Chapter 37

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Min Ho reached the expensive place he had in mind.

"Here we are Shin Hye-sshi..."

"Here is the expensive place that you had in mind?"

"Yup."

"How is this expensive Min Ho-sshi?"

"It is expensive... To the extent that it is priceless..."

"But wae?"

"Because you are the one that introduces it to me... That's the reason why..."

They both sat down at their usual place over looking the river.

"Wah~ Min Ho-sshi... I definitely miss this place..." said Shin Hye as she took in a deep breath.

"I told Jonghyun about this place too.. We even came here together."

"Jinjja? Did he like it?"

"He likes anything about you I'm afraid..."

"Hahahaha... He is such a sweetheart."

"Indeed he is such a sweetheart.. So much so that he gifted this to us..." said Min Ho who was holding onto his mobile phone as he played the song that Jonghyun had gifted it to the both of them.

"Oh? It's been a long time since I last heard it..." Shin Hye remarked.

Both of them enjoyed the song together as they sat there silently, overlooking the scenery infront of them and enjoying each other's company. 

"I didn't know you missed me that much at that point of time.." Min Ho commented once the song ended.

"Huh? Who says I was missing you?"

"Aigoo Shin Hye-sshi~~ Don't hide it anymore... I've got the inside story already from Jonghyun himself... He told me that the song was based on your true feelings." said Min Ho teasing her just as she had been doing to him.

"Aish~~ He is no longer the sweetheart!"

"Hahahaha~ Don't be angry with him... He just thinks that his Min Ho Hyung needed the extra push..." said Min Ho as he pointed to himself.

"Extra push to do what?" Shin Hye asked Min Ho with interest.

"In terms of relationship and confession."

Min Ho words got Shin Hye all fidgety. Shin Hye was nervous about what Min Ho was going to say next as soon as she heard those words... Shin Hye's discomfort was so obvious to Min Ho that he could not help it but began to ask.

"Shin Hye are you alright?"

Shin Hye did not reply Min Ho's question with words and could only afford a nod.

Min Ho thinking that she was feeling okay decided to bring up the topic that was suddenly stop because of Shin Hye's reaction earlier,

"Ok.. So as I was saying just now... He wanted me to declare it to you... "

"Declare what Min Ho-sshi?" Shin Hye asked him in a nervous voice.

"That I am in love with you Park Shin Hye-sshi."

Shin Hye remained quiet in her seat and did not how to react. She was stunt.

"Shin Hye-sshi? You ok?" Min Ho can't help but ask her again if she was alright. 

"I'm ok." Shin Hye managed to utter those short words.

"I don't think you are okay... You don't seem ok..." said Min Ho who was not convinced by now even if those words meant assurance.

"I said I'm ok..." Shin Hye reiterate the words and feigning anger.

"Mianhae Shin Hye-sshi... I did not mean to irritate you.. But you are not saying anything in regards to what I just told you earlier that's why I had to ask... If you are not well.. Tell me.. I'll send you home now.."

Shin Hye took a deep breath, gathered her thoughts and prepared her words before she spoke;

"Min Ho-sshi... I am sorry but I am not able to accept your love.." 

"Huh? Why? Didn't you say you like me? That you miss me? That I am your style?" Min Ho said as he could not believe what he just heard Shin Hye said because all this while he thought that the feelings between them was mutual.

"But that does not mean I love you..." Shin Hye denied his feelings once again.

"Then what does it all mean? I don't think you'll do that with any other guys.. You are definitely not that kind of girl."

"Nothing... It means nothing Min Ho... and what makes you think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter