Another Step

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"She only did that once. She would never do that to me again. Please let her move in with us. Please Tae." Sunny begged.

 

"Why are you asking me for? You're the one that owns this place not me." said Tae.

 

"But we live here together, of course I'm going to ask you if it's okay."

 

"Sunny if you're convinced that she's back to normal then I'm not going to say no."

 

Sunny then wrapped her arms around Tae in excitement. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Sunny beamed as she kissed Tae on the cheek.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun.......

 

 

Hyo picked up some food on the way to meeting Seo at the Library for lunch.

 

"Do you have any idea just how y you look right now?" asked Hyo with a smile.

 

"Are you flirting with me?"

 

"I'm allowed to flirt with you but if anyone else does they're in trouble."

 

"I don't think you need to worry about that. Let's go out the back near the garden to eat." said Seo.

 

While they ate....

 

"So Tae asked us to come to Sunny's club tomorrow night. Are we going to go?" asked Hyo.

 

"I guess we should. Tae seems really excited for us to hear some of the different songs she's going to sing."

 

"Well if we go it doesn't mean that I'm going to church twice."

 

"I said once I'm not going to change the deal on you." said Seo.

 

"I don't see why I have to go just so that you can tell your mum and dad that I went to church."

 

"Is that what you think that I want you to go for my parents? Hyo I want you to go for me. Church is a big part of my life and I wanted you to learn a bit more about me and the things I like and I really like going to church."

 

"Oh so you don't just go cause your parents make you?" Hyo asked.

 

"No I actually really enjoy going."

 

"So when are you going to tell your parents about us then?"

 

"I haven't told them about us because we're still getting to know each other. There's so much more we need to find out about one another yet."

 

"Like what?" Hyo asked.

 

"Favourite food, favourite colour why you chose to be a personal trainer, how you became best friends with Soo and the list goes on."

 

"But we'll never no everything about each other by the time we do I'll be an old woman. Are you waiting for me to have grey hair before I meet your parents?"

 

Seo laughed. "No but I would like to know you a little better before you do meet them." said Seo.

 

 

Sunny, Hyomin & Taeyeon.....

 

 

When Hyomin woke up Sunny told her the good news.

 

"I'm so happy Cutie. It'll kind of be like a practise run before we get married and live happily ever after."

 

"Baby you know I love it when you talk about us maybe getting married."

 

"I know but that day might be coming sooner than you think." Hyomin smiled.

 

Sunny smiled back at her and then climbed on top of her for a passionate kiss.

 

"Hey you're making me all again." said Hyomin.

 

"Well you must be feeling better then. I'm feeling too baby. How about we........." before Sunny could finish her sentence Hyomin started undressing her.

 

Tae was just about to start practise on the piano when she heard noises coming from Sunny's bedroom. Oh my god not again, thought Tae. Listening to them doing it all the time makes me want to do it with Tiff but I don't want to make a move on her here with these two around.

 

She began playing the piano and singing the new list of songs she was going to be performing the next night. After 20 minutes Sunny and Hyomin finally came out of the bedroom.

 

"Tae those songs are sounding great." said Hyomin.

 

"Thanks." she smiled.

 

"Hey thanks for letting me move in by the way."

 

"You make Sunny so happy. Please keep it that way." Tae warned.

 

"Don't worry I have big plans for Sunny and me." Hyomin smiled.

 

Sunny walked out of the kitchen with a drink for them all.

 

"Um Sunny could I ask you a favour?" Tae asked.

 

"Sure what's that."

 

"Because you're not heading to the club unti 11pm tonight. Could you maybe look after Prince for Tiff cause I've made plans for the two of us."

 

"Yes I'd love to look after Prince." she smiled.

 

 

Jessi and Soo......

 

 

Jessi opened the door.

 

"So you're all ready for the swimming lesson I see." Jessi smiled.

 

"I'm going to try really hard but don't get mad at me if I'm still hopeless."

 

"Soo I don't expect you to be a super swimmer after just one lesson. We're going to take it slow and hopefully after a few weeks or so you'll know how to swim." Jessi smiled.

 

"Okay."

 

They walked out to the pool together and then hopped in the shallow end.

 

"So have you thought about what you want to eat for dinner?" Soo asked.

 

"We haven't even started the lesson and you're thinking about food. Seungie warned me about your love of food." Jessi smiled.

 

"We could just skip the lesson and have an early dinner." Soo grinned.

 

"No but nice try." Jessi smiled at her.

 

Jessi started to show Soo what her arms should be doing while swimming freestyle but Soo found herself in somewhat of a trance. Jessi's s were nearly popping out of her bikini as she demonstrated what to do.

 

Soo found her eyes glued to Jessi's s. Jessi noticed this and smiled to herself.

 

"Um Soo how can you see what I'm doing when you're looking here." she pointed to her s and then smiled.

 

"Oh um........ I wasn't looking um well I was but um............. um I....." Soo tried to explain herself but couldn't.

 

"Would you like me to put a shirt on so that you won't be so distracted?"

 

"Um no that's not um necessary ..... um I won't look um there.... um again." Soo said with embarrassment.

 

Jessi giggled. "I'm just stirring you up. You can look there if you want but just not while I'm showing you what to do."

 

Woops should I really have just said it was alright for her to stare at my s. It's not really something you should say when you already have a girlfriend, thought Jessi.

 

Oh my god Soo can't you just snap out of it and stop watching her s, thought Sooyoung. Just look up for god's sake she's your friends girlfriend it's very inappropriate for me to be watching every slight movement her s make. Her s are going to be the death of me, I just know it.

 

Soo snapped out of it to follow Jessi's instructions. Jessi taught her for the next 20 minutes before stopping.

 

"I think that's enough for today. You improved a little bit." Jessi smiled.

 

They dried off and walked back inside.

 

"Thanks for the lesson um so where did you want to go for dinner?" Soo asked.

 

"Well why don't we get some takeaway and stay in to eat."

 

"You don't want to go to some fancy restaurant?" Soo asked.

 

"No I'd rather stay at home and get to know you better. I want to know everything about you." 

 

"Well I'm not going to tell you everything about me. I'm a very mysterious girl and to you I will stay a mystery." Soo said cheekily.

 

"You're not that mysterious Choi Sooyoung. I already know a lot about you."

 

"You do not." said Soo.

 

"I know that you love food. I know that you have a crush on some girl that lives at this complex and I also know that you like my s." Jessi grinned.

 

"Yah I do not." Soo said as she picked up a cushion off the sofa and threw it at Jessi.

 

"Don't worry I won't tell Seungie." Jessi smiled.

 

"I'm too embarrassed now. I can't stay and have dinner with you." 

 

"You're not getting out of buying me dinner that easily. I promise I'll stop stirring you up but you have to stay."

 

"I'll still buy you dinner but I do have to go home to have a shower first."

 

"Just have a shower here." Jessi offered.

 

"Oh are you sure that's okay?"

 

"Yes of course."

 

 

Tae and Tiff......

 

 

Tae had planned a special dinner for Tiff. She had taken over Tiff's kitchen while she took Prince for a walk and cooked them a feast.

 

After Tiff dropped Prince off with Sunny she went back to her apartment.

 

As soon as she walked in Tae covered Tiff's eyes.

 

"No peeking." said Tae.

 

"I won't."

 

Tae took her hands away so Tiff could see a picnic blanket spread out on the floor with rose petals surrounding the blanket and a few dimly lit candles to help set a romantic mood.

 

"Oh my god Tae this looks so beautiful." she said before hugging Tae tightly.

 

"Well I'm glad you like it but please sit down and I'll bring the food out." smiled Tae.

 

Tae had made a delicious meal for them and Tiff loved it. Tae cleared the dishes away and returned to Tiff.

 

"This is so romantic. But looking at you now in this beautiful candlelight I feel so by you." said Tiff.

 

"Really."

 

"Yes really." Tiff said before pressing her lips against Tae's for a long kiss.

 

"I'm so ready to take things further with you." Tae said before kissing Tiff's neck.

 

"I'm ready too. Let's just do it now, I really want to do it now with you." Tiff said lustfully.

 

Tae took Tiff's shirt straight off and began to kiss her gently all over her neck and chest. She pulled the rest of Tiff's clothes off just leaving her bra on and then began kissing her gently all over her body.

 

"Look at you, you're so beautiful." said Tae.

 

Tiff began to slowly undress Tae.

 

"Are you trying to tease me by taking my clothes off so slow. Do have any idea how I am right now?" Tae asked.

 

"Well it's working then isn't it." Tiff grinned as she continued to undress her slowly. She took the last thing off which was Tae's bra and then she instantly grabbed hold of Tae's s and played with them until Tae couldn't take anymore waiting.

 

Tae took Tiff's bra off as fast as she could and began to away on one of Tiff's s.

 

Tiff started to let out a few moans while she enjoyed the incredible feeling each was giving her...........

 

 

Yuri.......

 

 

Yuri lay on her bed with her phone in her hand. Should I call Yoona or not. Oh I just can't stop thinking about her even when I try not to. She went to dial Yoona's number and then stopped.

 

No I'm not going to call. She needs to come chasing after me because then I'll know that she really wants me and not Soo. If I don't hear from her by the morning then I'm going to find me a new girl.

 

Not because I want someone else but maybe if Yoona see's me with another girl it might make her jealous and want me back again, thought Yuri.

 

 

Sunny and Hyomin........

 

 

"Come here Princie wincie I'll give you a cuddle." said Sunny. She picked Prince up and gave him a cuddle.

 

"Prince is so cute maybe we should get a dog." said Hyomin.

 

"I really want a dog but I'm away from here at strange hours and so is Tae." said Sunny.

 

"But I'm staying here now. I could look after the dog while you're out."

 

"Maybe, we'll think about it." Sunny smiled.

 

"Hey Cutie, I needed to tell you that I quit from my job."

 

"What?"

 

"I mean I don't really need the money and I can't be with you very much while I'm working. So I think I made the right decision." said Hyomin. She had actually got fired for drinking at work but she obviously didn't want Sunny to know that.

 

"Well baby I'm happy to have you with me for longer but won't you get bored after a while?"

 

"Life could never be boring with you Cutie." Hyomin smiled before giving her a sweet kiss.

 

"I love you Baby."

 

"I love you too. I've got big plans for us just you wait and see." Hyomin said before kissing Sunny again.

 

 

Tae and Tiff...

 

 

"Wow that was.........just wow." said Tiff.

 

"That was so worth the wait." Tae smiled before kissing Tiff softly.

 

"You're amazing, you know that. You went to such an effort to make this night perfect and that's exactly what it's been, perfect just perfect." Tiff said before kissing Tae's lips.

 

 

Jessi and Soo.......

 

 

After they finished their dinner Jessi and Soo sat on the sofa watching TV.

 

"So you need to show me this girl you have a crush on."

 

"No."

 

"What do you mean no."

 

"Because then you'll tell her that I like her." said Soo trying to put Jessi off talking about her crush that was actually her.

 

"I won't tell her. Which floor does she live on?" Jessi asked.

 

"I don't know."

 

"You do so know, now look me in the eye and tell me you don't know what floor she lives on."

 

Soo turned towards Jessi.

 

"I don't know what floor she lives on." Soo said with a big grin on her face.

 

"You can't even keep a straight face. I'm going to ask Yoona she'll tell me." Jessi smiled.

 

"No don't you dare."

 

"I'll ask her tomorrow."

 

"I'll just tell her not to tell you and why do you care who my crush is anyway?" Soo asked.

 

"I just wanted to let her know not to wear a bikini around you." Jessi grinned.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you'll never look at her face only at her s." Jessi giggled.

 

"You're never going to let that go are you?"

 

"No." Jessi giggled again so Soo threw a cushion at her.

 

Jessi couldn't stop laughing.

 

"It's not that funny." Soo said as she reached to grab the cushion out of Jessi's hand.

 

But Jessi wouldn't let go of the cushion.

 

"Please give me the cushion?" asked Soo.

 

"No I'm using it to cover my s up from your wandering eyes."

 

"Yah, I haven't even been looking at your s since we got out of the pool."

 

"So you just admitted that you were looking at them in the pool." Jessi grinned.

 

"I'm not talking to you anymore." Soo pretended to sulk and layed down up the other end of the sofa.

 

Jessica approached her. "I'll stop picking on you now and here's the cushion for you to rest your head on."

 

Soo grabbed the cushion and started hitting Jessi with it. Jessi ran over and grabbed another cushion and started hitting Soo. While they were having their cushion war they both started laughing.

 

"Let's call a truce." said Soo.

 

"Okay I won't bring up you looking at my s again."

 

"Thank you."

 

"not tonight anyway maybe I'll mention it tomorrow."

 

"Yah."

 

Jessi laughed. "You're so easy to stir up. I can tell I'm going to have so much fun with you."

 

"Actually you just reminded me um you have to come with me tomorrow night to my friend Sunny's nightclub because my other friend Taeyeon is performing some new songs there." 

 

"A nightclub?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I don't really like to go to clubs cause I have to visit a lot of them for my work. I hate spending my spare time in them."

 

"So you're not going to come with me then?" Soo asked.

 

"Just this once I'll go with you."

 

Soo smiled at her.

 

"I should get going now." 

 

"So soon?"

 

"Jessi it's after 11pm."

 

"Wow time flys when I get to have fun teasing you all night." she grinned.

 

"Well thanks for having me over."

 

"I really enjoyed it and you'll come over for another swimming lesson tomorrow too."

 

"Are you sure you want to keep teaching me?"

 

"Yes stop trying to get out of it."

 

Soo smiled at her. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight."

 

"Night Soo and thanks for keeping me company." Jessi smiled.

 

Once Soo left she dialed Yoona's number.

 

"Hi Soo." Yoona answered with a croak in her voice.

 

"I woke you up didn't I?"

 

"Um it's okay don't worry about it."

 

"I was going to come and stay with you tonight but it sounds like you were already sleeping well without me."

 

"No I still want you to come. Please come Soo. I'll leave the door unlocked for you. Just meet me in bed."

 

When she got there she opened the door and went to the bathroom to change into her pyjamas. Then she headed to the bedroom.

 

"Thanks for coming Soo."

 

"That's okay." Soo said as she got underneath the blankets.

 

Yoona then rolled over and hugged her.

 

"Did you want to talk or just sleep?" Soo asked as she rolled over to face Yoona but she was shocked when she realized Yoona was .

 

"Hey why don't you have your pyjamas on?"................