Blaming You

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Dear Readers,

The last update for obvious reasons was not a popular one. Sorry to all the Sunbyung shippers. Please stay with this story to see what happens as the door continues to revolve.......

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Hyo let out a big sigh. "Sunny and Hyomin...... well ...... they didn't.......... they didn't........ um I'm sorry but..... they didn't survive the accident. I'm really, really sorry but........ they both passed away." 

 

"What?" Tiff said in shock.

 

"They........ they both died in the crash.... I'm so sorrry."

 

"No, no that's not right I think I would know if my best friend had just died. I mean they've obviously made a mistake..... Hyo go and tell them that they've made a mistake." said Tae.

 

Hyo just looked at Tae with more tears falling from her eyes. "You're wasting your tears, I bet she's in the very next room." said Tae.

 

"Tae don't do this." said Hyo.

 

"Do what?"

 

"I know you want to believe that she's still alive but she's not, okay. I saw with my very own eyes...... she's not alive anymore Tae."

 

Tiff just sat there silently in shock....

 

"Why would you say something like that. I thought we were suppose to be friends. How could you say that she's dead when she's not?" Tae asked.

 

Hyo got back to her feet, took a deep breath in, turned around and started walking to the door.

 

"Where are you going? Are you going to get Sunny?" Tae asked.

 

Hyo turned her head to face Tae. "You won't listen to me so I'm going to get someone else to tell you what happened to Sunny and Hyomin."

 

"You want to know why I'm won't listen to you......huh? ...... it's because you're talking crap. That's right outright crap!! You expect me to believe that Sunny and Hyomin are dead when we were just together with them celebrating their engagement with huge smiles on their faces and huge smiles on our faces."

 

"My best friend who stood by her girlfriend when she was at her lowest low and couldn't say no to a single drink. My best friend who waited for her girlfriend to recover from her dreaded drinking problem and my best friend who was finally at her most happiest when the love of her life asked her to marry her."

 

"See that's why what your saying is complete crap because how could someone go through so many storms to finally reach her beautiful rainbow and then not be around to enjoy that rainbow, huh..... tell me how something as f**ked up as that could possibly happen." Tae said as she dropped to the floor on her knees.

 

"What kind of f**ked up world would this be if that's what happened to my best friend...... so you see Hyo that's why I can't believe it's true........ and it's not right? ...... Hyo.... it didn't really happen right........ please tell me that it didn't really happen?"

 

Hearing Tae pleading with her for it not to be true broke Hyo's heart into a thousand pieces. "Tae....... there's nothing they could do to save them...... they were already gone....... I know you don't want to hear it..... but .."

 

"I told you to tell me it didn't happen...... just tell me it didn't happen!!" Tae yelled.

 

"Tae." Tiff said before wrapping her arms around Tae from behind. Tae yanked Tiff's arms off of her and stood up and started pacing back and forth.

 

"It's not true I won't believe it........"

 

"Tae." said Hyo.

 

"NO HYO!! I don't want to hear it....... they were just about to tell their families their great news...... no way this is not true ......." she said before picking up a pillow from one of the beds and throwing it across the room. 

 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" she yelled before grabbing another pillow. She started hitting the bed with the pillow.

 

"This isn't true..... (hits the bed) .... this can't be true..(hits the bed)... not my Sunny......Sunny-ah........ not my Sunny....."

 

Tiff walked up to her. "Let me hug you."

 

"Do not touch me...... Don't you dare touch me."

 

Tiff ignored what she said and backhugged her tightly anyway.

 

"I said don't touch me." Tae called out as she tried to get out of Tiff's hug.

 

But Tiff just held her even tighter.

 

"Let me go..... please just let me go."

 

Tiff still held onto her just as tight.

 

"Not my Sunny...... why, why, why ...... why my Sunny." she said while still struggling to get out of Tiff's hug.

 

"Sunny-ah!!! Sunny-ah!!!!." she called out in tears before she broke down uncontrollably.

 

 

Soo, Jessi,Yoona,Yuri & Seo arrive at hospital......

 

 

Seo arrived at the hospital and a nurse showed her which room the girls were in. She opened the door slowly to hear the sound of Tae crying. Hyo saw Seo and raced towards her, she pulled her in for a tight hug as they both shed some tears.

 

A doctor came to check over Tae and Tiff. He got the nurse to clean up some of their wounds but they were both given the okay to leave the hospital. The nurse told them they could stay in the private room as long they wanted to.

 

"Are you ready to go home yet?" Tiff asked Tae.

 

"Go home to what, huh?  What that home that I use to share with my best friend who I'll never see in that home again. Oh yeah I'm so ready to go home." Tae said sarcastically.

 

Meanwhile Jessi, Soo, Yuri & Yoona had met up in the carpark. The four of them sharing hugs and tears before heading in to meet up with the others.

 

Yoona opened the door and they all walked in quietly.

 

"Tae I'm so sorry." Yoona said before giving her a hug.

 

Soo went straight to Hyo and the best friends shared another long hug. 

 

Then they all stood around in silence until Tiff finally spoke up. "This doesn't seem real..... like we were just with them not long ago and we were even looking at them smiling at each other and kissing while we were stopped at those lights."

 

"God damn it that truck, why didn't it stop,huh? Why the f**k didn't it stop." Tae said angrily.

 

Soo then looked down and noticed a lot of blood on her jeans, she felt her stomach churning when she realized it was Sunny's blood. Jessi was watching Soo and noticed the sickly look on her face. She quickly grabbed the bed pan.

 

"Here Soo." she said as she handed it to her before she began to throw up into it. Jessi gently rubbed her back. After she stopped throwing up Hyo grabbed her.

 

"Do you keep seeing them in your head?" Hyo asked.

 

Soo teared up and then looked down at her jeans. "Oh Sooyoung-ah you need to go home and get changed." Hyo said.

 

"Are you okay Youngie?" Yoona asked as she walked up close to her.

 

Hyo whispered into Yoona's ear. "She's got Sunny's blood all over her jeans."

 

"What is it?" Jessi asked and then Yoona whispered to her.

 

"Why are you all whispering?" Tae asked.

 

"We just want to take Soo home." said Hyo.

 

"Are you still feeling sick?" Tae asked Soo.

 

Soo looked at Tae. "I'm okay."

 

"Sooyoungie you really should go home now." said Jessi. As she pulled Soo forward Tae got a clear view of Soo's jeans.

 

"Did you hurt yourself?" Tae asked Soo.

 

"No." she replied.

 

"So why have you got blood all over you?" Tae asked as Soo teared up at the question.

 

Tae started to work it out for herself. "Who's blood is that?"

 

Soo refused to answer her.

 

"I said who's blood is that?"

 

"Tae does it really matter who's blood it is." said Tiff.

 

"So it was you! ...... you were the one with them, you could of saved them but you didn't. Why didn't you save them?" Tae yelled at Soo.

 

"Don't do this Tae." Hyo said.

 

Tae stormed up to Soo. "I said why didn't you save them." she them gave Soo a nudge.

 

"Tae don't." Tiff yelled.

 

"No Soo could of saved Sunny and Hyomin but she chose not to. Why! why didn't you save them?"

 

"That's enough, I know you're upset but this is not Soo's fault." Jessi said sticking up for Soo.

 

"What's wrong have you lost your voice or something? You can't tell me why you didn't save them, huh? My best friend and her fiance you chose not to save them, huh?" Tae said before she pushed Soo harder this time.

 

Tiff them pulled Tae back slightly but Tae lunged forward at Soo again. "For f**k's sake just tell me Soo!!." she screamed out.

 

"They weren't alive... they we're already gone." Soo said with tears.

 

"No way..... I bet she told you to tell me something, right? She told you that she loves me right? and that she doesn't really want to leave me right?.........I bet she told you that right Soo?"

 

"Tae." said Tiff.

 

"Right Soo?" Tae demanded.

 

Hyo then grabbed Soo's hand. "Come on guys let's go. We'll leave you and Tiff alone. I know you've just lost your best friend and I can't even begin to imagine how that feels for you right now but I won't let you attack my best friend like that. She's seen some crazy today and even though you're hurting I won't let you talk to her like that."

 

Hyo and the other girls then left the room just leaving Tae and Tiff behind.

 

"Hyo." Seo said.

 

"No Seo it had to be said. I know it sounded harsh but Soo did all that she could it was too late they we're already gone before she reached them. She had to see some really f**ked up stuff. Things that she'll never be able to unsee so she didn't need Tae up in her face like that." Seo explained.

 

"You saw it too." Soo said softly.

 

Hyo teared up again. "I know Sooyoung-ah ..... it's not how I want to remember them. How will we ever get that image of them out of our heads?" Hyo asked.

 

Seo wrapped her arms around Hyo. "Hey I wasn't going to have a go at you. I was just going ask if you were okay." she then kissed Hyo on the forehead.

 

"Maybe we should all go our seperate ways tonight and meet up tomorrow when everyone's got their heads around this tragic news." said Yuri.

 

"I think that's a good idea." said Seo.

 

They said goodbye to Yuri and Yoona before they got into Jessi's car to return home.

 

 

Tae and Tiff.......

 

 

"Tae just talk to me please?"

 

"I have nothing to talk about."

 

"Can we talk about how you just blamed Soo?" Tiff asked.

 

"If I was wasn't unconscious I bet I would of been able to save them."

 

"No Tae you wouldn't of..... they both died instantly. Soo couldn't do anything to save them. Please stop blaming her and if you want someone to blame then blame the truck driver not Soo, okay?" 

 

"What is this the stick up for Sooyoung hour or something?" Tae asked before Sunny's family entered the room.

 

Tae raced towards Sunny's Mum and gave her a huge hug.

 

 

Hyo, Seo, Jessi & Soo.......

 

 

They were in the lift when the doors opened and Soo went to follow Hyo and Seo to her apartment. Jessi grabbed for her hand.

 

"Arn't you coming home with me?" Jessi asked.

 

"Oh yeah I want to go with you." Soo said in a half out of it tone.

 

When the lift reached Jessi's floor they got out and started to walk when Soo stopped and then looked down the other end of the hallway where Sunny's penthouse door was.

 

"Come on baby, come with me." Jessi said.

 

As soon as they got inside Jessi took Soo straight to her bedroom. "Let's take these clothes of you Sooyoungie." she then took Soo's clothes off for her.

 

She lead Soo into the shower and turned it on for her. "I'll have a shower with you okay? I won't leave you alone baby."

 

"Okay." Soo said ever so softly.

 

Oh my Sooyoungie is so broken right now. She looks like all the life has been out of her. She saw Sunny and Hyomin's dead bodies and now I don't think she can get that image out of her head, Jessi thought with concern.

 

She undressed herself before getting into the shower with Soo. Sooyoung then Jessi's face. "I don't ever want to lose you. Promise me you'll never leave me. Please don't ever leave me Jessi." Soo pleaded.

 

"Hey I'm right here with you, I'm not going anywhere baby." said Jessi before she hugged Soo tightly.

 

Meanwhile Hyo was sitting on her sofa holding Seo's hand crying as she told Seo exactly what had happened and what they saw.

 

"I wish we could go back in time and stop that truck but we can't and it just so heartbreaking."

 

"I guess your family is upset that you left your new husband to come see your friends?" Hyo asked.

 

"Oh well I don't really have a husband yet."

 

"What?"

 

"We hadn't got that far in ceremony before Jessi told me the horrible news." said Seo.

 

"So you're not married yet?"

 

"No."

 

"So for a little while longer your just mine." said Hyo.

 

"Yes." Seo said as she snuggled into Hyo's arm.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri......

 

 

They lay in Yoona's bed holding each other.

 

"Just like that......." Yuri shook her head. "Just like that and they're gone..... dead..... all over..... it's crazy baby, just so crazy." said Yuri.

 

"And Youngie and Tae, I mean that was so painful to watch but Tae's not seeing reason at the moment cause it's so raw for her. She shouldn't be blaming Youngie but I can see why she's reacting that way." said Yoona.

 

"I have no idea how she'll cope without Sunny. I really don't, I mean they were together so much and they really loved being around each other all the time." said Yuri.

 

"What happens now? like everything changes right..... nothing will ever be the same again between all of us. I mean it's impossible for everything not to change." said Yoona.

 

"We all become closer now right?" Yuri asked.

 

"I hope we become even closer but....."

 

"But what?" Yuri asked.

 

"Maybe it just pulls us all apart." Yoona said with concern.

 

 

Tae and Tiff.......

 

 

Tiff and Tae finally headed home after spending time with Sunny and Hyomin's family at the hospital. One of Sunny's sisters dropped them home.

 

Tiff pressed for her floor without Tae noticing. The doors opened and she grabbed Tae's hand to exit.

 

"What are you doing, I need to go home." said Tae.

 

"I think you should stay at my place tonight."

 

"No..... the dogs are at my place." said Tae.

 

"You can stay at my place and I'll bring the dogs back down to my place." said Tiff.

 

"I just want to go home to my place and be alone."

 

"Without me?" Tiff asked.

 

"I said alone didn't I." Tae snapped.

 

"Fine be alone but I'm coming to get Prince."

 

They travelled in silence to the penthouse and Tae unlocked the door. Ginger and Prince came running to them wagging their tales. Tiff picked Prince up.

 

"Are you sure you want to be left alone?" Tiff asked.

 

"Yep."

 

"Okay but if you need me I'm here okay."

 

"Yep." said Tae.

 

Tiff left with Prince in her arms and tears falling down her face. Not only am I dealing with the death of two close friends but my girlfriend doesn't want anything to do with me. I want to be there for her but all she wants to do is push me away, thought Tiff sadly.

 

Tae folded her arms and walked towards her bedroom before stopping and looking at Sunny's door. She slowly walked to her door and then entered Sunny's room.

 

She crawled onto her bed and rested her head on Sunny's pillow.

 

"Sunny-ah you come back now!! You hear me...... get your sorry back here now.........(sob) ......Sunny......please don't leave me alone.....(sob)...... Sunny-ah....... my precious Sunny......... come back to me...... (sob)....... please Sunny please." she called out desperately.

 

Ginger then jumped up on the bed and wagged his tail excitedly at Tae.

 

"How can you be so happy ........ you're not allowed to be so happy right now." Tae said while struggling through her tears.

 

Ginger started to her face. "Please don't do that......" Ginger again. "Ginger please stop......." he her yet again and she picked him up and cuddle him tightly.

 

"It's just you and me now........... just you and me." ..............