Chapter 14

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally reached Incheon Airport after the long flight. They entered the arrival hall and this time around, it was different. There were lots of fans waiting for Min Ho at the airport. Shin Hye kept in mind that Min Ho had suffered an injury on the last night in LA, and it made her was more alert than ever to Min Ho towards the agency's van that Manager Yoo was driving. 

Min Ho was walking ahead towards the other side when Shin Hye grabbed onto his arm to guide him towards the other way to avoid the crowd.

Even as they tried to stay away from the crowd, he still had fans following him around. They tried to stretch their hand out to touch him to get his attention. Shin Hye who was guarding him tried to repel those hands away. As she tried to do so, she was suddenly pushed from the back instead, causing her hand to land smacked on Min Ho's bottom! The sudden contact caused him to gasped in shock just as it did to Shin Hye too. But they dare not say anything else though they made eye contact with their eyes widened. They fastened their pace to get to the car. 

In the car, they were greeted by Manager Yoo.

"How was your trip kids? Did everything went well?"

"Yes. It did."  Shin Hye replied.

"Any quarrelling between Eun Sang and yourself, Kim Tan?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

"That's new! I guess you guys needed to spend sometime alone just to get to know each other better."

Both Shin Hye and Min Ho looked at each other before looking away towards the window.

"But it's a bit weird now that it is too quiet." Manager Yoo continued.

"Then get used to it Hyung~~" Min Ho replied.

"How is your wife Yoo Oppa? Is she better?" Shin Hye asked Manager Yoo trying to change the mood in the car.

"Yes.. She is much better now. Her fever fluctuated but now her body temperature has stabilized and she is regaining her health again."

"That's good to hear."

Manager Yoo drove all the way to the agency for Shin Hye and Min Ho to report to CEO Ahn as the CEO had requested.

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye was tired out and jet-lagged. They dragged their feet towards his office.

"You were looking for us?" Min Ho asked CEO Ahn in a lethargic manner.

"Ya~ You guys just got off from vacation and why are you guys so listless? Young people should be full of energy! Not be tired like this?"

What the hell did he just say? Vacation? - Min Ho's thoughts.

"Kim Tan-sshi was not used to the weather there and he had difficulty sleeping." Shin Hye tried to explain the situation.

"Orh ya... By the way Eun Sang-sshi, the company was full of praise for both you and Kim Tan for doing a great job."

"Huh?! Really?" Shin Hye asked feeling surprised.

Didn't we wrecked a car? And they are full of praises? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"Yes.. Mr. Smith sent an email to me. Wah~~ You definitely have potential Eun Sang-sshi. Maybe you should a part of our public relations team."

"Ani." Min Ho rejected.

"Huh?! Why all of a sudden Kim Tan?"

"I think she is perfect where she is now at the moment and there's no need for her to be changed to another department, unless she wants it." Min Ho stated clearly for both CEO Ahn and Shin Hye.

Manager Yoo and Shin Hye who were present in the room was taken aback.

"What do you say Eun Sang-sshi? Do you like your current position now?" CEO Ahn asked her.

"Yes." Shin Hye replied after a pause in between.

"Fine then. But if you have any intention to change please do inform us. Alright that's all for now. You guys are dismissed." CEO Ahn said to the three of them.

Manager Yoo drove the car to send Shin Hye and Min Ho back to their apartments respectively.

When Shin Hye got home, Yoochun was not around and she headed straight towards her room. She washed herself up and prepared for bed. She felt so tired that she could not even unpack her luggage. As she saw her luggage that was lying on the floor;

"I'll do it later~~~ Oh my god~ The flight was killing me." 

Meanwhile Min Ho on the other hand was feeling down now that he is back in his apartment alone after spending time with Shin Hye for a week. He went to the bathroom to wash himself up and sat down on his bed as he took out his personal mobile phone to look at the picture he had taken of Shin Hye when she was asleep and smiled to himself.

"I'm so glad to know that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter