Chapter 25

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Min Ho reached his home, the sun had just risen. Since he had not been sleeping he decided to get some sleep and lucky for him, he did not have any schedule that day. So as not to make his brother worry about him, he decided to give himself a rest though thoughts of Shin Hye still lingered in his mind. Even more so now after Jonghyun had gifted to him with the song, it was constantly replayed in his mind. But as his exhaustion took over, the song became a lullaby for Min Ho. 

Meanwhile Shin Hye was out and about in the Lee's residence. She requested for Seon Ja Ahjummonie to allow her to clean the area that was near to the study area. There were row of books and photos of the family displayed on the shelving that was opposite to the room. That was when Shin Hye had an idea. Ji Sub had equipped her with another camera that could be linked to her mobile phone and their monitor too similar to that of camera that she was using to take photos. Shin Hye continued with the rest of the chores as per usual. But that day, as she was desperate to find out about the President's background, she would occasionally excused herself to go to the housekeeper's room to prepare a disguised book with a camera implanted to be placed on the shelves to study any obvious pattern and also to allow her to identify who had access to the room.

On the other hand, Min Ho had woken up from his sleep and it was already noon. As he did not want to disturb Jonghyun with his calls, he decidesd to text his brother instead.

From: Min Ho Hyung~

To: Jonghyunnie~

I'll be going to the house today. I'm afraid I won't be able to go the next time when I have my schedules.

 

From: Jonghyunnie~

To: Min Ho Hyung~

Arasso. 

 

Jonghyun then called for his mother.

*RRRiiinnngggg!!*

"Hello?"

"Omma~"

"Jonghyunnie~~ You left without informing. Are you in Japan already?"

"Yup. Sorry for not telling I had an early flight did not want to disturb you."

"It's okay son.. What's wrong? You seldom call."

"Omma will you be going out today?"

"Wae?"

"Just asking. It's a nice weather outside in Seoul right?"

"Yup. And?"

"I thought it would be good for you to go on a date with Ahboeji~"

"Aigoo~~ My thoughtful son. Actually me and Ahboeji will be attending a full day function today. So we won't be at home."

"Oh really?"

"Yes..."

"Ah I see... You take care Omma. Send my regards to Ahboeji too. I gotta go now."

"You take care too son."

 

As they hung up the phone, Jonghyun could not wait any longer and decided to call Min Ho.

*RRrriiinnnggg!!*

"Jonghyunnie~?"

"Neh Hyung~"

"Wae?"

"Just to inform you Omma and Ahboeji will be out for a full day function so you only have to be aware of Min Ki Hyung~"

"Jinjja?"

"Neh. But just to be safe I will drop a text to Omma to say that you will be there to collect some things for me..."

"Well it is a fact that I have to retrieve it for you."

"Yes. That's right Hyung~" Jonghyun lied since he knew very well his purpose of asking Min Ho to head to the house.

"I will contact you when I'm there then."

"Neh Hyung~~"

But I don't think when you are there you will even think of contacting me Hyung~ Kekekeke. - Jonghyun's thoughts.

"Ok. Take Care."

"Neh. Bubbye. Remember if you can't find it, look for Seon Ja Ahjumma's niece."

"Arasso. Stop nagging."

Min Ho hung up his phone and decided to catch up with another hour of sleep before he goes to the house. When he finally woke up, he prepared himself to go to the house. He washed himself up and put on his clothes. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he shook his head. He could not believe how he had let himself go. He grabbed his shades and put on his coat before heading out towards the carpark to get to his car.

"Brace yourself Lee Min Ho... You are going there to get the frame that you dongsaeng wants." Min Ho spoke to himself as he texted Jonghyun to tell him that he is making his way to the house.

Jonghyun called his mother again.

*Rrrriinnngg!*

"Omma~"

"What happened Jonghyun?"

"Nothing Omma.. I just wanted to inform you that I've asked Min Ho Hyung to get some things for me in my room. Since he will be visiting Japan soon, I asked him to get me some things that I'll need."

"Why did you have to ask him and not us?"

"Like I said I did not want to trouble you and since Min Ho Hyung is coming to Japan, it would be easier. Anyway the item is precious to me."

"Neh.. Fine...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter