005

Special Class 3-D

“I can pretend to be your boyfriend.” Myungsoo said as he maneuvered away the school.

“He’s an idiot.” King stated flatly, Myungsoo winced.

“Oppa..how can he not see it? That woman…”

“King, they’re not married yet, just engaged. There’s still a possibility they wont marry.”

“Possibility? L, it’s a political arrangement, they will get married. It’s only a mtter of time before I become in-laws with that……rat.”

“If Sehun were here, he would know what to do.” Myungsoo sighed, reasoning with King at this point would lead to nowhere.

“That banquet, are you going?”

“They sent you an invite?” King winced.

“I wanna see who you’re getting tied to.”

King sent him a look, then her brows rose up.

“Good, I’ll see you later. Drive me to my place.”

Myungsoo glanced at his friend, somehow he had a feeling she was up to something.

Uh-oh.

 

Chansung was leaning against the door as he waited. He heard the elevator doors open, he looked up.

“Sen.”

King halted and looked at him.

She ignored him as she typed her passcode, she opened the door to her flat, Chansung followed in.

“I’m sorry for..yelling at you.”

“Oppa, you don’t need to apologize. Because, I still think you’re being stupid.”

“I’m doing this for the family.” Chansung explained.

“Well, abeoji and eomma wont be the ones tied to that woman forever, right? They wont be the ones who will have to live with her, it’s you.”

Chansung looked away.

“You marry because you want to marry that person, not because people made you.”

“Sena, if I don’t do this~”

“Everything’s just bull. Stop explaining to me.” King walked to her room.

 

“Will she come?” Myungsoo murmured lowly, Sehun looked around. Luhan was speaking with King’s older brother.

“I feel worried, she didn’t look so well.”

“She’s here.” Sehun stated.

Myungsoo and Luhan looked up.

 

Heads turned as Sena walked in, she was dressed in a ruby red sleeveless number, which hugged her curves nicely and showed her long legs. People started to murmur, truthfully, the second Hwang child was none to be a troublemaker and a delinquent. Not that Sena made any effort to deny it, she didn’t really give a damn about the socialites.

The young man near the drinks table paused as she passed by, he smiled to himself.

“Hwang Sena, still the same.”

 

“King,” Luhan said as Sena stopped before them.

“Who?” King said as she discreetly looked around.

Myungsoo jutted his lips towards the man on their far left, Luhan and even Sehun winced.

“He looks older than my brother,” King said as she looked at the man clad in a brown pinstripe suit.

“I feel sad for you.” Luhan pouted while putting his arm around her, King just shook her head.

“Sena,”

The three straightened up as Mister Hwang stood before them.

“It’s time for you to introduce to yourself to your in-laws.”

King looked at her friends meaningfully before following her father.

“Sehun, get the car ready. L, get her coat.” Luhan said before moving.

 

 

The male clad in a classic tuxedo watched in amusement as the three males moved simultaneously, his eyes went to King.

“Sena, this Kang Daesung, Daesung, this is my daughter, your fiancé, Sena.”

His lips curled up as he saw Sena tense slightly, but she smiled.

 

“Nice to meet you, Sena-ssi.”

Sena looked at her father, she smiled before shaking the man’s offered hand.

It’s King for you.

“Why don’t you tw~”

“Before things get messier,” Sena started, she faced the Kang family.

“I’m not going to marry your son, I don’t know what my father told you. But, one thing I can assure you is that I’m not a obedient daughter. And I hate arranged marriages.”

“Sena!” Mister Hwang snapped at her.

“Everyone,”

The guests in the hall all turned to her, she smiled at them.

“I’m not like my brother, I wont get married to someone because my father asked me to, then, sorry for making you all come here. The engagement’s cancelled.”

King felt her coat drop on her shoulders, before her father could react she walked out of the event.

Luhan was grinning beside her, she gave him a high five.

“That’s not the end of it.”

“I know, that’s why I don’t live with them.” King shrugged.

 

“Annyeong~” Myungsoo grinned from the from seat as Sehun stepped on the breaks, they stopped at the hotel’s curb.

Luhan opened the door for King and they both slid in.

“Thanks for bringing this.” King patted the Land Rover’s seat, Sehun shook his head at her before speeding away.

 

The male watched as the white Land Rover sped away, he slowly shook his head in an amused way.

“I missed you, little troublemaker.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++