031

Special Class 3-D

“This is…a cliché.” Sena stated as she stepped on the brakes of Luhan’s BMW, they were parked yards away from an old abandoned warehouse.

“You said it.” Luhan murmured before sliding down the car, Sena followed him.

“We just have to take oppa and unnie.” Sena said as they walked.

“I don’t think they’d just hand them over, Sen.”

“I know that, pretty face.” She murmured, Luhan rolled his eyes at her.

“If a fight does..ensue, Luhan, you have to save yourself and them first.”

“I’m not leaving you alone, King.”

“Now, I’m demanding you too, I’m saying this as King, not Sena.” She stated without looking at him. Luhan remained quiet, then they reached the building’s entrance.

Luhan saw Sena’s jaw hardened before she pushed open the doors.

 

 

“Find her.” Mark’s tone was soft, yet chilling.

Tao was seated across the male, while Myungsoo was standing by the glass windows.

They were back in Sena’s house obviously, nobody was aware she would just disappear.

The Tuan men immediately set out of the house, moments later they heard the black SUVs leaving.

“She didn’t say anything?” Sehun spoke up, causing Myungsoo and Tao to raise their brows.

Since when did these two get into speaking terms?

“No, she just-” Mark suddenly took out his phone.

“What is it?” L looked up.

“My phone was with her the whole afternoon, I left it in her bag.” He replied as he began to scroll through his phone, then he suddenly paused and cursed.

Mark began to dial a number, then he was speaking in Chinese, Tao was the first one to react.

“What is it?” Sehun prodded.

“One of his father’s underlings discovered where Chansung hyung and noona are being kept, Sena was the one who picked when he called earlier.”

Myungsoo and Sehun winced, but they all bolted up.

“I know where she is. We need to leave now.”

 

“Well, well,” A male walked forward as Sena and Luhan stepped in the building, they both winced at the putrid smell.

“You two are brave for actually daring to step in this place.”

“You have my family.” Sena’s tone was cold.

“Oh, you must be Sora’s…almost sister-in-law, she hates you.” The male mused.

“I hate her too, but I bet she knows that already.”

“You know, Sena, this would never have happened if you didn’t meddle your into your brother’s marriage.”

Luhan’s brows furrowed at the male.

“Well, if your sister wasn’t a gold digger I wouldn’t meddle my into her business, but you see here, Sora’s brother, I would do anything just not to be related to your family.”

“Very well said for a highschool student.”

Then as soon as he finished talking, six males appeared from the dark, they were armed with different wooden sticks.

Sena heard Luhan chuckle lowly.

Then they started to attack the two, Sena easily unarmed the stocky male and took his metal bat.

“Are you kidding me?” Luhan was amused as two men started to swing their bats at him.

“You know, I just don’t understand people like you.” Sena stated as she whacked the male in the gut, he landed on the ground with a thud. She faced Sora’s brother.

“You don’t know who you’re messing with little girl.” He chuckled as he took out a handgun.

Luhan cussed before he took down another man with his fists, the only one left standing was Sora’s brother.

“I…could say the same.” Sena nodded while glancing around them, then she took a step forward, the older male cocked his gun.

“King.” Luhan said warningly.

“Let my brother and Jinhee go. And I wont dismantle you.” She stated, the male just chuckled heartily.

Sena moved forward again.

“I promise if you step any closer, I will send a bullet to your head, little girl.”

Then the man froze as he felt something cold and hard pressed against the side of his skull.

 

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++