Chapter 29

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun, Yunho, Changmin, In Sung and Ji Sub, managed to reach to Shin Hye just before she was knocked out. The listless body of Shin Hye on the floor was enough to trigger all the anger buttons in Yoochun.

"Oh the secret service is sure efficient. Great!" The President remarked as he recognised Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin. 

"You can actually arrest the young lady over there for trespassing this private residence." Mr. Lee continued.

"You don't deserve to be a President. A President like you should not be served." Yoochun told him as he took out the gun from the handgun holster that he had worn underneath his jacket and directed it to the President. 

By this time, the men; Ji Sub, In Sung, Yunho and Changmin were all standing behind a bodyguard each and Min Ki with a gun in their hand.

"Ya~ Are you guys crazy?! You all want to be sacked?!" The President said with his voice raised.

"I am embarrassed to serve a ed up leader like you!" Yoochun exclaimed.

"Crazy guys. You think you can get away with this?"

"Ani~ You are the one who can't get away with this. You are surrounded. The whole house is surrounded."

The arrest of the President, Min Ki and the bodyguards were carried out promptly and they were taken away for interrogation by the police officers that Seung Heon had informed earlier. Yoochun, Yunho, Changmin, Ji Sub and In Sung approached Shin Hye's body that was totally beatened up on the floor. The paramedics arrived and placed Shin Hye on the stretcher before wheeling her out. They also brought the lady that was wrapped in the blanket to the hospital too.  They followed both ambulance with Changmin and Yunho accompanying Yoochun while the two Sunbae accompanied the lady that Shin Hye had rescued.

On the way to the hospital Yoochun held onto Shin Hye's hand on the way. 

"Mianhae Ssinz. Jinjja mianhae. I've done you wrong. Please forgive me. Mianhae Shin Hye ya~~~" Yoochun was sobbing badly looking at the unconscious Shin Hye. 

On the other ambulance, Ji Sub noticed that the lady was mouthing something. He brought his ears closer towards to listen carefully to what she had to say. 

Though it was only in a faint voice, she uttered; "Komawo."

Ji Sub could not help his overwhelmed emotion and held onto the lady's hand all the way to the hospital. 

As soon as they reached the hospital, Shin Hye was rushed to the operating theatre whereas the lady was put on Intravenous Drip to nourished her body all over again. She was not only malnourished and was suffering from incontinence but the years that she had not been exposed to the sunlight and the outside world was enough to cause her to suffer other sickness as well. 

The news of the President's arrest was all over the news. Min Ho who was at home trying to mend his own heart was now shocked by the news of what had happened to his father. He kept his television on to obtain the latest news and updates about the arrest as he cannot make his presence known. When the update about injuries sustained to a young lady that was found in the President's residence, Min Ho's ears suddenly perk up! 

Oh sh*t! Don't tell me its.... - Min Ho's thoughts.

He quickly turned off the television and grabbed his shades, his jacket and a hat and proceeded to the carpark and got into his car. He put on his handsfree bluetooth to call for Shin Hye. As the news did report at which hospital the young lady that Min Ho assumed to be Shin Hye went to, he drove all the way to the hospital. He finally managed to get through to Shin Hye's phone! Just when he thought that Shin Hye was safe and sound, a man voice answered;

"You are Min Ho-sshi?"

"Neh.. Is Shin Hye there?"

"She's in the operating theatre now and we are still waiting for her."

"Oh sh*t! So the news update was really her???!!!"

"Yes."

"I'm on my way there." 

"Alright."

They hung up the phone with Min Ho now feeling regretful for leaving Shin Hye alone in the tree house just now.  Min Ho did not even bother to ask who answered Shin Hye's phone. He was enveloped with worry for Shin Hye. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital. As it was a major national issue, there were reporters at the entrance of the hospital. Min Ho had no choice but to call Shin Hye's number again. 

"Hello. I am Min Ho here. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter