004

Special Class 3-D

 

Sehun pushed the male to the ground effortlessly; he flexed his neck before turning to King who was grinning as she punched the student’s jaw.

“What I did to your sunbae, he deserved it. He attempted to harass one of my schoolmates. It’s only fair I sent him to the hospital.” She kicked him in the gut before walking away.

Sehun followed her.

“Sena.”

King paused.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

She faced Sehun.

“Because I know I can solve it myself.” She replied, Sehun sighed before taking out his handkerchief and started to wipe the blood off her lower lip.

King pulled back and took the cloth from him.

“Thanks for coming, see you tomorrow.” She said before walking to her car.

Sehun just watched as she drove away.

 

“Wow, you don’t…look so good.” Tao said as King entered the classroom, Luhan looked at Sehun questioningly.

“King was attacked last night.” Myungsoo spoke up.

“Idae High School.”

“That’s the school where that came from!” Jackson commented.

“?” Tao was wide-eyed.

“Ge,” King waved him over, Tao sat beside her.

“They asked me to come home.” King said, Tao looked away.

“You know you’re free to stay with me,” King explained, Tao grinned widely and hugged her, which surprised the other students.

Myungsoo chuckled.

“And~” King wrenched herself away.

“Are you going to that banquet?”

“I am, your father asked me to.”

“Then tell them I can’t make it. Because…I’m too busy…” King looked at Luhan.

“Taking care of Lu xiaoye(Young master Lu).”

“Ya!” Luhan barked, King grinned.

“Sena, your mother wants to see you.” Tao said, his tone heavy.

“But I don’t want to see them, that’s their problem.” She stood up and left the room, the three looked at each other and followed her.

 

“King, we can help you.” Myungsoo said.

“I know.” She said as she leaned against the railings.

“Come on, tell us how.” Luhan frowned as he sat down.

“It’s an arranged marriage, just like my brother’s. I know how it goes. Don’t worry.”

“So you’re doing it?” Sehun spoke up.

“I don’t have plans to become a murderer, so, no.”

“I heard everything.” A feminine voice joined them.

They all looked up, King tensed.

“Oh, noona.” Myungsoo stepped back.

“Nice to see you, sister-in-law.” She was about to lean over to kiss Sena’s cheek.

“Don’t you dare touch me,” King stated coldly.

The older girl chuckled and stepped back.

“Your brother and I came to pick you up, you need something nice to wear for tonight.”

Luhan and Myungsoo looked at each other, Sehun just crossed his arms.

“Really?” King smiled at her.

“Then, I’ll only go with you if you swallow a 50,000 won bill in front of me, gold digger agasshi.”

“Hwang Sena!”

“Hyung, annyeonghaseyo.” Luhan bowed politely as Sena’s older brother walked to them.

“Not doing it? Then I wont go." King looked at the girl, who had gone red around the neck.

“Oppa, I don’t want to talk to the two of you, so,” King climbed over the railings.

“Bye.” She said before leaping down to the ground.

Myungsoo and Luhan looked at each other.

 

“Follow her, before she destroys another face today.” Sehun said, Myungsoo sighed and leaped down the railing.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++