015

Special Class 3-D

 

Classes went by in a blur, King pretty much remained quiet the whole day, while Sehun didn’t even show up for class, except for lunch.

“King, the Woojin students are back.” One of her classmates informed her, she nodded before looking at Myungsoo and Luhan.

“We’ll take care of it, just go home and rest.” Luhan patted her cheek and before she could react the two left.

“Before you say anything, Mark, I need to find Sehun.” She stated as she faced the male, Mark looked at her.

“I wasn’t going to say anything.” Mark replied coolly, Sena grinned at him.

“I bet you weren’t.” She said before rushing out of the room, Mark heard the door close, he closed his eyes before tossing his books on the desk with a thud.

“I want you stay, and not go after him.”

 

“Sehun-ah.” Sena called as they reached the almost empty parking lot.

He continued to walk towards his cat, Sena’s brows met briefly.

“Sehun, wait.” She jogged to him, but still no reply.

“Ya, Oh Sehun!”

Sehun halted, and glanced at her, his eyes were cold.

“What is it?” He asked her, Sena balked.

“I kept on calling you and you ask me that? Are you mad?”

Sehun shook his head, King rubbed her temples.

“Sehun, you can’t actually hide things from me. I kind of..see through you.”

Sehun looked away, his fingers curled slightly.

“I don’t know what happened between you and Mark but…”

“Mark?” Sena froze for a moment, Sehun looked at her.

“If we’re going to put up an act as a couple it would be better if you didn’t follow his orders.”

“Orders?” King was baffled and confused.

“I’m going first, you brought your car anyway.” Sehun slid in his Audi and sped away from the lot.

 

Sena walked in the mall, her thoughts were troubling her. Well, Sehun’s attitude was troubling her.

“He’s always been a bit of moody.” She murmured as she stepped on the elevator. She clutched her Chanel purse closer to her as she started to walk around.

“Did you hear? Sora’s moving the wedding.”

She halted, she glanced at the two gaudily dressed ladies at a Hermes store.  She tried to hide her face and started to walk nearer them.

“Really? News has been going around, she’s been trying to change the reservations and all.”

Sena sighed and whipped out her phone, then she looked up only to find the two girls looking at her.

“Did you hear us?”

King paused, she knew these two.

Then with a mental sigh, she realized the two were Sora’s friends/minions.

“Besides coming from a filthy rich family, do you not know that I’m not deaf?”

The people inside the store were starting to look at them, Sena looked at the two girls pointedly.

“For a highschooler you surely have guts. We all know how much your father wants to get rid of you.”

Sena almost laughed.

“Look here, humans with recyclable noses,”

She halted when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“You were here? I was waiting for you.” Sehun smiled at her, the SAs bowed to greet him.

“Good morning, Mister Oh.”

Sena ly to find her friend clad in a business suit that accented his model-like built, she blinked.

The two women were blatantly checking him out.

“Let’s go?” Sehun laced his fingers with hers before tugging her along, but Sena glanced back at the minions.

“It’s not healthy to ogle at highschoolers, cougar ahjummas.” She smiled before following Sehun.

 

Sehun chuckled when Sena wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

“Thanks, I thought you were angry.” She said, Sehun just patted her back while smiling, Sena finally let go.

“I was thinking about that dinner.” Sehun said conversationally.

“I thought you’re on training of some sort.” Sena eyed his get up.

“I was, until my father heard you were here, he told me to take you around.” Sehun slid his hands in his pockets. Sena nodded and checked the time.

“How about we buy ingredients for dinner?”

“You’re really going to cook for me?” Sehun asked.

“Do you think Myungsoo will cook for you?” She asked dryly, Sehun just smiled and wrapped his arm around her neck.

“Now that we’re not in school, I just realized how short you are, Sen.” He looked at the top of her head, Sena just pushed him away.

“Don’t start with me! Grab a cart.” She snapped, Sehun just smiled and headed off to get a cart, then he paused and glanced at Sena as she walked to the shelves.

A soft smile lingered on his lips.

 

You’re beautiful.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++