Chapter 7

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was walking towards the location where she had parked her bike. when Min Ho called her out.

"Eun Sang-sshi, where are you going? The agency's car is over there."

"Huh?! Car? Didn't Manager Yoo or Ahn Sajang-nim tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"That I can't drive a car."

"What?! Then how are we getting back home?"

"On my bike. What else?" Shin Hye said as she pointed towards the bike.

"Mwo?! Then what about me?"

"Pillion of course."

"Can't we just take a cab back?"

"No way~ I'm not leaving my baby behind." Shin Hye replied assertively.

"But..."

"But what? If you want you can take it on your own." Shin Hye suggested without even thinking much.

"But you need to send me home."

"Why not you drive the agency's car yourself? Back to your home?"

"Do you want to get Manager Yoo in trouble?"

"Aish~~~!" Shin Hye said thinking that her decision will cause Manager Yoo to be in trouble with CEO Ahn.

Min Ho does not know it himself whether he was simply creating excuses or what. He just could not explain it even if Shin Hye's suggestion seems feasible. 

"Fine! I'll send you home." Shin Hye said as a smile appears on Min Ho's face.

"But it will be on my bike. Take it or leave it." Shin Hye said as she gave him an ultimatum.

Min Ho was left without a choice but to follow Shin Hye. She then passed Min Ho the extra helmet she had while she put on hers. She helped Min Ho with the helmet strap, adjusting to ensure that the helmet is in place and secure. Shin Hye then got on her bike, stabilising the bike and herself first before she asked him to get on. Though clumsily, as it was his first time and with a female rider at that, it was easy for Min Ho to get on with his long legs. 

Shin Hye asked for his apartment address before she rode out of the carpark slowly onto the main road. She look for oncoming vehicles before she said;

"Are you ready?"

"Huh?! Yes ready. Why?"

"I think you better hold on to me." Shin Hye said as Min Ho had his hands on his lap.

Min Ho put his hands on Shin Hye's shoulder. 

"Not there. It's difficult for me to manouver the bike. My waist instead."

Min Ho was taken aback by Shin Hye's direct statement.

"Ya~! Ppalli.."

Min Ho got his arms round her waist slowly and as soon as he did, she sped off. Min Ho's grip around her waist got tighter as she accelerated. 

Ya~~ Why does she has to accelerate like this? Am I dead? Am I dead? Am I dead already? - MIn Ho's thoughts.

Shin Hye continued to speed till she reached Min Ho's apartment. Lucky for them, there were no fans sighted. He got off the bike with his trembled legs and took off the helmet. Shin Hye who noticed that could not help herself but laughed at the sight.

"Ya~~ Did your spirit left your body? Your face is all white!" She commented.

"This is so embarrassing... But were you crazy to be speeding off like that with a pillion at the back?! Don't you know what safety is?!" Min Ho replied in  a shocked frustrated voice.

Shin Hye who was not happy with what Min Ho had just said took off her helmet and began to speak,

"Hmmm Crazy?! Pfft! I'm the one who should be calling you crazy for making me mad!"

"Why are you mad for when it should be rightfully me to be mad at you!" Min Ho retaliated.

"You maybe all scared and pale but your body tells me a different story. Your body certainly reacted to the close proximity you and I shared on the bike!"

"What?! What did you say?!"

"Do you really need me to explain?! Even though you don't have a girlfriend, I'm sure you are not that stupid. Instead of thanking me for getting you home fast you have the cheek to be calling me crazy."

Just as Shin Hye finished her last word;

"Hyung~~"

Shin Hye and Min Ho heard a voice calling out as they turned to look at the direction where the voice was coming from.

 

"What are you doing here?" Min Ho asked him.

"Because I missed you Hyung~" Jonghyun came with a smile on his face as he gave Min Ho a hug.

Shin Hye's thoughts were running wild when she saw Jonghyun came hugging Min Ho.

Is this the one he has in mind but could not tell anyone about it even Manager Yoo? No wonder he can't say it out... - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"Orh~? Who is this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter