Chapter 6

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye continued to feed him his food and Min Ho did not seem to mind at all. Until Min Ho spoke again;

"So now I've gained your respect uh?"

Shin Hye stopped the feeding and pondered while holding the spoon with the food on it,

"Respect? Maybe.. A little... But then again, you are the one that started to disrespect me first...." Shin Hye said without looking at Min Ho and in her hand was a spoon with the food she had scooped earlier.

Shin Hye was teasing Min Ho without her realising, as if she was waving a magic wand in front of him, she continued to speak, "But then again when I see how they swarmed over you and trying to grab on you...That I respect.."

Min Ho was still waiting for that spoon to reach his mouth and he even tried to get it in his mouth until Shin Hye realised;

"Ya~~ Kim Tan-sshi.. What are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to eat."

"Eh?! Eat it on your own.. You have your hands to hold the spoon. What did I just do?"

"You were feeding me." Min Ho replied stoicly.

"And you let me be?"

"Why not? Maybe you are secretly, my fangirl." Min Ho whispered to her ears.

"Ya~! You seem to forgot what happened just now eh? Do you need me to refresh your memory?" Shin Hye whispered back to him.

"Nope. You don't have to. It's imprint."

"Good.."

Just as they finished their conversation, Manager Yoo came back to the table.

"Wah~~ While I was away you guys got close already? Maybe I shouldn't even be here next time.. Then who knows what will happen.."

"Hyung~ Don't even go there.."

"Wae? It's time for you to get yourself a girlfriend..."

"What?! Is that for real? Kim Tan-sshi doesn't have a girlfriend?" Shin Hye chimed in.

"Can't believe it uh?" Manager Yoo responded.

"But I'm sure he must have.. ehem.. ya know~~" Shin Hye continued.

"Ya~! The two of you speaking about me as if I am not here?"

"It just goes to show how sincere we are. We speak ill in front of you... Instead of going behind your back Kim Tan." Manager Yoo told Min Ho who was having his arms folded.

"So does that mean you do keep company at night then?" Shin Hye probed further.

"Eun Sang-sshi.. What kind of a man you think I am? I am faithful when it comes to love."

"Oooo~~~ Jinjja?"

"Yes. Jinjja! In fact I do have someone that I am in contact with."

"Ya~~ Kim Tan... How come I don't know about this?" Manager Yoo interrupted.

"Because you said as long as I keep it hidden its fine. And I am not telling either of you! I'm done here. Let's go!" Min Ho said as he walked down the stairs to the ground level.

"Aish~~ This boy.. I hope he doesn't get into any trouble with Ahn Sajang-nim." Manager Yoo uttered under his breath.

Shin Hye was already catching up to Min Ho by then, escorting him down.

"Ya~ Wait for me." Manager Yoo said while he was picking up his belongings.

As they entered the ground floor again, there were still fangirls hanging around.

"Gosh don't they ever go back?" Shin Hye spoke audible enough for Manager Yoo and Min Ho to hear her.

"This is still okay Eun Sang.. Sometimes it can get worse than this.." Manager Yoo replied.

"They must really really really love you Kim Tan-sshi..." Shin Hye continued.

As they exit the boutique store, Shin Hye was back on high alert again. She escorted Min Ho quickly into the van and shut the door. Her Sunbae was nearby the entrance of the store and Shin Hye made a dash towards him to say her goodbyes before coming back into the van. Min Ho whose mood got better earlier on with Shin Hye's remark, was down again when he saw her. He don't even understand it himself why he was feeling that way. 

Shin Hye got herself into the van before Manager Yoo drove off. 

"Who was that Eun Sang?" Manager Yoo asked her.

"My Sunbae. My handsome Sunbae." Shin Hye said as she smiled to herself.

"Wahhh~~~ Is he your boyfriend?"

"Aniyo!" Shin Hye replied quickly feeling flustered. 

Min Ho who saw her reaction was rolling his eyes. 

Shin Hye tried to change the topic to prevent her from feeling flustered.

"Yoo Oppa~ Can we listen to some songs please? It's getting too quiet."

"Sure sure.."

Min Ho brought his bag to his lap and took out his personal phone and began typing away.

To: Shin Hye

From: Min Ho

Quote of the Day:

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
― Albert Camus

Shin Hye was listening to the music that Manager Yoo had and singing along with her head moving from side to side.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X361HzXTVt0

Min Ho held his mobile phone in his hand waiting for a reply. But no reply came.

....... 

"Okay Kim Tan, Eun Sang... We're here."

Manager Yoo had drove to the photoshoot location that Min Ho had to do today. Min Ho who was holding on to his personal mobile phone put it back into his bag reluctantly.

"Wow~! Kim Tan's schedule isn't over yet?"

"Nope. This is consider light Eun Sang. If he has filming its worst." Manager Yoo answered her question.

"Jinjja? Are you alright Kim Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter