Chapter 4

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Shin Hye and Min Ho woke up from a good night sleep. Feeling refreshed, they headed to the kitchen in their respective apartments to prepare themselves some breakfast. 

Yoochun was already up sitting at the dining area eating his breakfast. Buttered toast with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"Chunnie Oppa~ You're up early today.. Do you have somewhere to go? I thought it's your off day today? For the first time in a long time and you are already up?" Shin Hye went on without a pause.

"I always wonder how you do that so early in the morning." Yoochun replied and his answer does not answer any of the many questions she had asked earlier.

"What did I do? What do you mean Chunnie Oppa?"

"You.. How does your brain processed all those questions at such a time like this? Like a bullet train without a stop."

*smack*

"Ouch! Ssinz! How can you hit your Oppa like that?"

"That's for teasing me and not answering my question."

"Aigoo~~ And yesterday you talked about being a butterfly..."

Shin Hye glared at Yoochun.

"Hahaha! Fine fine...You just happen to be a very strong butterfly ok?"

Shin Hye wanted to hit him again when Yoochun managed to dodge it with his quick reflex.

"Hahaha. It's not going to work the second time Ssinz."

Shin Hye rolled her eyes.

"Hehehehe. Aigoo my cute sister~ Actually, the boys are having a small gathering." 

"Boys? You mean Jaejoong Oppa, Yunho Oppa, Junsu Oppa and Changmin Oppa will be there too?!"

"Yeah. Wae?"

"That's so unfair! Wherever you're going I wanna go too!!"

"Well Ssinz... Firstly it's the first day of your job today and secondly it's an all boys gathering and girls are not allowed." Yoochun said as he let out a chuckle. 

Shin Hye pouted while giving a side stare to Yoochun as she sat down on the chair adjacent to where Yoochun was sitting.

"Ssinz.. It's not going to work like that anymore. If it was ten years ago I would have maybe.. just maybe I would have relented."

Shin Hye stood up from her seat and walked towards her bedroom to prepare for work. As she walked away with heavy footsteps;

"Ya! Shin Hye ya~~ Are you not going to have your breakfast anymore?"

"I've lost my appetite already!" 

"Hahahaha... You can't be serious Shin Hye..."

"I am!"

"Jinjja? It's obvious you are dragging your feet back to your room Ssinz. You've never say no to food no matter what your mood is Ssinz..." Yoochun .

"Aish~~!" Shin Hye retracted her steps back to the dining table, snatching the piece of toast from Yoochun's hand before running back to her room. 

Yoochun shook his head with a smile on his face at his sister's silly antics.

"That just make you much more adorable Shin Hye~~" Yoochun mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile, back in Min Ho's apartment, he poured some cereal into his bowl, his favourite was coco pops. He was always fascinated by the sound it makes when its drenched in milk. He then went to his fridge to get some milk to go along with his cereal. He felt so lonely as he ate spoonful by spoonful till he emptied the bowl's content. Just as he was washing the bowl and spoon, his mobile phone meant for work rang. He placed the bowl and spoon on the dish rack before he walking towards the table to get the mobile phone to answer the call.

"Hello? Kim Tan?"

"Neh Manager Hyung..."

"I'll be there in about 15 minutes. Get ready by then alright?"

"Arasso Hyung.."

......................

Shin Hye finally got herself ready to head out of the house for work. 

"Chunnie Oppa~ I'm making a move first."

"Neh... Have a good day ahead alright.."

"Komawo... You too! Send my regards to the rest of the Oppas~"

Shin Hye grabbed her motorcycle keys and her helmet that was placed on top of the cabinet by the shoe cupboard, as she head out of the apartment to go to the agency.

  

She got on the lift to the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter