008

Special Class 3-D

 

“Just a fracture.” King nodded as she stepped out of the physician’s clinic.

“Just a fracture.” Luhan said dryly, King rolled her eyes.

“You could have just said, “Oh, hey Luhan, I lost a bone.”.” Luhan chided again as they walked.

“Don’t start with me.” She said in Mandarin, Luhan wanted to laugh, but he remembered one thing.

“He’s back.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“What do you mean? You looked for him.”

“He made it clear that he didn’t want to be found.” King replied brusquely, her tone made Luhan flinch.

 

“Huh.” Myungsoo said as Luhan and King walked in his villa, class 3-D’s legendary playboy slash heartbreaker lived alone in his Gangnam villa, his parents were always away for business.

“She’s safe here.”

“You figured that I’d be safe staying with L?” King balked. Luhan put her meds on the kitchen counter.

“Yes, your family would definitely check on me, because we’ve been friends since we were in middle school. Obviously, they would check on Sehun, his place is an obvious hideaway spot for escapee daughters.”

“So, you want me to live with a playboy?” King said again, L shot her a look.

“That’s exactly why, your father wont check on Myungsoo, he knows that if he let you live with him, he wont be able to go out with his girls.”

“See!” Myungsoo said to King, who just gave him a dry look.

“Or do you have someone in mind..?” Luhan teased, King just stood up and walked to the stairs.

“Show me my room, Myungsoo.” She hollered.

 

 

Tao pushed himself up from the car as he saw Mark exit the school building.

“I didn’t know you were back..or coming back.” Tao stated.

“I wanted to see her.” Mark’s simple reply made Tao pause.

“She doesn’t want to see you.”

“I know her, Tao.”

“She changed over the years, don’t~”

“I’m here because I want to make it up to her.”

Tao almost smiled.

“You really want to do that?”

Mark nodded.

“That…Those students earlier, who were they?”

“They belong to a private school a few blocks away from here, they’re part of a gang too.”

Mark’s simple nod made Tao pause again.

“You’re not planning on taking them on all by yourself, right?”

“Maybe I do.” Mark said before walking to his car.

 

An hour after Luhan left, King went down from her room, she found Myungsoo in the kitchen, cooking.

“I thought you were going out.” She said as she sat on one of the stools, Myungsoo glanced at her.

“I have a guest of honor, how could I leave?”

King smiled and laced her fingers together.

“I don’t now how you got hit, or maybe you wanted to get hit, but King, we all know that something must have disturbed you to not see that bat coming.” Myungsoo said without turning to her as he continued to cook. Sena grew quiet, she looked at her palms.

“Anyway, I wont pressure you to talk, you’re King afterall.” Myungsoo grinned at her.

“It’s a Friday night, Myung, do you really have no plans?” She asked him as he pushed a plate of fried rice to her.

“Are you up to no good again?” Myungsoo asked.

 

 

Tao paused and looked at Mark beside him, they were standing across at least nine males, most of them were armed, while him and Mark were basically, defenseless.

Well, they looked defenseless.

“Aren’t you King’s friends?” One of the students stepped forward, Mark glanced around them, they were alone at the alleyway.

“You hurt King, we’re here for payback.” Tao replied.

“Did you know what one of your students did to ours? He ing beat them up for no reason!”

Mark and Tao looked at each other.

“Then why take it out on her?” Mark replied calmly.

“She’s King, it’s her fault if she cant control~”

In a swift move, Mark kicked the male in the chest, it sent him staggering back to his friends.

“There must have been reason why you’re friends got beaten.” Mark stated before stepping back, Tao smirked as their opponents started to step forward, as if to threaten them.

“You hurt one of ours, in return,” Tao mused.

“We’ll have lying flat on the ground.”

 

“This…” King looked at the sign dubiously as Myungsoo switched the Audi’s engine off.

“Relax, it’s just a pub.” Myungsoo said before getting down, King followed him.

“Pub? So..just drinking?”

“Don’t worry, we’ll get in, I know some~” They both paused and glanced at the dark corner.

“I hear…your cousin.” Myungsoo said, then King broke into a run.

 

Mark pressed the male against the brick wall, his fingers dangerously tightening around his throat.

“Tell this to your leader, mess with Sena again and~”

What are you doing?!

Tao pulled back, Mark glanced at King, he let go of the male and pushed him to the ground. Myungsoo was slow clapping in awe.

“Just the two of you…wow.

The look on King’s face cut him short and he closed his mouth.

“You!” One of the students exclaimed, he pointed at Myungsoo.

“Who gave you the signal to attack here?” King looked at Tao, Tao couldn’t reply.

One of the students pushed himself up and weakly grabbed L by the collar.

“Kim Myungsoo.” He spat, his lip bleeding.

“How could you do this to them?! They weren’t even doing anything!”

“It was you?” Tao looked at Myungsoo. King looked at his friend.

“It was me. Those two…they were trying to steal from an old lady a few blocks away from our school..thats why I did it, I didn’t get the chance to tell you, King.” Myungsoo swallowed, then without a word, King yanked the male away from Myungsoo.

“I’m the one covering up?” King almost laughed before pushing him on the pavement again.

“Let’s go.” She stated, Tao started to pull Myungsoo away. King was about to follow, when she heard Mark speak.

“Sena, we need to tal~”

“We don’t.” King cut him off, then she faced him.

 

“And next time, Mark, if you plan to move, do it on your own. Don’t involve anyone from the class.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++