Chapter 23

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today would be Jonghyun's last day in Seoul before he goes back to Japan. He had planned to meet Min Ho at night. The brothers almost did not have the chance to meet because of Jonghyun's short stay and Min Ho's schedule but Jonghyun wanted to meet Min Ho no matter what. He wanted to catch up with his beloved brother as he needed to stay in Japan for quite sometime before he would be allowed to come back to Seoul again. He knew Min Ho tends to keep all the problems to himself knowing his personality. So he wanted to have a talk with Min Ho. He pester Min Ho to spare him some time and Min Ho managed to rearrange his schedule to ensure that the meeting was made possible. 

That night when everyone was asleep, Jonghyun was still not home since he was meeting Min Ho. With Jonghyun not wandering in the backyard, Shin Hye managed to carry out her assignment peacefully. This time around she decided to bring along the camera to take a picture of the old cabin. After she had taken the picture, she texted her brother Yoochun.

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Oppa~ Have you seen the picture? I've been trying to figure this thing out but I am not able to. I need help with this. 

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

I will seek Ji Sub Hyung and In Sung Hyung for help. I will inform you once I received the news or they will contact you themselves. The pictures you've taken so far were of great value. But this one seems abit different uh?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

That's why I find it suspicious that it is within the compound. It is cordoned though with densed trees. Even if you stay in this house, you might missed it if one don't observe properly.

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

That's weird. But is this the only one you can't gain access to or there's another room which you can't get into as well?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

So far this is all that I know of. But then again come to think of it, there's one room within the house that I do not have the chance to enter.

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Which room is it Shin Hye?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

The President's study. 

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Is there any way you can gain access?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

It's difficult Oppa.. It really is difficult. The room always seems to be occupied and it is part of the house rule that the study shall not be entered by anyone. Even I have not seen the First Lady entering that study room. 

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Something is really fishy about that.

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Oppa if you wanna talk about fishy, the whole house would be a fish market. Everything is fishy in this house even the family members. Except for one.

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Who?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

The youngest brother. He knows its me. That I was Min Ho's colleague.

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Mwo?! Will he rat on you?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Nope. He kept his promise. If he wanted to rat me out I can't even communicate with you at this moment and be able to take pictures now. 

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

You sure Ssinz?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Yup. I am. The sane ones in the family is Min Ho and his younger brother. The rest are well... special in their own way.

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Are you managing well?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Yeah. I am coping well. 

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Good to hear that. By the way Shin Hye, your request to ask us to look for Min Ho's mother, we still have not been able to trace the full background but it seems that she and our Appa went to the same school.

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Jinjja? Then do you think Appa knows the President personally?

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

That's makes it difficult to check because the President's record is unavailable for us to obtain. Maybe the study room holds the secret. 

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Aish... This is bad Oppa~~ Arasso.. I'll figure something out on how to gain access but it won't be easy. 

 

From: Chunnie Oppa~

To: Ssinz~

Alright. Update me Shin Hye. If it gets too dangerous for your own safety inform me. You really have to. Arasso?

 

From: Ssinz~

To: Chunnie Oppa~

Neh Oppa. Will contact you again. 

 

Shin Hye went to the housekeeper's room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter