Chapter 2

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Tan a.k.a Lee Min Ho went to his photoshoot location. He still has not got around in his head about having a female bodyguard around. His manager, Manager Yoo was driving to the location while music was filling up the usual heavily tinted celebrity van. 

"Manager Hyung~~ Do you seriously think it's okay to have a female bodyguard?"

Min Ho's sudden question scare his manager.

"Aissshhh~~~!!"

"Mianhae Hyung~"

"So back to my question is it okay? You think?"

"Aniyo..." Manager Yoo responded after getting control of the car. 

"Then? Why didn't you say something?"

"Who am I Kim Tan? I am just a manager."

"Precisely. You ARE my manager! You should be saying something on behalf of your artiste!"

"And what? Put my head on the line and breaking my own rice bowl? You know my situation Kim Tan. I have a family to feed."

"Aish~~"

"Plus.. Ahn Sajang-nim is the one that had selected her... How in the world can I go against that?" 

"You too... You do not even dare to go against him... Yet you asking me to?" Manager Yoo continued.

Min Ho went silent. 

Because I have so many things that cannot be revealed. That's why I need to calculate every move I make. And to go against the CEO is not worth it. *sigh* - Min Ho's thoughts. 

"Arasso Manager Hyung... Mianhae."

The relationship between Manager Yoo and Kim Tan a.k.a Lee Min Ho is indeed a close one. They may have outburst with each other but they are a strong pair. Manager Yoo handles Kim Tan's schedules well and Kim Tan finds him reliable. An honest man who sincerely wants to make a living to support his family. For that, he earned the respect of Lee Min Ho, the man behind the facade of Kim Tan. 

When he reached the photoshoot location, he thought that he would be able to get his mind out of the fact that he is indeed going to have a female bodyguard. But it lingered in his mind for awhile. 

His photoshoot was not going as well as how he intended it to be. He tried to smile for it but his mind was obstructing him from doing a good job. He had to retake several times for some of the photos.

"Kim Tan.. Happy smiles please... Natural... Keep it real.. Keep it natural.." The photographer instructed him to.

"Neh.. I'm trying to.."

"Do you need a break Kim Tan?" The photographer asked with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Give me 15 minutes?"

"Okay.. Let's take 30 instead. Those who needs to grab a bite please do so. Those who needs the toilet break do it now too." The photographer announced to everyone who was involved in the photoshoot.

Lee Min Ho went to his seat that was specially prepared for him. Manager Yoo came to give him a bottle of water and some food.

"What's wrong Kim Tan?" 

"Nothing..."

"Still hung up on the female bodyguard issue.."

"Slightly?"

"Do your job proper Kim Tan.... Just because of this morning's issue you are letting it affect you so much?"

"Manager Hyung~~ Aren't you like scolding me too much today?"

"Aish~~ This boy... I'll leave you alone first..."

"Jankamman Manager Hyung~~"

"Wae?"

Min Ho lift his bag from the shoulders of his manger, dismissed his manager and began to search for his mobile phone. His personal mobile phone to check on his inbox. 

Hmmm....It's been a few days already. Just where are you when I need your message? Like right about now? - Min Ho's thoughts. 

His thirty minutes was up and the message he had been waiting for did not arrive. He places his mobile phone back into his bag and and called for his manager.

"Manager Hyung~~" While gesturing for his Manager to come to him.

He handed his bag to his manager by placing it on his manager's shoulder as he sighed heavily.

"Kim Tan.. Come on... Let's get this done and over with alright?"

"Neh Hyung.... " He replied in a sombre tone.

He dragged his feet towards the area where he had to stand and completed his last set of frames.

"Kim Tan.. Today doesn't seem like a good day for you uh? You look under the weather and your mind seems to wander around a lot in the photos you've taken." The photographer commented as he showed the results of the photo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter