Chapter 3

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Min Ho stepped into his apartment his personal mobile phone ring indicating an incoming message. He quickly closed his door and took his shoes off. With a few quick strides with his long pair of legs, he reached his couch and plopped himself down. He then his bag and took out his personal mobile phone out from it. 

"Finally.." He uttered under his breath.

"Finally Quilt... my Quilt has replied to my message. The message that I have been waiting for all day." He opened the message and read it,

Not all who wander are lost... J.R.R Tolkien. 

"Hmmm... indeed uh? Not all who wander are lost... I am indeed lost and tired... Been wandering around my whole life and I don't even know who my mother is. A dad who is always busy and a stepmom who... what else can I say? A typical stepmom."

When Min Ho is all alone, he becomes the sensitive soul he truly is. A person who enjoys poetry and literature. A person who keeps on reflecting on his life and who was getting tired of living a double life. Yet he still has to upkeep his facade because he does not want to get into trouble with his father obviously and he does like acting. The fact that he has to film commercials and go for photoshoots is part of a package being an actor signed to an agency who cares about making profits. Squeezing every bit of what the celebrity has in order to remain relevant and ensuring that the revenue increases every year. 

Meanwhile, Shin Hye rode on her motorcycle back home. With thoughts about the quote she read... 

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future...

That is exactly what she thought about working in a male dominated industry. 

I maybe a female. Apparently weak in nature. But my capability is no less than that of any other person, man included. I have proven myself and others wrong time and again about their perception of me. So this makes no difference. I just have to do my job well. - Shin Hye's thoughts. 

She went up to the apartment that she and her brother, Yoochun shared. 

"Ssinz, you just got back home?" Yoochun looked at his sister who just entered the door and removing her shoes.

"Yup Chunnie Oppa~" She responded as she placed her shoes back in the shoe cabinet.

"From where? An assignment?"

"Nope.. But soon to be an assignment." Shin Hye responded as she washed her hands before grabbing a small glass to pour herself some water. 

"Soon to be an assignment? Freelance again this time?"

Shin Hye who had just took a huge gulp of water, swallowed it and said, "Ani... This time is a monthly income job."

"Jinjja? Congrats! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I just decided to take it up today.. And by the way you weren't home last night.. You were on duty isn't it?"

"Yeah.. On duty. President Lee had a meeting with an ambassador from another country."

"You were on duty alone without your friends?"

"Nah.. I was with Yunho hyung and Changmin."

"Ah I see... How are they doing? Alright?"

"Yup.. I guess so... It's tough... But well.. I think we are just doing the best we can."

"I can't help but to be happy for the three of you... It must be fun.."

"Well Ssinz.. It was a pity that you had to leave... I still remember when me, Yunho Hyung and Changmin was your senior. Were we harsh?"

"You guys... Your training were the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter