012

Special Class 3-D

Myungsoo quietly took a seat, Luhan was chatting pleasantly with Sehun’s parents, while Sehun looked on, his eyes on King, who was surprisingly pleasant the whole night.

Well, the huge smile plastered on her face just made Myungsoo panic more, he noticed the usually calm Luhan keep stealing glances at King.

His brows rose when he saw Mark enter the room, he looked around, scanning the room.

He’s here too.

 

“Sena, hi.”

King turned and met face to face with Sora and her brother.

“I heard you just announced your engagement to the public, oppa.” She started.

“Oh..we did.” Chansung hesitated, obviously he had no idea what his sister was playing, but Sora seemed to loosen up.

“You look splendid today, is that a Balenciaga?” Sora gestured towards her dress.

“No, actually it’s Marchesa.” Sena nodded, she crossed her arms and smiled.

“But oppa, how could you announce it like that? Your annulment papers aren’t finished yet.”

Sora paused, Chansung tensed up.

“Oh, my bad, Sora unnie you didn’t know? Oppa was once married to a girl whom he really loves. Not just some arranged and all.” Her smile grew sweeter.

“Sena.” Chansung looked at her, but Sena just shrugged.

“You think I would accept you now that it’s been announced? Well dream on.” Sena mused.

“Why would I believe you? You’re just a brat with a trust fund.” Sora replied back.

“Careful there, new money. Asia’s 1% is here.” Sena stated, then she felt a presence behind her.

“Hwang Sena.” Her father stated, Sena turned to him.

“Kang Daesung is here, come with me.” He took her wrist, Sena met eyes with her brother, she smiled before following the elder.

 

“What is she doing?” Myungsoo muttered to Luhan as they took sips of their champagne nervously. Mark was across the hall, talking with some elderly men. Just minutes ago, Myungsoo managed to find out about Mark’s ridiculously special background.

“I would like you all to meet my daughter, and thank you for coming to our new opening here in Gangwondo.” Mister Hwang smiled.

“This wasn’t part of her plan.” Sehun stated, studying King’s troubled expression.

“I would like you all to know that my daughter here, Sena is also getting married soon!”

 

Mark looked up in shock.

“Kang Daesung, son of Kang Construction will be my gran~”

“No,” Sena stepped forward, Mark put his glass of champagne down and stepped forward, he looked up and met eyes with Luhan.

Mark walked to him.

“What’s happening?” He asked in Chinese.

“Clearly she had a plan tonight, and this isn’t a part of it.” Luhan stated as they watched as a stocky male walked up the stage and take Sena’s hand, but she shook him off.

“I can’t get engaged to anyone, abeoji, why wont you listen to me?” King turned to her father.

Myungsoo and Sehun looked at Luhan and Mark.

“She didn’t tell me anything.” Mark muttered.

“Why is that?” The elder Hwang tried to remain his composure in front of the crowd, then with a smile, Sena turned to him and the crowd.

“I have a boyfriend.”

 

“She has a boyfriend?” Myungsoo echoed in confusion, Luhan tilted his head.

The Hwang elder dragged her off the stage.

“You have a boyfriend? Who? Call him.” He snapped, Sena swallowed.

“Appa, I don’t think you have any right to act as my father right now.”

The Hwang bodyguards started to surround them, media was immediately asked to exit the room.

“You’re lying, I know you, Sena.”

“You don’t know me, appa, you never did.”

“Then where is this man?” He yelled at her, Sena pursed her lips.

“You don’t have a boyfriend, I know you.”

“She has one.” A masculine voice joined in, Sena looked up as she watched him walked to them, he stood between her and her father.

 

“I’m the one seeing your daughter, Mister Hwang. I’m her boyfriend.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++