Chapter 32

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The testifying statement from Junsu and Jaejoong based on their contract and the division of profits and revenue earned as compared to the other agency's; and that became the main link  to show the agency's involvement in President's Lee rise and maintaining his power. Furthermore after Min Ho had confessed himself to be the son of the President it further proves the agency's involvement when records of  the transactions made were revealed. 

CEO Ahn was just a puppet CEO hired by one of the leaders in the secret society and did not know a thing about the company being involved in this manner. The accounts and financial reports were seized during the ongoing investigation then; few weeks after the warrant for arrest was declared.

The news was affecting the nation in every way from the government side and even entertainment. For the first time in history of the republic that a negative link between politics and the entertainment was discovered. The agency was forced to close down causing hundreds to lose their job including Manager Yoo. Min Ho however, was kind enough to pay Manager Yoo a substantial sum before his accounts was freezed too. 

The nation stock market also suffered and immediate action was taken to stabilise the government after the sentence was made public by the reporters who had attended the court hearing. 

Back in the courtroom, everyone in the room was relieved at the Judge's decision. All except Yoochun, Min Ho and his family. Yoochun was still worried about Shin Hye who has not regained consciousness and the fact that he had yet to inform his parents about Shin Hye's condition while Min Ho and his family are about to face the public criticism. Though relieved, after hearing the court's decision to sentence their father and eldest brother, both Jonghyun and Min Ho were crying in each other's embrace. Mrs Lee was also in the court room and remained seated on the bench meant for people who came to the court's hearing. She could not find any strength in her legs to stand, to recover herself from the shock. That was when Min Ho, Jonghyun and Han Ki Ae approached her. 

"Omma~" Jonghyun called his mother out.

Mrs Lee could only cry. 

"Mianhae Omma~ Jeongmal Mianhae~" Jonghyun said to her as he held onto his mother's hand.

Mrs Lee looked up to face Jonghyun before she spoke;

"How could you~~ How could you Jonghyun~~ How could you do this to me? How could you do this to the family? You are a traitor just like them!" Mrs. Lee reprimanded her son as she yanked her hands forcefully from Jonghyun's grasp before she walked out of the court room.

Min Ho tried to comfort Jonghyun who was crying. 

"I am sorry Jonghyun to put you into such situation."

"Don't say that Hyung.. What is wrong is still wrong.." Jonghyun said as he tried to smile for his brother.

Min Ho knew even though Jonghyun may say words and smile to ease other's troubled heart, he was hurting like hell inside; to be coming back to Seoul just so he could testify against his own family. Yoochun who was still around at the corridor of the court room was waiting for Min Ho. He finally managed to catch up with Min Ho as the family stepped out of the room.

"Min Ho-sshi, Kamsahmanida." Yoochun said as he bowed in a 90 degree position to show his sincere appreciation and honest feelings about Min Ho testifying in court as Min Ho had rejected his offer before. 

Yoochun then turned to Jonghyun, "Jonghyun-sshi, Kamsahamnida." Yoochun bowed again. The act was especially more moving since Yoochun was much older in age as compared to Min Ho and Jonghyun.

Yoochun then went on bended knees infront of Han Ki Ae as he held onto her hands, with tears falling down from his eyes,

"Ommoni~ Kamsahamnida. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter