007

Special Class 3-D

King stood before the students, judging by the large group, there were at least forty of them.

“Luhan and L?” She asked before stepping forward.

“I don’t know.” Sehun replied.

King faced the trespassers, Sehun stood behind her as 3-D prepared behind the two.

“What do you want? It’s school hours.” King asked, her tone icy. Five men stepped forward.

“One of your friends hurt mine.”

King glanced behind her questioningly, no one reacted. Her brows went up.

“Are you sure?” She faced the boy with piercings, he was obviously the leader.

“Bring him forward.”

King and Sehun watched as they helped two students, both were limping and had to use crutches, they had bruises on their face and arms.

“Does anybody recognize them?” King stepped to the two injured males and faced 3-D.

They shook their heads.

“They didn’t do it.” King faced them again, she read his nameplate, Yong Junhyung.

“Are you joking? One of your friends did it!” He snapped at her.

“They wont lie to me.” King replied calmly.

“You’re useless King, you’re obviously covering for them.” Someone hollered, King shook her head.

It’s too early to deal with these idiots.

“Do I look like I have the time to lie?”

“You think we’re joking? How could you allow them to hurt people without any reason!” Junhyung pushed King back, Sehun was about to step forward, but she raised her palm to stop him.

“I don’t know what the hell you’re starting, but I suggest you leave.” King stated flatly.

“You should listen to her.” A voice joined.

 

 

Sehun looked at the male as he walked towards between the two groups. He was standing a few meters away from King.

“You should listen to her.”

King looked at the student, then she froze, her eyes widened. Then before anyone could move, Junhyung hit King’s shoulder with his bat.

King staggered back, the pain making her wince and almost fall. She felt a pair of arms pull her up just in time before she could land on the pavement painfully.

She looked up and found a pair of eyes that she once though she would never meet again.

 

Before Sehun could move, he saw Tao running up to them, then with a swift kick, Junhyung fell unconscious on the floor. Tao grabbed one of the guys’ nameplates.

“You’ll get it. Hurting King only means one thing.” Tao stated before letting the entire class attack.

Sehun paused, now he knew why King let him join the class.

“You can see me.”

King’s voice made Sehun glance back at the two. The male nodded and helped her stand.

“Of course.”

Sena swallowed, then her jaw tightened. She shrugged his hands off.

“Sen~”

“Sehun-ah, contact Myungsoo and Luhan. Tell them to come immediately.” King said before walking away from them, Sehun could only nod but he glanced at the male.

 

 

As soon as Myungsoo and Luhan arrived to fix the mess, King left for the restroom.

She looked at herself on the mirror.

“He left?”

“Yes, young miss, it has been almost a week. I thought he told you.”

“But…how?”

“I thought he contacted you, young miss. He was in a rush to leave.”

Her fists curled tightly. She heard happy chatters coming from the doorway, then the girls instantly stopped as they saw her standing by the sink.

“King sunbae.” They greeted politely.

“Use the other restroom.” She said flatly, the three girls nodded and left.

She let the water run as she attempted to arrange her thoughts.

“Are you okay?”

She looked up and found Luhan leaning by the doorway, he was frowning.

“You saw?”

He nodded before stepping inside.

“How is this possible?” King almost whispered, Luhan just sighed and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

“Are you…still mad at him?”

“I don’t want to see him.”

 

Tao didn’t know how to react, Mark was apparently his seatmate and class 3-D’s new student. The other students were reacting over his arrival though, in their eyes, Mark had saved King from the fall she almost suffered earlier. And 3-D now respected Tao for kicking , and actually having the skill to kick .

“Arm not broken?” Myungsoo speaking up made the other students shut up.

“We’re not sure, I’ll take her to the hospital.” Luhan said, he met eyes with Mark.

“I can~”

“Zitao, it’s fine. Just tell the teacher King’s not feeling well.” Luhan stated, Mark was about to stand when Sena spoke up.

“Do a headcount for the teacher.”

“King, we have a new student, shouldn’t we change the class list?” Yugyeom asked.

The room went silent, waiting for King’s answer.

“I wasn’t informed.” King said, she was careful not to look at Mark.

“He’s here, he helped you earlier~”

“Silence.” She said softly, but it fear among her classmates.

“Don’t change the list. I don’t want to.”

 

Sehun and Myungsoo blinked at each other, then with a sigh Luhan pulled King out of the room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++