Where Are You

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"What the hell is going on?" Tae yelled.

 

"It's not what it looks like Tae." said Tiff. Tae had already overheard her yelling at Jiyoon to get off the bed so she knew Tiff didn't want her there.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jiyoon asked.

 

"I came to see my girlfriend."

 

"Oh you can't be serious. Tiff why would you date such a low life."

 

"Excuse me Jiyoon don't call her that."

 

"You really have lowered your standards haven't you."

 

"No I set my standards higher and that's why I'm dating Taeyeon and not you."

 

"Haha you think she's a higher standard than me..... oh you do make me laugh Tiff."

 

"Okay enough, Tiff wants you to leave so put your clothes back on and leave." Tae said sternly.

 

"No!" 

 

"Get off this bed and get dressed now or I'll throw you out of this apartment ." said Tae.

 

"I'd like to see you try that." Jiyoon said smugly.

 

Tae couldn't put up with her crap any longer and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of bed. She then grabbed Jiyoon's arms and pulled her out of the room, as she did this a piece of paper fell out of her pocket.

 

Tae continued to pull her all the way to the front door. She then opened the door and threw her out.

 

"You can't leave me here like this." said Jiyoon.

 

"Want to make a bet." Tae said as she slammed the door shut.

 

Tiff picked up the paper that fell from Tae's pocket and put it in her own pocket as she walked out to Tae.

 

"Once again Tiff I have no idea what you ever saw in that piece of trash. How did she end up on your bed ?"

 

Tiff explained everything to her.

 

"Oh..... well did you get her copy of the key back off her?"

 

"No I didn't." said Tiff.

 

Jiyoon started knocking on the front door. Tae opened the door. "Why haven't you left yet?"

 

"I need my clothes and my bag."

 

"I'll get your clothes and your bag for you if you give us your copy of the apartment key."

 

"Okay it's in my bag." said Jiyoon.

 

Tiff grabbed her clothes from the room while Tae got her bag for her.

 

"Now give me the key." Tae demanded.

 

She pulled the key out of her bag and handed it to Tae. 

 

"And I need my clothes." Jiyoon said to Tiff.

 

"Sure here you go." Tiff said as she threw her clothes into the hallway outside her apartment.

 

"Can't I get dressed in here?"

 

"No and don't let me ever see you back here ever again." Tiff said as she shut the door.

 

"I'm sorry Tae, I had no idea she would do something like that. I mean it doesn't surprise me but I still didn't expect it."

 

"Hopefully she's finally got it through that thick head of hers that you don't want anything to do with her again."

 

"By the way why are you all dressed up, are you heading out?" Tiff asked.

 

"No I just got back from a meeting with my agent."

 

"And how'd it go, any new offers come your way?"

 

"Um........ no..... um nothing new." said Tae.

 

"Okay well I'm just about to take Prince for a walk. Are you, Sunny and Ginger coming with us?"

 

"Yep but I want to do this first." Tae said before kissing Tiff sweetly. "I'll just go get changed and we'll meet you outside near the revolving door."

 

After Tae left, Tiff went to put some dog treats in her pocket and she felt the bit of paper in there. Oh I forgot to give this back to Tae, I'll just give it to her downstairs, she then opened up the piece of paper and began to read it.

 

Oh my god Kim Taeyeon...... why have you been lying to me, thought Tiffany.

 

 

Yoona and Soo.....

 

 

The driver was taking them to their next photo shoot location.

 

"So Yuri's coming in a week, that's great Yoongie. I wish Jessi had a job that she could just take off from for two months." said Soo.

 

"It's hard for Jessi to just drop everything and take off with her job but let's just keep moving through these photo shoots as fast as we can so you can get back to her quicker."

 

The car approached their next stop Disneyland Paris.

 

 

 

 

"Look Yoongie, it's our next photo location...... DISNEYLAND!!!" Soo said excitedly.

 

"Oh my god are you serious?"

 

"Yes and if we get the shoot done quickly we can spend the rest of the time here as regular tourists having fun." Soo smiled.

 

"So that's why you told me to bring clothes and comfortable shoes to change into."

 

"Yep I'm so excited about our day ahead."

 

 

 Seo and Hyo......

 

 

"Hyo can you please come with me to pick out my wedding dress?" Seo asked.

 

"No way, why would you even ask me to do that? I don't want to help pick out the dress that you're going to marry someone else in."

 

"I'm sorry, I never thought of it like that. I just wanted you with me because I miss you when we're apart." said Seo.

 

"Well I am the type of person that's easily missed, so I can't blame you for feeling that way." Hyo grinned cheekily.

 

Seo laughed at her.

 

"Why don't you ask one of our other friends to help pick you out a dress. Tiff or Tae or actually why don't you ask Jessi since she's feeling so lonely without Soo. Maybe it'll be good for her to get out for a while." Hyo suggested.

 

"Oh good idea." Seo said as she called Jessi :

 

"Hi Seo."

 

"Hello Jessi, I was just wondering if you would come with me to pick out my wedding dress tonight?"

 

"Oh..... um....... weddings aren't really my thing." 

 

"Please Jessi, I don't want to go by myself and you have a great sense of fashion. Please come with me?" Seo begged.

 

"I thought you were trying to get out of this marriage?"

 

"I am but our parents went ahead and booked the wedding. It's only three months away."

 

"Really that soon...... well okay I'll come with you but how about we go out and have some dinner before we look for the dress?"

 

"Okay." said Seo.

 

 

Tiff, Tae and Sunny.....

 

 

The three of them walked to the park with Prince and Ginger. Tiff was talking happily with Sunny but whenever Tae tried to talk to her she either ignored her or answered coldly.

 

At the park they played with the dogs before Tae said to Sunny. "Could you please watch both the dogs for a while? I just need to talk to Tiff alone."

 

"Sure." said Sunny.

 

Tae then grabbed Tiff's hand and they walked to a more secluded area of the park.

 

"What's wrong Tiff? Why are you ignoring me?"

 

"Because I'm angry with you. My last girlfriend was a complete liar. I didn't think you would be a liar as well."

 

"What are you talking about?" Tae asked.

 

"This." Tiff said as she handed the piece of paper to Tae.

 

Tae opened it up. "How'd you get this?"

 

"It fell out of your pocket at my place earlier and I forgot to give it back to you. I even asked you before if you had got any new offers and you said you hadn't. So does that mean I can't trust you either?" Tiff said angrily.

 

"Of course you can trust me and I didn't lie because this isn't a new offer. That offer was put to me when Hyomin and Sunny started dating again."

 

"It's an amazing offer, why haven't you accepted it yet?"

 

"Because of you and my best friend. I can't leave you or Sunny for nine months It's such a long time. I love you Tiff and I don't want to risk losing what we have by chasing some dream in Las Vegas."

 

"But that's just it Tae...... it's your dream job. You may never get offered such an awesome opportunity again."

 

"What so you're saying that you're happy for me to leave you for nine months?" Tae asked.

 

"No I would hate you being away from me for that long but if it meant you could live your dream for nine months then how could I possibly stand in your way."

 

"Well you don't have to worry cause I'm not going to accept the offer."

 

"But Tae."

 

"No I can't leave you or Sunny right now. You know Sunny just pretends that she's handling everything just fine but I know deep down that she's not and well if I can't be here when my best friend needs me most than I wouldn't be much of a best friend now would I?"

 

"You have such a good heart Tae.......... but won't you just regret not accepting such an amazing offer?"

 

"Maybe but I think I would regret it even more if I wasn't here when Sunny needed me. Also how can I regret staying here with my beautiful girlfriend." Tae said before giving Tiff a kiss.

 

"You're too sweet Tae but honestly as much as I would hate you going, I would totally understand if you decided to take the offer."

 

"I'm not taking it and please don't tell Sunny about this because she will ask me to take the offer and I don't want to leave her right now." said Tae.

 

 

Soo and Yoona.......

 

 

They had already finished the photo shoot and were now walking happily around disneyland taking in all the attractions.

 

"The street parade is about to start. We have to watch it Yoongie because Woody is suppose to be in it and I'm in love with Woody." Soo smiled.

 

"Woody?" Yoona asked.

 

"You know Woody from Toy Story."

 

"Oh that Woody........ do I need to call Jessi and tell her about this love you have for someone else." Yoona grinned.

 

Soo poked her tongue out at her. They watched the parade and right near the back of the parade was the toy story characters.

 

"Look Youngie...... Woody's coming."

 

"Oh my god he is too......... he's getting closer." said Soo excitedly.

 

Once the toy story car reached them. "Woody hello!! Hi Woody I love you!!" Soo screamed out.

 

Yoona covered her face in embarrassment.

 

"What's wrong?" Soo asked.

 

"That was so embarrassing you do know he's not real don't you?" Yoona grinned.

 

"Yah he's real in my heart and that's all that matters." Soo smiled.

 

They continued to enjoy their day taking in more attractions, lots of rides and heaps of food.

 

 

Seo and Jessi.......

 

 

After having dinner together they headed to the bridal shop.

 

"I don't want the most perfect dress because I want that for when I get to marry the one I'm truly in love with not just the person my parents arranged for me to marry."

 

"Okay so something nice and classic but not your ultimate dream dress." said Jessi.

 

"Yeah exactly."

 

Jessi picked out three dresses for her to try. Eventually they found one that was just what Seo was after. Seo began to tear up.

 

"Seo what's wrong?"

 

"I dreamt about my wedding day ever since I was a little girl but this is not how I imagined it. Picking out my wedding dress I thought would be such a special occasion but when you're doing it for an arranged wedding well everything just feels so fake." Seo said sadly.

 

"I guess it would feel like that. Let's just hope that maybe your parents and his parents can come to their senses before your wedding day."

 

"I pray every day and night that I don't have to go through with this marriage but I'm starting to lose hope."

 

"Don't lose hope Seo, just keep believing that it'll all work out in the end." said Jessi.

 

"Okay I'll keep trying not to lose hope but Jessi I hope you don't mind me asking, but Soo had told me how marriage isn't something you're interested in. Can I ask you why?"

 

"Um I just don't think it's necessary to marry someone to prove how much you love them and I mean there are just so many marriages that end in divorce these days so why would I bother."

 

"So even if you and Soo were together for the next five years you wouldn't even consider marrying her if that would make her happy?"

 

"She already knows I don't want to get married so it's not like I'm hiding it from her." Jessi said.

 

"But what if marriage is something that Soo believes in strongly?"

 

"As I said she knows how I feel about it so she'll just have to deal with it I guess."

 

 

Soo and Yoona......

 

 

When Yoona and Soo got back to their hotel after their fun day at disneyland they were so exhausted that they both took a nap. They didn't wake up until after 10pm.

 

"I think we slept for too long. How are we going to sleep tonight now?" Soo asked.

 

"Let's order some food for our very late dinner." said Yoona.

 

After they finished eating their meal. "There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep anytime soon." said Soo.

 

"Yeah I know we really did nap for too long......... why don't we make the most of our non tiredness and go clubbing." said Yoona.

 

"Good idea."

 

"The make up lady told me about this nightclub called 'Le Queen' she said it's really good there." Yoona said.

 

"It's not a topless club is it?" 

 

"Haha no Soo it's not." said Yoona.

 

"Okay well let's get ready then." Soo smiled.

 

Once they were ready they headed to the nightclub.

 

 

 

 

Yoona and Soo had an awesome night at the club. They danced and drunk the night away. They stumbled out of the club together in the early hours of the morning.

 

"We need to go to our hotel." Yoona said before giggling with drunkeness.

 

"I can't remember where our hotel is." Soo giggled. "Let's just walk there. We'll find it eventually." Soo said as she nearly fell over.

 

"Let's walk that way." said Yoona but the two of them were so drunk they had no idea where they were going.

 

They stumbled along arm in arm while giggling and singing at the top of their voices.

 

"Youngie I have no idea where we are haha."

 

Soo giggled. "Me either......... ooh look a fountain haha . Let's go look at the pretty witty drippy fountain."

 

"Yes haha it's a very pretty drippy fountain." Yoona said as they approached it.

 

Soo sat on the ground and took her high heels off before she hurried over to the fountain nearly falling over on the way.

 

 

 

 

 

"Youngie wait for me!" Yoona shouted as she took her shoes off too. She stumbled over to the fountain as well.

 

"Let's hop in." said Soo as she put her leg into the fountain.

 

"No Youngie hahaha no you can't swim haha remember."

 

"I'm not going to swim haha I'm just going to play haha." she said full of drunken cheer.

 

They both hopped in and started splashing each other with water.

 

"I love you Youngie, you're the bestest friend ever and haha ever and ever haha oh haha and ever." Yoona said.

 

"No Yoongie you're wrong haha cause you're the bestest haha friend ever and ever and haha ever and more ever haha." Soo rambled away.

 

They ran around continuing to splash each other. Yoona ran away from Soo but as she kept running she was oblivious to the fact that Soo had slipped and hit her head on one of the statues knocking herself out. She then fell into the water and sunk to the bottom of the fountain.

 

Yoona turned around but couldn't see Soo anywhere. "Youngie where are you? Haha are you hiding from me?"

 

But she couldn't see or hear Soo anymore. "Youngie you can come out now........." but still she couldn't see or hear Soo.

 

She began to panic. "Youngie where are you?" she yelled out as loud as she could..............