Chapter 26

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Min Ho finally reached the room, he wanted to knock on the door

but he realised that it was unlock. Without much thoughts, he opened the door slowly, taking a peek through the door to see someone lying on the floor with a blanket covering over the person's body. Somehow his gut feeling was telling him to enter the room even though he had never done something like this before. His curiosity was overwhelming him especially since his beloved little brother Jonghyun kept mentioning about Seon Ja Ahjumma's niece. He began to wonder how she looked like. As his view was obstructed by the blanket, he braved himself to see who is the person that has been gaining attention from Jonghyun and even Min Ki Hyung as what he had witness just now. 

He tiptoed into the room without making any noise as he just wanted to take a look at who is the person that got both his elder and younger brother interested. As he approached the person who was lying down on her side and asleep in the room, he got the most pleasant surprise of his life. 

OH.. MY... GOSH~~ Out of all places. This is where I meet you. - Min Ho's thoughts. 

As Shin Hye was in the room alone and asleep, she did not have her disguised on thus Min Ho was able to recognise her instantly. He looked around the room and saw a short wig hidden at the side of the makeshift dressing table and the glasses that recognise from just now when he held onto Min Ki. Min Ho became curious and so many questions popped out in his mind to ask Shin Hye but his emotions were over the roof. He misses her so much as he kept staring at Shin Hye's face. Instead of leaving the room to leave Shin Hye alone to sleep, he closed the door, locked it and went back to where Shin Hye was as he laid down beside her just like the time they had spent together in the hotel room back in LA. He laid on his side while looking at Shin Hye with longing eyes. 

I can't believe that you are right in front of me at this very moment. I must either be dreaming or in heaven right now. - Min Ho's thoughts. 

At the look of Shin Hye, all of his fatigue and stress was gone. It was as if his body was recharged to the fullest just by looking at her. But in the midst of his unbelievable moment he remembered to text his younger brother before he continued to gaze at Shin Hye all over again.

Jonghyun who was at the other end of the line in Japan, managed to read the message that Min Ho had just sent him.

 

From: Min Ho Hyung~

To: Jonghyunnie~

So this is the reason why you kept insisting on me to come back home. Komawo Jonghyunnie~ 

 

After Jonghyun read it, he was smiling to himself as he knew that his brother had met the very person he missed! He definitely felt great about himself and got back down to his practice again with a light heart. 

Min Ho did not even looked away for a moment as he cherish every moment he has with Shin Hye. The past eight months or so was was long enough to put him on a hypnotizing mode as he capture every facial feature that Shin Hye had during her sleep. 

After a couple of hours laying down in that manner, Shin Hye finally woke up. She opened her eyes slowly but her vision was a fuzz. She thought that she was dreaming when she saw a fuzzy image of Min Ho infront of her, causing her to mumble to herself without realising;

"Aigoo~~ Even in my dreams I see you.. Min Ho-sshi.." 

"This is not a dream." Min Ho replied with a smile.

"Amazing~ My dream can speak to me~"

"Shin Hye-sshi... This is not a dream." Min Ho said as he held on to Shin Hye's hand and places it on his cheek.

Shin Hye who by now realised that it was no longer a dream sprang up from her sleep that got her stand up, upright.

"Ya~ What are you doing over here?" Shin Hye asked with her bed hair and panic-strickened face.

"I should be the one asking you." Min Ho spoke calmly as he walked closer to her. 

"Why are you walking away from me when clearly you were thinking about me all this while?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye with a cheeky smirk appearing across his face.

"I have not been thinking about you." Shin Hye said as she took a step back in strong denial.

"You still want to lie?" Min Ho challenged her.

"I am not lying." Shin Hye said still insisting on her stand.

"Do you want me to take a picture of you now and to show it to you how a liar lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter