001

Special Class 3-D

Luhan smiled as he brushed the dust off his uniform, he looked at the fallen students on the floor, seniors from a neighboring school.

“You can tell your so called leader to stop hurting his pride.” Luhan commented  before walking away from their bruised faces and dirty uniforms.

“How do they even train you guys? Not even worth the fight.” He muttered to himself, then he stopped when one of the males yelled.

“Tell your King that not fighting one’s own battle only show how scared~”

“King’s not scared of you, you guys are just too weak for a fight with King anyway.” Luhan replied before walking to his car.

 

 

Myungsoo slid down from his car at the school’s parking lot. He winked as he heard some of the female students scream his name.

He grabbed his backpack before heading towards the building, then he winced as he felt someone hit the back of his head.

“Where were you last night?” A voice demanded.

He turned and paused.

“King!” He cooed, King stepped back.

“There was a fight last night, I didn’t see you.”

They continued to walk.

“It’s not like you can’t do it without me, you can fight ten students, King.”

King made a face at him, Myungsoo felt a backpack being thrown at his chest.

“I’ll see you at class, I need to find Sehun.” King demanded before walking away from him, Myungsoo watched in amusement as students parted like the river in the bible as King passed.

 

 

Sehun was leaning against the wall, it was pretty obvious he was bored. The other students of 3-D were gathered around the students from Soljin High, they were found inside Class 3D’s classroom, destroying the place and even spray painting the walls.

“Sehun-ah, where’s King?” JB asked him, Sehun didn’t reply, he had no idea where King was.

“What’s wrong?” King appeared from the backdoor. Sehun pushed himself off the wall and walked behind her.

“King, we found them trying to reck our classroom!” One of the students exclaimed, King looked at the four students.

“Soljin High.” King said, the students looked up in surprise.

Then they started to laugh hysterically, Sehun’s brows rose up.

“What’s so funny?” Jinyoung asked, his tone edgy.

“This is not King, this is just a girl dressed in boys’ uniform.”

King looked at them.

The other students of 3-D turned quiet as the trespassers laughed at King.

Sehun stepped back.

King’s eyes narrowed.

“How can a girl even fight?” They laughed more.

“You’re not King!”

King smiled at them.

“You want me to prove it to you?” She asked them while tilting her head.

“What will you do? Give us kisses?”

The students balked at the four’s boldness, Sehun looked at his friend.

 

“Youngjae, call 119 right after she starts.” Sehun said before walking back to the school building.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++