Chapter 33

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Call for the doctor quick!"

"Neh Omma~"

Min Ho rushed out of the ward and told the nurse that Shin Hye is awake.

The doctor and a couple of nurses rushed towards the ward to attend to Shin Hye. 

"I'm sorry but could all of you please wait outside?" The nurse told Yoochun, Min Ho, Jonghyun and Ki Ae.

The four of them waited outside of the ward anxiously waiting for the doctor to be done with the check up. 

After the doctor was done with the check up, he told one of the nurse to allow them back into the room so they can continue with their visit to see Shin Hye,

The four of them happily approached Shin Hye to ask her how she was doing with wide smiles carved across their faces.

Shin Hye though she was looking pale with chapped lips, return their graciousness by flashing them with a huge smile.

"Thank God you are fine." Ki Ae said as she held onto Shin Hye's hands. 

"Sorry... But you are?" Shin Hye asked as she could not recognise the lady that she had saved two months ago.

"Hmmm... You were my angel that had saved me. I am the one that you had saved from the room. Remember?"

"Hmmmm..." Shin Hye tried to recall before she exclaimed. "Don't tell me you are Ahjummonie?!"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

Shin Hye smiled as she held on to Ki Ae's hands.

"Oh my~~~ you are indeed really pretty Ahjummonie! I have good eyes to be able to tell! Hehehehe." Shin Hye commented.

"That is so sweet of you~~~" Ki Ae continued. 

"I have to praise when praise is due." Shin Hye replied smiling again. 

"Ssinz~" Yoochun called her out.

"Chunnie Oppa~~~ Come here..." Shin Hye said as spread her arms open.

She hugged her brother real tight. The hug was as though she was conveying something to Yoochun. It was if she was communicating her feelings to her brother just through that tight hug. 

"I'm sorry Ssinz... Please forgive me..." Yoochun whispered to her ears.

"Don't be Chunnie Oppa~ You can scold me for being stubborn and you can be angry at me for being stubborn but never feel sorry for me and feel bad about me. Arasso Oppa?"

"In times like this.. I feel like you are the Noona Ssinz.."

"Maybe I am.. Kekeke. I feel old already Oppa~~ that's why my fighting skills ."

"Ssinz don't say that, and you are still beautiful."

"Liar~ With my busted lips and swollen cheeks how can I be beautiful Chunnie Oppa..."

"Nope I am not lying. You are definitely my beautiful little sister."

"Komawo Oppa~~ Thank you for complimenting me and definitely thank you for coming to save me... What would I do without you~" 

The siblings remained in an embrace throughout the whole conversation that they whispered to each other. The incident made them appreciate and cherish each other's presence more than before. Shin Hye extended the hug knowing that she had made her brother worried sick for her. 

As the siblings had catch up with each other, a nurse who was helping to attend to Shin Hye earlier came into the ward and spoke.

"Which one of you is the patient's next-of-kin?" 

"I am." Yoochun replied promptly.

"Why nurse? Anything wrong?" Yoochun asked further.

"The doctor would like to see you in the office."

"Now?"

"Yes. The doctor would like to see you now."

"Ok."

"Ssinz~"

"Neh Oppa?"

"I go to the doctor's office first ok?"

"Neh..."

"Don't worry my child, we will look after her first for you." said Ki Ae reassuring Yoochun that her sister is safe.

"Kamsahamnida Ommoni~"

Yoochun then followed the nurse as she guide him to the office quietly.

..............

When Shin Hye realised that Min Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter