Chapter 10

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They soon landed in LAX airport. They were greeted by the hotel staff that would be taking them to their place of accomodation. They exchanged a handshake and greetings before walking towards the car. As they reached the hotel, Min Ho went to sit at the available seats that were placed at the hotel lobby for guests while Shin Hye headed towards the counter to settle the check-in for both herself and Min Ho. 

"What?! We will be sharing a room? (Spoken in English)" Shin Hye spoke. 

"The reservation was made under Mr. Ahn and we were told specifically to only reserve a single room." The staff responded.

"But that's not possible. Is there anyway to change rooms?"

"Sorry Ma'am but it's the peak season and the other rooms are fully booked."

Min Ho who noticed that something was amissed stood up from the seat and walked towards the check-in counter where Shin Hye was standing.

"Huh? What happen Eun Sang-sshi?" Min Ho asked when he sensed that something was not right.

"That cheap bastard only book a single room for the both of us."

"Huh?! Which cheap bastard?"

"Ahn Sajang-nim."

"Huh?!"

"Oh shoot!" Shin Hye who just realised her mistake.

"You are not going to tell on him right?" Shin Hye continued trying to stop Min Ho from exposing what she had just said fearing that she would get into big trouble with the CEO.

"Well we'll see. Depending on how you treat me throughout the stay." Min Ho smirked.

"Fine fine.. Just don't reveal that. Arasso?" Shin Hye said as she went to settle the rest of the administration procedure.

Even she thought that he is a cheap bastard too. Hahahaha. - Min Ho's thoughts.

As they arrived late, it was already evening in LA. They went into the room and it was not even a suite. It was a hotel room with one huge bed smacked in the centre of the room. 

Min Ho could not believe what he was looking at. He thought that at least there would be a couch or something that's why he was okay even though they had to share a single room. Shin Hye on the other hand after overcoming the initial shock of having to share a room, she was somewhat at ease about it.

He is not interested in woman anyways. Doesn't matter if you have to share a room with him. You always hang out with the guys. So it's no difference today. - Shin Hye's thoughts. 

"So which side will you be taking?" Shin Hye asked Min Ho nonchalantly.

"Huh?!" Min Ho replied still in a daze.

"Which side will you be taking? The manager is attending to the artist's needs and wants first."

"You take the side nearer to the window." Min Ho told Shin Hye after he got back to his senses.

"Alright then." Shin Hye said as she walked towards the other side of the room. 

I must not show her that I am affected. How can she be so relaxed? While here I am almost feeling like I'm about to sh*t in my pants. - Min Ho's thoughts. 

That late evening, Shin Hye went to the bathroom and washed herself up. She came out of the bathroom in a towel as she had forgotten to take her change of clothes. She just grabbed on to the first pajamas that she could see out of the chunk of clothes from her luggage before running back into the bathroom to change. Min Ho who was watching television in the room, witnessed the whole situation and was swallowing his saliva hard and could not believe what he had just saw. His mind could no longer concentrate on what he was watching earlier and it did not help him since the programme were all in English language!

Shin Hye ater drying her hair stepped out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. The fresh scent that was coming from Shin Hye was testing Min Ho's limits. That was not only it. What Shin Hye was wearing tested Min Ho's resilience even further.

Aigoo~~ How am I even to survive the first night with you wearing like that much less the whole week?! - Min Ho's thoughts. 

I am certainly staying up the whole night~~~ Eun Sang-sshi.... - Min Ho's thoughts.

"Aren't you going to wash up?" Shin Hye asked Min Ho.

"Yes... Yes... I.. Will.." Min Ho managed to stutter.

He took his change of clothes and the toiletries he needed before he entered the bathroom. 

That night after Min Ho had washed himself up, Shin Hye was already in bed.

"Kim Tan-sshi. You better sleep quick. Tomorrow you have to be up early for the shoot." Shin Hye said before turning to face the window back-facing Min Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter