Welcome Back

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Hi Readers,

Thanks to everyone that has upvoted or subscribed to this fic :))

Just wanted to let you know that I've started a new Soosica fic it's called 'Ghost Of You" if you're interested please take a look at it  :)

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"That was the recovery clinic. They said Hyomin has made such great progress that they're expecting to be able to release her by the end of this week." said Sunny.

 

"Really.... that's fantastic Sunny." Tae smiled.

 

"I'm going to have her back soon and this time I think she's not going to have a relapse. It just feels like we can finally have a fresh start again."

 

"I'm so happy for the both of you." said Tae.

 

 

Soo and Jessie....

 

 

Soo called Jessie as soon as she returned form having dinner with Stella.

 

"Hi Sooyoungie."

 

"Hi Sleeping Beauty."

 

"Was your dinner nice?"

 

"Oh my god it was so yummy, we had chinese." said Soo.

 

"So you went to a Chinese restaurant?"

 

"No Stella bought us takeaway and we ate it outside the Notre Dame Cathedral. It was so amazing eating while looking at the beautiful cathedral."

 

"Wow sounds like you had a great time with Stella." Jessi said while trying to cover up the jealousy she was feeling.

 

"It was so awesome."

 

"Oh........" Jessi said before drifting into silence.

 

"But it would of been so much more awesome if I was actually having dinner with you there. I miss you Jessi." Soo said sensing that her talking about having fun without Jessi was probably not making her feel good.

 

"You're just trying to make me feel better. I don't think you're actually missing me, well not since you met this Stella anyway."

 

"Jung Jessica I can't believe you just said that. Of course I miss you, you're my girlfriend and I love you so much. I wish I was at your place right now to show you just how much I love you." said Soo.

 

"Aigoo..... I'm sorry my baby Sooyoungie. It's just I miss you so much and it's hard for me to hear about how much fun you're having without me."

 

"Jessi I purposely organised to have dinner with Stella tonight because Yuri arrived today and I knew that would make me feel sad, you know it's good for Yoong and Yuri but then it just reminds me that I can't be with you. So I thought by going out for dinner it would take my mind of you."

 

"So you're trying to forget about me?"

 

"No Jessi, of course not I didn't mean it like that. It's just you're not here for me to have dinner with right now and I didn't want to be alone in my hotel room so I thought it would be good for me to get out and..... I guess what i'm saying isn't going to make you feel any better is it?"

 

"No Sooyoungie it's not..... I'm worried that because you're feeling so lonely that you might um.........."

 

"That I might what?"

 

"You might look for someone or perhaps even Stella to help cure your loneliness." said Jess worriedly.

 

"You're my sleeping beauty and I love you. I don't need someone else to cure my loneliness. I just need to keep myself busy so that I don't feel so sad all the time when I think of you being so far away."

 

"I'm sure you miss getting kissed and hugged and maybe you'll look for someone else to do that with while I'm not with you."

 

"No I'm saving all my hugs and kisses for you when I get back home and since my special notes don't seem to be helping you anymore I may as well tell you where the last one is." said Soo.

 

"Sooyoungie your special notes are still helping me. I read through them all everyday. I really am so happy that you went to the effort of doing them for me."

 

"Good but you only have one left to find and it's the special one and I think you need to find that one to help cheer you up right now."

 

"I could really do with some cheering up." 

 

"Okay well I put it in the back of the fridge behind that jar of jam that you've never opened."

 

"In the fridge? Sooyoungie why would I think to look in the fridge for your special note." Jessi asked.

 

"Well beauty that was kind of the whole point you know, I wanted to make them hard for you to find." 

 

Jessi was already moving the jam out the way to grab the special note.

 

"Hold on a minute Sooyoungie." she said as she put the phone down to read the note :

 

 

You were my crush,

So I admired you from afar,

Hoping and dreaming that someday,

You would be mine,

Now that we're together,

I made the most craziest decision,

To fly ten hours away from you,

So now I'm back to admiring you from afar,

But it doesn't stop me thinking about you,

Jessi you really light up my life,

So I had a star named after you, 

You'll find the certificate with your star's coordinates

underneath the bbq, there's another SMALL gift from me under there too,

Now when I look up at the stars while I'm in Paris I'll think of you,

Maybe when you look up at the stars you can think of me,

I love you  xxx

 

 

Jessi picked the phone up again. "Oh my god Sooyoungie, you had a star named after me?"

 

"Oh you found the note. Yes beauty I did."

 

"I'm just going to look under the bbq now." said Jessi.

 

She grabbed the certificate and then she saw the telescope.

 

"I thought you said there was a little present from you. The telescope is not little."

 

"Haha no it's not little, I may have lied about the little part." said Soo.

 

"Sooyoungie you're so amazing, thank you so much for this and all the notes you left me. It means the world to me. But um.... I have no idea how to use this telescope."

 

Soo laughed. "That's okay just ask Seo to help you. She said she'll show you where your star is in the sky."

 

 

End of the week - Sunny and Hyomin.....

 

 

Sunny had just arrived at the recovery clinic to pick Hyomin up who was being released. She walked into her room.

 

"So Baby are you coming home with me?" Sunny asked with a smile.

 

"Oh my god Cutie you're here." Hyomin called out excitedly before they both hugged each other tightly.

 

"I missed you so much." said Sunny.

 

"I missed you more but I'm so happy to be going home again. I'm going to make you proud of me."

 

"Baby I'm already proud of you." Sunny smiled.

 

"Well then I'm going to make you even more proud of me." she smiled.

 

"I really want to have you back home with me. So let's get you out of here and back home where you really belong."

 

Once Hyomin's release papers were signed they headed to the car. Just before they got into the car they shared a long loving kiss.

 

Tae and Tiff were waiting with balloons and streamers for Hyomin's return. She walked into the penthouse.

 

"Welcome home Hyomin." Tae and Tiff yelled out.

 

"Wow thank you, this is amazing." she said with a big smile.

 

Sunny then picked up Ginger and brought him to Hyomin.

 

"Here baby this is our fluffy son Ginger." 

 

"Hi Ginger, I've heard all about you. You're so cute, just so cute." she said as she hugged ginger.

 

"Now Baby we've organized a party for you with us and Hyo, Seo and Jessi. But if you're not up to it then we can cancel it."

 

"No it's fine I can't wait to catch up with everyone again but I can't help but feel responsible for Sooyoung going to Paris."

 

"Why?" Sunny asked.

 

"I think she's scared of me. I don't think she'll ever want to see me again."

 

The others laughed.

 

"It's alright Baby she already told me that she forgives you for everything that happened."

 

A few hours later the others turned up to celebrate Hyomin's return.

 

"You know I can already notice how much happier Sunny is now that you're back." said Seo.

 

"Yeah she does look happy doesn't she. I've got a chance to make a new life for myself you know an alcohol free life for myself and I haven't felt this excited for such a long time."

 

"You should be really proud of yourself." said Seo.

 

"Well I guess I am but I'm also fully aware that everyday will be full of temptations for me but I think I can resist this time. I really think I can."

 

Tiff then grabbed Tae and headed outside near the pool.

 

"I love you." said Tiff.

 

"Wow where did that come from?" Tae asked with a smile.  

 

"Watching you help get the decorations and food ready for this party and just watching your reaction to Sunny being so happy right now well.... I fall more and more in love with you every single day Kim Taeyeon." Tiff smiled at her.

 

"Well I don't think it's possible for me to love you anymore than I already do." Tae said before pulling Tiff close to her body.

 

She gently Tiff's face. "I know I've been spending a lot of my time on trying to keep Sunny happy but now that she's got Hyomin back. I'm all yours again okay?"

 

"I like the sound of that." Tiff said before their lips met for a long romantic kiss.

 

"So Sunny and Hyomin are going to doggy sit tomorrow night while we go out. Just you and me beautiful." Tae said before sharing another kiss with Tiff.

 

"Where are we going?" Tiff asked.

 

"Well that's for me to know and for you to find out."

 

"Okay well will I be able to find out if I do this." Tiff said as she placed her hand up Tae's shirt and onto her .

 

"No I'm still not telling you."

 

"What about now." Tiff said after she undid Tae's bra.

 

"There's guests inside you can't undress me and the answer is still no." Tae smiled.

 

Tiff then lifted Tae's shirt up and started on her .

 

"Ooh um I'm still not going to tell you but please don't stop."

 

Tiff then stopped. "Well if you're not going to tell me then I'll just have to stop."

 

"Oh but I was really enjoying that."

 

"Just tell me then and I'll do it again." Tiff smiled seductively.

 

"Oh I really want you to do it again but the answer is still no."

 

Tiff just stared at her.

 

"Hey beautiful don't look at me like that. I want tomorrow night to be a surprise. I love you but you'll just have to wait." Tae smiled.

 

Jessi walked over to Seo. "Sooyoungie said you would show me where my star is. Do you think you'd be able to show me after we leave here?"

 

"Sure I can show you. You're really missing her arn't you?"

 

"Oh my god Seo, I'm missing her so much that it hurts whenever I think about her. It hurts because I know just how far away from me she is and I just want to hug her and kiss her and...... well I'm just missing her."

 

"Well just think in a few more days you will be able to hug and kiss her and whatever else you want to do with her." Seo smiled.

 

"I know I'm so excited but then what if things arn't like they were before she left."

 

"Jessi it's only been two weeks I think everything will be fine between you."

 

"I guess I just think I'm scared about just how much I'm in love with her. We haven't been together long but somehow I've managed to fall so deeply in love with her already."

 

"Don't be scared of your strong feelings for her, embrace it. Not everybody gets to experience such strong feelings of love in their relationships. So those of us that do should make the most of it."

 

After the party finished, Seo and Hyo went to Jessi's place.

 

"Okay I found it." said Seo.

 

"Really you actually found it?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yes come and have a look at your star." Seo smiled.

 

Jessi looked through the telescope. "Is that really it?"

 

"Yes you're so lucky to have a star named after you." Seo smiled as she looked at Hyo.

 

"What I can't get you one now because you'd just think I was copying off Soo."

 

"It's okay, I was only joking." said Seo.

 

Hmmm but I should really do something special for her, thought Hyo.

 

Jessi called Soo :

 

"Hi Sleeping Beauty."

 

"Sooyoungie guess what? Actually don't guess. I just looked at my star that you had named after me." she said excitedly.

 

"Yay, you found it."

 

"Yes but Seo found it for me. It's beautiful, you're so sweet. I love you Sooyoungie." Jessi said happily.

 

"Good but I love you more."

 

 

A few hours later - Yoona, Yuri, Soo and Stella.....

 

 

The driver dropped them off at The Pantheon for their next photo shoot. Yuri wanted to watch the photo shoot while Stella asked if she could come with them as well. She wanted to have a look to see if she would consider painting The Pantheon.

 

 

 

 

It was taking a lot longer than normal for Soo to take the perfect photo of Yoona.

 

"Yoongie what's going on. We usually have this done by now." said Soo.

 

"Are you angry with me?"

 

Soo walked up closer to her. "No I'm not angry at you but there's something different with you today. You're being completely awkward."

 

"Oh sorry Youngie, I'll try harder."

 

"Hmmm It's because Yuri's watching you isn't it?"

 

"I guess maybe, it's just feels weird posing with her watching."

 

"Okay leave it with me." Soo said before she went to see Stella. She asked Stella if she could distract Yuri while they were doing the shoot.

 

Stella kept Yuri busy and Yoona was able to act more naturally for the shoot.

 

"Done." Soo smiled.

 

"Really?"

 

"Uh huh, you were just feeling embarrassed with your girlfriend watching you." said Soo.

 

Instead of going straight back to the hotel they decided to stay to look around the Pantheon.

 

"So are you going to paint it?" Soo asked.

 

"I think I'd like to eventually but there's so many other things that I want to paint while I'm here and I'm only here for five more weeks. I might have to paint it another time." said Stella.

 

"You'll be leaving Paris nearly the same time as us. I still can't believe that you're from the same city as us."

 

"It's a small world isn't it?"

 

"Yep and we probably would never of met if it wasn't for Yoongie and I getting so drunk that night." said Soo.

 

"You know you didn't have to go so far as nearly drowning to get the chance to meet me." Stella smiled.

 

"Haha yes that was pretty extreme wasn't it?" 

 

"Yes but I'm glad that I got the chance to meet you. We have so much in common." said Stella.

 

"Yeah we do don't we?"

 

"Yes and by the way when are you taking me out to dinner? It's your turn to take me out next." Stella smiled.

 

"Those two have chemistry don't they." Yuri said while staring at the interaction between Soo and Stella.

 

"Hmmm I guess." said Yoona.

 

"Only a couple more days until Jessi arrives. Can you imagine the look on her face when she see's how well these two get on." said Yuri.

 

"But Youngie is still very much in love with Jessi."

 

"I know it's just....... have you noticed the way that Stella looks at Sooyoung. I mean she really seems to have fallen for her."

 

Yuri and Yoona kept staring at them.

 

"You look hungry, I've got something in my bag you can eat." Stella said as she bent over to reach into her bag.

 

While Soo was watching Stella she accidentally fell backwards. Stella heard the thud on the ground and rushed back to her.

 

"Sooyoung are you okay?" she asked as she reached down to help pull her up.

 

"I'm okay, I was just being clumsy and tripped over.

 

"Oh my god, right that's it, I'm going to talk to Youngie. Yul can you distract Stella by showing her something outside please?"

 

"Um okay." Yuri said as she approached Stella.

 

After they walked outside Yoona talked to Soo.

 

"What's going on?" Yoona asked.

 

"Huh, what do you mean?"

 

"I saw you Youngie you tripped over just now cause you were looking at Stella's ."

 

"No I wasn't, I tripped over something on the floor." Soo protested.

 

"Okay so show me what you tripped over then?"

 

Soo looked behind her but couldn't see anything that would of made her trip over. "Um I'm sure there was something there before."

 

"Choi Sooyoung you only get clumsy like this when you have a crush on someone. So tell me, do you have a crush on Stella?"................