Chapter 28

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where do you think you are going?" Mr. Lee asked Shin Hye. 

"To rat you out on all of your sins." Shin Hye replied with all the courage she could muster.

"Hahahaha! Sins? No one in this world can ever say that they have not sinned. Can you?" Mr. Lee spoke in a sarcastic manner.

"And you certainly can speak. You are not a mute at all." Mr. Lee continued. 

The President recognised Shin Hye as the housekeeper because Shin Hye still had her disguise on though her hair was already in a mess and was becoming undone due to the bobby pins that she had used up when she tried to pick on the lock. 

"You lied to get yourself in here but you forgot that you just got yourself trapped young lady~" Mr. Lee spoke in a loud and confident voice as if he was the ruler of the world as though boasting of his superiority over Shin Hye. 

"I cannot believe that the President of our country has such a scumbag attitude beyond words could articulate. Not only don't you deserve to be a leader, you also don't deserve to be a father to your sons! Aren't you ashamed at all?!"

"Who are you to say that?!"

"You should thank god for at least having two angels as your sons! But you definitely fail to see that! You fail as a leader! And you also fail as a father! You don't even deserve my respect and you are definitely the worst kind! Even animals are better than you!"

"You better be careful of what you say young lady~ I am definitely not your ordinary man and they are my sons! I know them better than you do!"

"I dare to bet my life on it that I understand your sons better than you. Well except for this piece of sh*t that is standing by your side." Shin Hye said with much confidence as she pointed to Min Ki who was standing by his father's side. 

"Bet your life on it?! Hahahaha! Do you think that this is some kind of a game for you?"

"I think it is you who thinks that life is a game. You've tortured the souls of your own sons just so you could carry on doing dirty deeds and you don't even know it. Or is it you pretend not to know because it highlights your stinking parenting skills!" Shin Hye said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Women are still only women. Crying at every little thing." Mr. Lee continued.

"Wait till the world knows about you then we will see who will be crying then." Shin Hye replied in the most authoritative manner as she could possibly do.

"How?! Hahahahaha~~! How are you going to let the world know when you are only a female against the men in these room? Are you even capable to go against these strong men?" Mr. Lee challenged her as laughter from the bodyguards breaks out in the room. One of the bodyguards went to lock the door to the study room at Mr. Lee's instruction. Shin Hye was overwhelmed with her very own fears. But she psyched herself up to prepare for whatever is to come next.

The President was not alone. He was accompanied by his eldest son Min Ki and his personal bodyguards and they are not the ones from the secret service. She managed to recognise the guards from the First Lady's birthday party. The same exact dark aura that she felt on that day was looming in the study room. Shin Hye definitely did not expect the President to be back since Seon Ja Ahjumma had mentioned earlier that they would be staying in the hotel. Indeed they, Mr and Mrs Lee initially wanted to sleep over at the hotel where the function was held at, but President Lee had to settle the mess Min Ki had made with regards to an illegal dealing, he had to make the trip back to the house with his bodyguards along while the First Lady stayed on with a pair of personal bodyguards on standby at the hotel.

Mr. Lee who finally noticed that the weird looking blanket on Shin Hye's back was actually covering someone. He was furious. 

"You b*tch! You really don't love your life uh?! And that you don't know your position in life! You even dare to bring her out?!" Mr. Lee finally screamed out loud. 

It was clear to Shin Hye that she had angered him to the maximum with the tone of voice he was displaying for Shin Hye to hear. However, what wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter