Chapter 36

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That next day, Min Ho came to visit Shin Hye again in the afternoon. This time around, Yoochun who was in the ward accompanying Shin Hye, excused himself to allow some alone time for the both of them. 

"Good afternoon Min Ho-sshi~" Shin Hye greeted him happily.

"Good afternoon to you too..."

"Have you eaten?"

"Yup.. I have... Have you?"

"Hmmm.. soon... They will be sending the food in soon.."

A few minutes later, the food was delivered to Shin Hye's ward.

The food that was placed on the table infront of Shin Hye made her pout.

"Wae? What's wrong Shin Hye-sshi?"

"Hmmm... I don't quite like porridge..." 

"Aigoo~~ I didn't know you were so picky about food."

Min Ho opened the plastic wrapping that was covering the bowl and held the spoon.

"Are you going to be my black knight and eat it all for me?" Shin Hye asked with her clasped hands and batting her eyelids. 

"Hahahaha~~ Ani.. I'm feeding you..."

Shin Hye pouted again but did not refuse when Min Ho fed her. He scooped up some porridge and blew on it to reduce the heat before asking Shin Hye to open . As he fed her,

"Shin Hye-sshi~ Has the doctor inform you when you will be discharged?"

"Yup."

"And when is that?"

"Tomorrow..."

"Jinjja?"

"Yup.. Told you that we will be going to Jeju right this weekend?"

"Yup I remembered."

"But are you done with what you are supposed to do?"

"Yup.. They no longer freezes my account."

"Oooo... I like the fact that you are rich.." Shin Hye teased Min Ho.

"Ya~ Shin Hye-sshi.. You mean if I am not rich you won't like me?"

"What do you think?" She further.

Min Ho smiled as he pinched her nose.

"And by the way, Jonghyun found his Omma.. And he will be bringing her over to Japan with him."

"So he is staying in Japan for good?"

"At least till everything settles down."

"I'll miss him though~~"

"Ya~~ Shin Hye-sshi I am here right in front of you.. Why are you looking for others who are not here instead?"

"Min Ho-sshi.. Don't you know..."

"What is it?"

"I don't like guys who are easy... I like to do some chasing myself... That's what makes a guy charming.."

"Shall I leave now then?"

"Wah~ That's perfect! Just the way I like it. With that question you have proven that you are not an easy guy... Hehehehehe.."

"Aigoo~~ What do I do with you~~"

"Keep me in your pocket. Hahahaha!" Shin Hye replied as she pointed to pocket on his shirt.

"Ermm.. As much as I want to Shin Hye-sshi.. I don't think you can fit in my pocket.."

"Then where can I fit in, Min Ho-sshi??"

"Here." Min Ho said as he point to his heart.

Shin Hye smiled.

"Then where do I fit?" Min Ho asked her eagerly.

"Here too..."

"Copying me again?"

"Remember? Sincerity over originality." Shin Hye smiled with her eye-smile.

Min Ho smiled at her answer.

"By the way Min Ho-sshi.. Have you told Ommoni about us going Jeju?"

"Yup.."

"She's okay with it?"

"Yup."

"Who will be taking care of her then?"

"The personal nurse.."

"Is the nurse y?"

"Wae?"

"Who knows you might be interested in her.."

"Ani... I have you... Plus.. She's an Ahjumma..."

"Wah~~ I am so touched... that I win over an Ahjumma~~" Shin Hye cooed sarcastically as both of them burst into laughter.

After spending time for a couple of hours, it was time for Min Ho to leave. 

"Take care Shin Hye-sshi..."

"Neh..."

"See you tomorrow? I'll pick you up?"

"Jinjja?"

"Yup.."

"Ok! See you tomorrow..."

............

The next day...

From: Shin Hye

To: Min Ho

Min Ho-sshi... I'm already home.. You don't have to pick me from the hospital. Instead pick me up later from my apartment and go on an official date, the two of us.

 

From: Min Ho

To: Shin Hye

Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could have picked you up sooner.. Did you go home alone?

 

From: Shin Hye

To: Min Ho

Nope I did not go home alone. Yoochun oppa was there to sent me home.

 

From: Min Ho

To: Shin Hye

Neh. Ok. By the way Shin Hye, I'll be sending Jonghyun off and his Omma to the airport first before I come to see you alright?

 

From: Shin Hye

To: Min Ho

Sure.. Send my regards to Jonghyunnie. And I'll see you later okay?

 

From: Min Ho

To: Shin Hye

Neh.. See you later and text me your address too.

 

Shin Hye took a nap on her bed that she has not slept in for months and had never felt more comfortable. The bed that she had missed made her had a real good nap before meeting up with Min Ho later. She set the alarm so as not to miss the timing. 

.........

Finally, the alarm rang and the ringing sound disturbed her sleep, causing her to wake up and sat on her bed. When Shin Hye had fully woken up, she headed to the bathroom to wash herself and got ready for her meet up with Min Ho. After she had washed herself up, she went through her closet, to select the perfect outfit. She was putting in extra effort on her outfit as it would be their official first date. She even did her mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter