035

Special Class 3-D

The students moved out of the line as they saw King and her three frinds approach. She just nodded and picked up a tray when suddenly she felt someone tap her shoulder.

“Excuse me, King, right?” Meilin was smiling at her.

“They were lining up, you shouldn’t overtake, friend.”

Luhan, Myungsoo and Sehun looked at each other, even the other 3-D students who were eating halted.

L winced, waiting for the new student’s doom.

“Uhm, Meilin, right?” Luhan sidestepped King, and gently nudged her back.

“Yes, you’re L~”

“He’s Luhan, we all know that.” King spoke in her usual soft tone that made the other students freeze.

Meilin nodded enthusiastically.

“Attention.” King turned to the students who left the line.

“Did I or did I not overtake you on the line just now?” She asked, her voice still the usual calm.

“N—No, King.”

“Of course not, King!”

King spun to Meilin, her eyes questioning.

Meilin eyes widened as the students looked at her with annoyance.

“Next time before you in, make sure you get your facts straight.” King stated, the whole cafeteria went quiet.

“King.” Luhan said, his voice panicky.

“Or better, just shut your mouth.” King turned away from her and went to their lunch table.

“I’ll be calling for take out.” She spoke in Japanese, Myungsoo nodded and went with her.

 

Lunch continued quietly, with King ordering take out from Meilin forcing herself on the 3-D table, which made Sehun a little iffy.

Sena’s phone suddenly rang, she excused herself before stepping out.

 

“What?”

“Not even a hello.” Chansung replied, he heard his sister sigh from the other line.

“I’m at school.” King explained.

“Anyway, are you free for dinner?”

“You’re still in the hospital, do not invite me to dinner.”

“Well, how about Saturday? With me and Jinhee.”

Sena smiled to herself.

“As long as the doctor says you two can go out.”

“Sure, anyway, take care of yourself. I would like to talk to Mark too, bring him along.”

Sena flinched.

“Fine, see you then.”

 

 

King lifted herself on the railings, she heard footsteps approaching, she looked up and froze.

Mark was talking on his phone, it was clear he was in a rush to go. She slid down from where she was sitting.

“Ma~”

“Gege! Where are you going?” Meilin came running towards Mark. King’s brows furrowed as she pressed herself against the wall.

“Mei, I have to leave.”

“But you promised to show me around~” She whined while tugging on the sleeve of his shirt. Sena saw Mark’s jaw tighten, she knew he was getting annoyed by the other girl.

“But~”

“Mark.” Sena pushed herself off the wall and walked to them, Mark stopped and faced her. Meilin glanced at King curiously.

“It’s you.” Meilin’s tone was dismal.

“I…need to talk.” Sena finished.

Mark looked at his phone and put it in his pocket.

“But ge, you were about to~” Meilin started tugging on his sleeve again, King’s eyebrow twitched.

“3-D!” King suddenly raised her voice.

The students suddenly appeared from nowhere, Mark almost smiled.

“Our outsider~ newbie wants a tour around the campus, arrange one of the students volunteers to show her around. Now.” She said, the students nodded and started ushering Meilin away.

“You know, we’re actually friends.” Mark said, his tone light.

“I…needed to..talk to you.” She stuttered.

“Before you say anything, I know what I did was reckless~”

And stupid.” He pointed out in English, King gave him a dry look.

“But..”

“Look, Sen,” He gently placed his hands on her shoulders.

“I didn’t undergo through that surgery so that you’d end up still blaming yourself.” Mark met her gaze. Sena swallowed and looked away.

I know, Mark. It’s just that I know if I told you~

I would go there and kill them?

King nodded.

Wow, you know me so well.

King sighed.

“I know, and I’m sorry if I made you feel bad. I know I’m not..exactly~” King froze when Mark just pulled her to his chest.

I know, I know.” Mark nodded and just kissed the crown on her head. King pulled back, her eyes narrowed at him, Mark just chuckled.

“So, your squad took Meilin away, are we going to talk about that?”

Sena shook her head nonchalantly.

 

“Nope, I’m King, I can do that.” She smiled before walking to their classroom.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++