Love and Lies

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Oh crap, please don't tell me that I'm going to get another black eye, thought Soo.

 

"Soo what happened to your eye?" Seungie asked worriedly.

 

"Someone punched me."

 

"What?"

 

"And that's why Soo's in our bed I've been looking after her and helping ice her eye." said Jessi.

 

"Oh."

 

"Why are you back from Spain?" Jessi asked.

 

"It's been raining so we haven't been able to start the shoot yet and it's suppose to be still raining there the next couple of days so I decided to fly back and see you."

 

Oh great she's travelled all the way back to see me but I want to break up with her, thought Jessi.

 

"I saw all the missed calls and text messages from you. Sorry but I was on the plane." Seungie explained.

 

"I wondered why you weren't answering."

 

"Soo I'll ask you all about your eye later but would you mind if I had some time alone with Jessi right now?" she asked.

 

"No of course not. I'll just grab my things." Soo said as she picked up her clothes.

 

"See you guys later." Soo said as she started to walk out of the bedroom.

 

"I'll just walk you to the door." said Jessi.

 

"It's okay I can just let myself out."

 

"No I want to walk you out." she said to Soo. "Seungie I won't be long."

 

"Okay."

 

Jessi walked with Soo to the front door. 

 

"She's come back all this way to be with you. I understand if now's not the right time to do what you were going to do." said Soo.

 

"Don't worry Soo I'm still going to do it. I can't wait any longer. I want to be with you."

 

"If you need me just call me and Jessi thanks for looking after me last night." Soo smiled.

 

"Hopefully next time I can look after you in even better ways." Jessi smiled cheekily before she lightly brushed her hand past Soo's hand.

 

 

Hyo and Seo.....

 

 

"So did you sleep well?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yes I did." Seo smiled.

 

"I guess you'll be wanting to sleep here more often then?" Hyo asked.

 

"Maybe."

 

"And as promised I didn't make any moves on you while we were sleeping. See you can trust me."

 

"I do trust you but I'm still not sure when I'll be ready to take it any further than just sleeping together."

 

"It's okay Seo there's no hurry. Whenever you're ready is when I'll be ready." Hyo smiled.

 

"Thank you for being so patient with me." Seo said as she gave Hyo a short kiss.

 

"I guess we better get ready for this mornings training session. You're coming again today arn't you?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yes of course I am. I'll just go home and get ready."

 

The two of them walked towards the front door and then shared a kiss. Soo then opened the door. 

 

"What the hell happened to you. Who gave you a black eye?" Hyo asked.

 

"When I was trying to help Hyomin last night she punched me."

 

"What? Where is she? I'll give her one to match yours." Hyo said angrily.

 

"No don't worry about it. I'll fill you in on everything later but you need to get ready for work now don't you?"

 

"Yes but are you sure you don't want me to pay her a visit?" 

 

"No it's okay but thanks." said Soo.

 

Seo got ready then met Hyo downstairs. They started to walk to the park.

 

"Hyo you wouldn't of really hit Hyomin would you?"

 

"Hell yeah of course I would. If she's going to punch my bestie then I'll make her pay for doing it."

 

"But two wrongs don't make a right." said Seo.

 

"Huh?"

 

"If your angry with Hyomin for punching Soo well then the solution isn't to go and punch her is what I'm saying."

 

"Well that's the way I do things. So you better get use to it."

 

"How about you change your way of dealing with that kind of situation." said Seo.

 

"Are you trying to change me again?"

 

"It's not that I'm trying to change you Hyo. I'm just trying to get you to see that there's other less violent ways to deal with things."

 

"Okay fine I'll listen to your non violent ways but I can't guarantee that I'll use them." said Hyo.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri........

 

 

Yuri rolled over to face Yoona.

 

"Hey beautiful, I need to get up for work." said Yuri.

 

"Oh but I don't want you to leave. Stay with me longer."

 

"I wish I could but I can't. Come and have breakfast in the cafe so that I can stare at you all morning." Yuri smiled.

 

"I'll definitely be going to the cafe for breakfast and I'll have to order a few coffee's to help me stay awake after our sessions last night." Yoona smiled before kissing Yuri sweetly.

 

"Can we have some more sessions tonight?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes I can't wait to have more sessions with you tonight." Yoona said before kissing her again but longer this time.

 

"I'll take you out to dinner first. You'll need all the energy you can get so we can spend many enjoyable moments in this bed tonight." Yuri grinned.

 

"I'm really looking forward to it." Yoona smiled before they shared another kiss.

 

 

Jessi and Seungie......

 

 

Jessi walked to the lounge room where Seungie was waiting for her.

 

"You know Jessi when I walked in and saw you two in bed together I thought that it would of made what I'm about to say to you easier. But you said Soo was only in the bed cause you were looking after her."

 

"Well yes she was here because of that but there is more to it that I have to talk to you about."

 

"Do you want to talk first or me?" Seungie asked.

 

"I guess you should go first since you travelled all this way back to see me." 

 

"Okay well it's about us Jessi. You know I'm hardly ever home anymore and ...... well I'm really sorry I feel so bad about this but I've fallen for someone else. I'm so sorry Jessi."

 

Instead of having an upset look on her face. Jessi felt a smile take over her face.

 

"You're not angry at me?" Seungie asked.

 

"I guess a couple of weeks ago I would of been really angry at you but then I met.........well I met someone too and I've fallen for her and you're right  we don't get to see each other that much anymore and it's hard to be there for one another when we're in different parts of the world." Jessi explained.

 

"Wow you've fallen for someone too. Here I was trying to set you up with Soo but you had already fallen for someone." 

 

"Ah I had a feeling you were trying to push me towards Soo but I didn't know why."

 

"Jessi the girl I've fallen for well..... it's Sunhwa. I mean she's with me all the time and I guess I found myself becoming really close to her and now I really can't stop thinking about her and I came home to break up with you because I didn't want to cheat on you and I don't think I can control myself around her any longer."

 

"Believe me I know exactly what you're going through because I feel the same way. That's why I tried to call you and text you so many times because I was wanting to break up with you too. Thanks for not cheating on me but I nearly cheated on you after you left, so I think it's the best thing for both of us." 

 

"Who is she Jessi?"

 

"Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea and think that I cheated on you because we shared a bed last night but ......."

 

"Oh so it is Sooyoung then?"

 

"Yes but we just slept together last night cause I was worried about her eye." said Jessi.

 

"I knew she would be perfect for you Jessi." Seungie said happily.  "That's why I was trying to set you up with her and also I thought if you fell for Soo then I wouldn't feel so guilty about breaking up with you." 

 

"So how did you make her get over that huge crush she had on the girl that lives here?" Seungie asked.

 

"Oh um I was the girl she had a crush on."

 

"Wow seriously?"

 

"Yes that's why she would never tell you or me who her crush was."

 

"Ah it all makes sense now. Jessi I know I don't have much stuff here but I'm going to move all my stuff back to my parents house today. If that's alright with you?"

 

"Yeah sure do you want me to help you?"

 

"No it's okay you've got work and I've got a flight back to Spain later tonight. It'll only take me a couple of hours."

 

Jessi rushed around to get herself ready for work before saying a final goodbye to Seungyeon.

 

"Hey Jessi I don't regret going out with you. We really did have some good times together but we just weren't together enough because of my job."

 

"I know I don't regret it either but I think we're both excited about our future relationships so I guess it makes our goodbye a happy one instead of a sad one." Jessi said before they shared a hug.

 

"I'll leave my set of keys on the table before I leave."

 

"Thanks....... I guess I'll see you when I see you then. I hope Sunhwa is everything you're looking for." said Jessi.

 

"Thanks and I hope everything works out great for you and Soo. Goodbye Jessi." she said before they waved to each other and Jessi walked out the door.

 

When Jessi reached her car she sent Soo a text :

 

Hi Soo,

I hope your eye is feeling better.

Please come over my place after

you finish work. You've got to have

another swimming lesson with me

and your eye will be fine in the pool

so no excuses Choi Sooyoung. See

you later.

From Your Crush xx   :)

 

 

Hyo, Seo, Yuri and Yoona......

 

 

Hyo and Seo headed to the cafe after their training session. They went to see Yuri.

 

"Hey Yuri how come you didn't come and train with us this morning?" Hyo asked.

 

"Oh sorry I had a really late night."

 

"But you left the club way before us." Hyo said.

 

"Um well yes but we didn't um it took us while to get to sleep."

 

"So you were having your own personal training session in bed with Yoona." Hyo smiled before Seo nudged her.

 

"I didn't say that." said Yuri.

 

"No but the look on your face did." Hyo grinned.

 

Yuri grinned back at her.

 

Yoona then walked over to them. "Good morning everyone." she said cheerfully.

 

"You're in a very good mood today Yoona." Hyo smiled.

 

"Well I have a very good reason to be in a good mood."

 

"Yes we know because of your bedroom workout."

 

"Hyo." Seo nudged her with her elbow.

 

Yoona looked at Yuri. "I didn't say anything, Hyo is just putting two and two together." said Yuri.

 

Yoona then leant over and gave Yuri a quick kiss. Yuri smiled brightly.

 

"So are you two having breakfast here now?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes would you like to join us?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes please." said Yoona.

 

After they ordered their breakfast Hyo asked Yoona. "So did you help treat Soo's eye?"

 

"Um no, what are you talking about?"

 

"Oh so you don't know what happened to Soo last night then?" Hyo asked.

 

"No what happened to Soo?" Yoona asked with concern.

 

"Hyomin punched her in the eye."

 

"What? Is she alright?"

 

"Um she said it doesn't feel as sore as it did last night."

 

"Where is she? I need to see her." she said with a panicked voice.

 

"Yoona don't worry she's fine."

 

Soo started to walk over to the cafe with a pair of sunglasses on to hide her black eye. As soon as Yoona saw her she raced up to her.

 

"Why didn't you call me to tell me about your eye?" she said angrily.

 

"I'm sorry Yoong but I didn't want to bother you."

 

"You're no bother to me, I can't believe you didn't call me."

 

"Don't be angry at me. I didn't call because you had just got back together with Yuri. How do you think it would of looked to her if I called asking you for help last night?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't care what it would of looked like. Next time you need me call me okay?"

 

"Okay I will."

 

"Promise me." said Yoona as she held her pinky out to Soo.

 

"Okay I pinky promise that next time I need help that I'll let Yoongie know." Soo smiled cutely at her.

 

"Don't call me Yoongie now to try and up to me. I'm still angry at you." Yoona said as she gently removed the sunglasses off Soo's face.

 

"Ouch that must of hurt. There's not much swelling there, you must of been a good girl and iced it."

 

"Yes Jessi helped me ice it."

 

"So Jessi helped you, well I bet that helped to make you feel better." Yoona smiled.

 

"Yes actually, it helped me a lot." Soo smiled.

 

 

Sunny and Tae......

 

 

"Morning Sunny, would you like me to make you some breakfast?"

 

"No thanks Tae, where's Tiff?"

 

"She already left for work. So have you heard from Hyomin?"

 

"Um she left a text saying she spent the night at her parents house and she's on her way to see me now?"

 

"Well I'm staying with you then."

 

"Tae could you please leave us alone to talk privately when she arrives?" Sunny asked.

 

"I'm not leaving you alone with her." Tae insisted.

 

"Well stay in your room then. You'll still be here for me but I'll be able to talk to her in private."

 

"Okay I'll wait in my room then." said Tae before she took off to her room.

 

Not long after Hyomin arrived and Sunny let her in.

 

"Just by looking at your face I can tell you know about last night. I'm sorry Cutie, I'm so so sorry."

 

"Why were you drinking huh? You promised me you wouldn't drink again."

 

"I know but I ran into an old work friend at your club and she was meeting some friends at the club down the road so I went with her cause you were working. She bought me a drink I asked for a juice but she got me vodka with the juice. I didn't plan to drink Sunny it was an accident."

 

Please don't tell me your going to fall for that story, thought Tae who was listening from her room.

 

"Oh Baby I knew you wouldn't drink on purpose. I knew you wouldn't hurt me like that again."

 

"Of course I wouldn't. Come here Cutie." Hyomin pulled Sunny in close and they shared an intimate kiss.

 

"I love you, I would never risk what I have with you and start drinking again."

 

"I love you too Baby and I knew that you wouldn't." 

 

They shared a longer kiss.

 

Oh shoot me now. Sunny-ah what the hell are you thinking. Now I know what they mean when they say that love is blind, thought Tae.

 

 

Jessi and Soo......

 

 

Soo arrived at the door for her swimming lesson.

 

"Hi Soo, how's your eye feeling?"

 

"If I told you that I'm in excruciating pain would you let me get out of my swimming lesson?" Soo asked.

 

"No you're not getting out of this lesson." Jessi grinned.

 

"Okay well my eye is feeling much better then." Soo smiled.

 

"Good let's go to the pool."

 

"What about Seungie is she going to be swimming with us?" 

 

"No she's not here."

 

"Um did you get to talk about um I mean did you tell her about us?"

 

"Well I did talk to her about some things."

 

"And?"

 

"Why don't we just get in the pool." Jessi said.

 

Oh I guess Jessi didn't go through with  telling her then, Soo thought sadly.

 

They both hopped into the pool and then Jessi stared at Soo with a big smile on her face.

 

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Soo asked.

 

"I was just wondering what you would think about finally getting to date your crush?" Jessi smiled widely.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Come here." Jessi said as she reached her hand out to Soo and pulled her up against her body.

 

Jessi began to Soo's hair before she leant in to kiss Soo. But she stopped herself and just rested her lips against Soo's to .

 

"Jessi please are we allowed to kiss or not?" Soo asked impatiently.

 

Jessi then smiled before meeting Soo's lips for a quick kiss.

 

"We've waited this long to kiss and that's all I get." Soo complained.

 

"You're so easy to stir up." Jessi grinned and then shared a long kiss with Soo.

 

They kissed slowly for a very long time. Both of them making the most of finally being able to kiss one another. Jessi finally pulled away from the kiss and then she stared seductively at Soo before taking her bikini top off.

 

Soo's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She couldn't take her eyes of Jessi's s floating freely in the water.

 

Jessi laughed. "Soo I have a face too you know."

 

Soo looked up at Jessi. "I um I know but um there just like um......so......" Soo said before she wrapped around Jessi's left ...........