022

Special Class 3-D

 

Luhan studied his coffee, while Myungsoo just sat back on the couch, they were at the Ohs’ home. Sehun’s parents were both away for a business trip; luckily the house help was still around when Sehun decided to come home straight after the hospital.

“What really happened?” Myungsoo asked softly, Luhan winced and avoided his gaze.

“We have to know too.” Myungsoo explained.

“I have to know, she risked her life for me, hyung.” Sehun walked in, his expression unreadable.

Luhan sighed and let go of his mug.

“King transferred schools during her freshman year, both of us were studying in China, then her parents moved her to Taiwan, to study.”

Luhan bit his lip as the two leaned in to listen.

“Months later, I followed her. But I didn’t know that when she first arrived there, she was bullied, because she was different. When I arrived, Mark was already a good friend of hers. Because when we were in China, we went to an international school, her Chinese wasn’t so good, and Mark helped her with that.”

“So, he..protected King?” Myungsoo voiced, Luhan nodded.

“It wasn’t long until….feelings were developed. Then that night happened.” Luhan looked away, he did not want to remember the accident.

“Mark and King went out to eat, then on their way back…They got in an accident. I was there…when the rescue team arrived, both of them were unconscious, but somehow Mark managed to use himself as a shield to cover King.”

Sehun’s eyes widened.

“We rushed them to the hospital, King was fine, but bruised and fractured, but Mark lost his eyesight from the impact.”

The two froze in their seats in shock.

“When King found out…she struggled not to cry because Mark asked him not to..months went past, we all thought that everything was going to be okay. King didn’t leave Mark side, not even once. But….he left without saying anything. That time…King was vicious, no one could even step near her, she was blaming herself for everything. She was depressed for months, only when she came back to Korea, she got better.”

“So, that’s why she’s so strong now,” Myungsoo frowned.

“That and..Mark taught her how to fight.”

Sehun just stood up and left.

 

Sena stared at Mark in confusion, his eyes were on hers, unfaltering.

“Let me go? Mark what~”

“I just need a word from you, Sen, then I’ll~”

Sena shook her head.

“I don’t want to lose you again, Mark.” She almost whispered, then she started to hyperventilate. Mark’s eyes widened but he just wrapped her in his arms. Sena was shaking badly in his grip, she was panicking.

“You..dont have..to leave.” She breathed, Mark just rubbed her back comfortingly.

“Don’t…Mark…I..~”

“I wont. I wont leave. I’ll stay,” He nodded before kissing the side of her head.

Then King remembered Luhan’s words.

“And Mark…I know he still affects you, even if he does, please don’t toy with them, King.”

She paused, then slowly she pushed Mark back.

“Mark, I…don’t know if I can~”

“I know, he’s important to you too.” Mark nodded, but his eyes were downcast.

“I just…didn’t expect this would happen, but..” Sena trailed off.

“I’ll go get the doctor.” Mark caressed her cheek before leaving the room.

Sena just stared at the door, she sat down on her bed, tears streaming her face.

 

 

Jinhee was about to get in the taxi, when someone pulled her back.

“What~” She froze when she realized it was him.

“Chansung-ah.” She stuttered.

“I’m…sorry, you must have been shocked from what happened earlier.”

She shook her head.

“By now, I’m kind of used to your sister.” She mused, she glanced as the taxi sped away.

“If it’s not much….would you like to take a walk with me?”

She could only nod, they walked in silence for a few seconds when she finally heard Chansung sigh.

“She got you worried, huh?” Jinhee asked softly.

“I worry over her everyday.” He nodded, she smile remembering the past.

“Jinhee…I have to tell you something.”

She looked at him.

“I..never signed the papers.”

“Papers? What are you~”

“Our separation papers, I’ve never signed it.”

She almost tripped on the pavement, she glanced at Chansung incredulously.

“What? Chansung, it’s been almost a year, how could you not~”

“I didn’t want to let you go.” He cut her off.

“But you’re supposed to get married. I heard on the news.” She murmured, he just shook her head.

“I’m not. Sena made it clear tonight that..if I divorce you and marry that girl, life will be hell for me and for that woman.”

Jinhee’s brows rose.

“I tried keeping it from her, but eventually, when she found out I also realized that I need you back. That’s all I want to say, Jinhee.”

Jinhee was tongue-tied, then Chansung smiled before hailing a cab. Chansung opened the door for her.

Jinhee slid in the vehicle without saying a word. Chansung closed the door, then he walked away.

Jinhee just bit her lip and exhaled.

 

Sena eyed her friends warily.

“Don’t look at us like that, you’re lucky we talked out the whole class of visiting their King.” Luhan snapped at her, Myungsoo and Tao chuckled.

Sehun remained seated by the window.

“Since, you’re not sick or anything, just injured, we brought you pizza!” L chuckled as he walked to her with a rectangular box.

She smiled as she took a slice.

“The doctor said you can be released this afternoon.” Luhan reminded, she just nodded while chewing.

“Oh, hi.” Tao walked in the room, then he halted.

“Oh Sehun, you’re here, the Oh Sehun King would risk her life~”

“Okay, we’re leaving.” Myungsoo grabbed Tao by the collar and dragged him out of the room, Luhan winced and followed the two. He closed the door behind him.

Sena glanced at Sehun briefly.

“I know you’re mad at me.” She said and she sat up.

“I want to know why you did that.” Sehun said without looking at her.

Sena stared at her palms.

 

“Sehun, you should know by now that I would do anything just to a help a friend.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++