao.” King paused, her brows furrowing.

“That..cousin of yours..will he really fit in our class?” Myungsoo asked.

King smiled.

“Of course.”

 

“Will you survive this? My poor baby.” Tao wrapped his arms around her just as she slid down from Sehun’s car. They had promised to meet up at Myeongdong.

“Thanks for letting me stay, see you on Monday?” King turned to Sehun before closing the door.

“Don’t kill anybody during the weekend.” Sehun said before speeding away, Tao laughed.

“I moved to your condo, your father’s pretty..angry, and he’s taking it out on hyung.”          

King paused, Tao looked at her.

“He wants to find you but he knows you wont show up, and if you do, he’s aware what you might do.” Tao nodded.

“But…that woman and oppa,”

“Are still staying at the house.”

“I have to get rid of her somehow, she’s not what she seems.”

“You told me that over a thousand times.”

King just hit his arm.

“Ya, you’re a girl! You’re not supposed to hit!”

“That’s being ist.”

“It’s not!”

“Then, you’re a man, why are you forcing me to come out shopping?”

Tao shut his mouth, peeved.

 

 

“Are you ing kidding me.” King stated flatly as Tao pulled over the school’s lot. There were two black SUVs parked, they both knew who owned those cars.

“They’re here to pick you up.” Tao said as they slid down the car, in an instant, bodyguards stepped up to them.

“Young miss, the president wants to see you.” One took hold of her arm.

Tao stepped back.

 

Sena swallowed slowly and looked at the male, he almost flinched at the intensity of her gaze.

“Let go of me.”

“I’m sorry, miss, but~”

“I wont see my father. Tell him that.” King stepped forward and twisted the man’s arm, in a second she was free from his grasp.

King glanced up, she smirked.

“You might need to call the towing service..or something.” She said before walking to where Tao was standing.

The men glanced and found that their SUVs’ tires had all gone flat and someone spray-painted on the vehicles.

 

The young male smiled as he walked towards the building, his forehead creased slightly as he noticed two SUVs were being towed away from the lot.

Then he noticed the stickers on the SUV.

“Sena.” He mused before entering the school premises.

 

“How are you feeling?”

King looked up, the room was empty except for Sehun, Tao had gone to the cafeteria, claiming he was starving.

“You saw them?”

Sehun nodded.

“I asked the others to take care of it.” Sehun stated, King looked at the empty room again. She almost smiled.

“If you’re going to remind me how you told me it wasn’t going to be easy, then don’t.” King said as she sat down.

Before Sehun could reply, Jinyoung came running in the room.

“King! King!”

“What is it?” King and Sehun looked up.

“The students from Chaejin High are outside, they want to see you. It doesn’t look good.”

 

“I was sent here to get my schedule.” The male said to the lady behind the glass window.

“You’re the new student?”

“Yes, I am.”

The lady nodded, she disappeared to get his files.

Suddenly, he noticed a lot of students running at the hallway across him, his brows rose as he watched them.

“King’s coming!”

“King?” He blinked.

“Excuse me, haksaeng(student)?”

He turned to the lady again.

“Mister Tuan, right?”

The lady looked confused and concerned while looking at his schedule and record.

 

“Yes, that’s me.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++