Chapter 24

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho went silent after hearing the song.

"Don't you want to critic the song?" Jonghyun dared him.

"Ani.."

"Jeongmal?"

"Neh."

"This song is a gift for you Hyung.."

"You're not writing this because you have feelings for me right?" Min Ho asked in a joking manner to break the intensed feelings he was experiencing.

"Of course not. I love my girls. Just like Pharrell when he wrote the song Marilyn Monroe." Jonghyun said as he played the song to accompany their night.

Jonghyun and Min Ho nodded their head according to the rhythm trying to beat out the saddness in their own hearts. They started to stand up and move around and danced silly at the place where they were seating earlier as if they were in their own private club. 

After a good workout when the song ended, Jonghyun and Min Ho sat back down before Jonghyun spoke out to his Hyung in a serious manner.

"Hyung~ I will be away in Japan and I am not sure when I will be able to come back to Seoul."

"What are you trying to say Jonghyunnie?"

"Listen to me first Hyung..."

Min Ho nodded before Jonghyun continued;

"I've known you since we were kids Hyung. You have always been a reliable Hyung to me. Now that I am an adult myself, I would appreciate if you would lean on me when you are facing problems and not keep it all to yourself. I don't like to see you upset Hyung. Not taking care of yourself and your health. I know you always tell me not to worry but how can I not when I can clearly tell from this meeting that you are not having enough sleep and rest. If I did not meet you tonight, I won't even know you look this gaunt! Thank God for photoshop to be able to photoshop all your dark circles and eyebags away or is it a trend now to be carrying your very own Louis Vuitton under one's eyes?" Jonghyun let out his real feelings towards his brother that he cared a lot for.

Min Ho could not answer Jonghyun at all and remain quiet.

"Hyung~ Are you doing this to yourself because of her? And don't even ask who because you know who I am referring to."

"What can I do Jonghyun? I miss her a lot."

"Did you try to contact her?"

"She refuse to answer my calls or even messages."

"And you are giving up?"

"I'm not sure either."

"Maybe you need an inspiration of your own."

"Me? Inspiration?"

"Yup! And I know of a good place."

"Where?"

"My room."

"Your room? You mad? You want me to go back to that house?"

"You never know Hyung~ You might be really inspired!"

"I don't wish to rub shoulders with your Omma or Min Ki Hyung."

"But it may just be worth it."

"I don't think so."

Aish~~ Min Ho Hyung~~ How should I get him to go back to that bloody house for once at least! - Jonghyun's thoughts.

"Hyung~~ I would appreciate since I'll be away in Japan, if you could drop by once a while to visit Omma and Ahboeji on my behalf that would be great."

"Jonghyunnie~ I want to.. You know very well I want to but I'm not welcome in the house."

"But Seon Ja Ahjumma will always welcome you with arms wide open! And her niece is there too!"

"Huh?"

"Yup Seon Ja Ahjumma's niece is working there too."

"Then what do you want me to do about it?"

"Who knows you might fall for her?"

"No way~~"

"Hyung~ You are such a pessimist!"

"And you on the other hand is too optimistic."

"Aish~~~"

"Hahahaha. Just give up on it Jonghyunnie~"

That night, Min Ho sent Jonghyun back to the house but he just alighted him at the main gate without entering the driveway. They said their goodnight and Min Ho thanked his dongsaeng for the song. 

Jonghyun kept on pondering while walking towards the house. It was already early morning and he had to catch a flight soon. He went into his room and packed his belongings. His mind was churning out ideas to get Min Ho to go to the house at least once. Even though he kept his promise to Shin Hye, after looking at how terrible his brother look, he decided to break his promise a little. While he was packing his stuff, he thought to himself;

Sorry pretty muse... I'm not breaking the promise. I am just dropping Min Ho Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter