Chapter 35

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Min Ho had sent both mother and son to a nearby hotel, he drove towards the hospital to visit Shin Hye who was still at the hospital. Till the end, Jonghyun was still teasing and urging him to meet up with Shin Hye. As he was driving, his heart was beating fast and he was nervous about meeting her on his own. It definitely felt different from last night. He the stereo to calm his nerves down.

The song, with its feel good beat was helping Min Ho to calm down as he hum along to the song.

When he finally reached the hospital, Min Ho parked his car and went to the ward that Shin Hye was in. 

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Shin Hye asked.

"It's me Min Ho."

"Oh.. Come in.." Shin Hye inviting him into the room.

"Am I disturbing you?" Min Ho asked as he looked at Shin Hye.

"Not at all. Please come in.. And Chunnie Oppa, I appreciate if you could give us sometime alone." Shin Hye told Yoochun who was standing in the ward all this while. 

"Why can't I be here?" Yoochun asked feeling annoyed.

"I need to talk to Min Ho-sshi in private. So.. Can we have some time alone?" Shin Hye glared at Yoochun and was unhappy at the way her brother was responding.

Yoochun left with another word as he shut the door in a manner rougher than usual.

"Did I come at a wrong time Shin Hye-sshi..?"

"Ani... You came at the right time! Could not be anymore perfect."

Shin Hye was sitting on the bed as Min Ho took a chair to sit by the bed side. Shin Hye smiled at him. Making Min Ho to smile too. 

"I like it when you smile." Shin Hye remarked as she looked at him.

"I like it too when you smile." Min Ho replied her with a smile on his face as well.

"I miss you Min Ho-sshi."

"I miss you too Shin Hye-sshi."

"How much did you miss me? Like this.. Like this.. or Like this?" Shin Hye asked him using her hands as a gauge to represent the amount.

"I think it's impossible to measure. How about you then?"

"The same as you..."

"Ya~ How can you copy me.. So unoriginal.."

"Hehehehe. So unoriginal but sincere. Kekekeke."

The both of them smiled again at each other. 

"How have you been?" Shin Hye asked him sincerely.

"I've been coping really well. I'm happy to be able to find my mom again."

"I'm so glad that you did found her..."

"Well... You were the one who found her... So I wanna thank you for that.."

"Aish~~ Min Ho-sshi.. Don't have to be so formal with me... "

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"Hmmm.. It's so unnatural.. Bickering seems to fit us better. Hehehe."

The both of them smiled yet again as they look at each other. Before Shin Hye asked him again;

"Is the public treating you badly?"

"Hmmm.. The public? Well they are not that bad.. Manageable.."

"Min Ho-sshi you're such a bad liar.."

"Wae? Why do you say that Shin Hye-sshi?"

"You think I don't watch or read the news?"

Min Ho looked down towards the floor at Shin Hye's words, knowing that he was caught.

"If only I'm there as your bodyguard. I'm sure those things won't happen right?" said Shin Hye, as she tried to lighten up the mood. 

Min Ho giggled, "I guess so.. If you were still my bodyguard, I think you will be able to handle and scare them off easily~ It's interesting how when you were my bodyguard nothing real crazy happened to me."

"Maybe because the crazy one was me?" Shin Hye said as she burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha. Maybe... But Shin Hye-sshi, you were definitely a good bodyguard to me."

Shin Hye smiled at him again. 

"And you Min Ho-sshi... You were definitely a good friend to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter