New Friend

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

She began to panic. "Youngie where are you?" she yelled out as loud as she could.

 

As Yoona turned to look back the other way she saw a girl jump into the fountain and drag Sooyoung out. Yoona rushed over to them.

 

"It's okay I'm a nurse." Yoona said as she stumbled towards them.

 

"Yes but you're also very drunk. Just tell me what to do." she said.

 

"Tilt her head back and lift her chin. Is she breathing?" Yoona asked worriedly.

 

"Yes she's breathing."

 

Soo then began to cough up water.

 

"Quick turn her on her side." Yoona yelled.

 

She turned Soo on her side until she'd stopped coughing the water up.

 

"Now put her on her back again." said Yoona.

 

Soo dazedly stared up at the dark haired beauty looking back at her. "Did I die..... am I in heaven already?" asked Soo.

 

"No you're still alive with a nasty bump on your head." she said.

 

"Oh...... I thought you were an...... um.... my head really hurts." said Soo.

 

"I'm not surprised that it's so sore you bumped your head on that statue pretty hard." she explained.

 

"Oh you saw what happened?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes I was watching you two mucking around in the fountain. It caught my attention cause it's not something you see everyday or night. I saw her slip over and bump her head and when I didn't see her stand back up, I ran over to help."

 

"Thanks so much for helping." Yoona said.

 

"That's okay but I think we need to get your friend here to the hospital just to make sure she's okay."

 

"Um..... my name's Sooyoung." she said as she reached her hand up and gently touched the girls face.

 

"Have I got something on my face?" she asked.

 

"Oh... um no, sorry I was just making sure you were real." said Soo.

 

"Did you think you were seeing things because you bumped your head?" she asked.

 

"I thought I was in heaven and you were an ....... you know an ...... oh it doesn't matter." said Soo.

 

"Yes it does, please tell me?"

 

"I thought you were an angel." Soo said shyly.

 

The girl laughed at her. "You must be still feeling slightly out of it if you think i'm an angel unless that was some kind of pick up line you were using on me?"

 

"No." Soo called out feeling embarrassed. "Ouch my head." Soo complained.

 

"I was only joking about the pick up line. Now let's get you to hospital."

 

"It's okay I'll take her to the hospital." said Yoona.

 

"Um no offence but you're in no condition to take her to the hospital. I mean you two even left your handbags over there for someone to steal."

 

"It's okay people don't steal in Paris." said Soo.

 

She couldn't help but laugh at Soo's comment. She then introduced herself. "By the way my name's Stella....Stella Kim."

 

 

 

 

"Pleased to meet you Stella and thanks for saving me." Soo smiled.

 

"You're welcome." Stella smiled back at her.

 

"Oh and my drunk best friend's name is Yoona."

 

"You're just as drunk as me Youngie."

 

"Yep haha we both got way too drunk." said Soo.

 

"Well that I can see but my car is just over there. Let's get you to the hospital." said Stella.

 

"We're too wet to get in your car." said Soo.

 

"Hey it's only a car I think your health is more important than whether my car seats get wet. Besides it'll dry eventually." she smiled.

 

Stella drove them to the hospital. She waited with them while Soo went to see the doctor. Soo got told to ice the bump on and off for the next few hours but besides that she would be fine.

 

"Where do you two live? I'll drop you home." said Stella.

 

"We can't ask you to do that." said Soo.

 

"I don't mind at all and I really would like to stay with you and help ice your bump because I have a feeling you two are in no condition to be worrying about that."

 

"We hardly know you so I'm not sure how I'd feel about having you stay with us to help ice Youngie." said Yoona protectively.

 

"I understand that but I really do want to help. I promise I'll look after Sooyoung well for you. I've done a good job so far haven't I?"

 

"Yes you've done a great job.....um okay you can help her then." 

 

Yoona then told her the name of their hotel.

 

"Really the house I'm renting is just around the corner from your hotel. So are you guys just here for a holiday?"

 

While Soo fell asleep in the car Yoona filled Stella in on why they were in Paris.

 

"I'm here for work too."

 

"Oh so you don't live here?" Yoona asked.

 

"No I'm an artist and I'm here to do some more paintings. There's so many wonderful things to paint here. I feel so inspired in Paris." she smiled.

 

They woke Soo up when they arrived at the hotel. Once inside Stella suggested that Soo have a shower and get into some dry clothes before she starts to ice her bump.

 

"Actually I'll just run the bath instead because you could fall over while you're standing up in the shower." she said as she took off to the bathroom and ran the bath.

 

"Wow she's so nice." said Soo.

 

"Yes lucky she was there to save you cause I would of tried to save you but being so drunk wouldn't of helped my chances of finding you in the water." said Yoona.

 

"Okay Sooyoung the bath is ready." Stella called out.

 

Stella then grabbed a chair and put it in the bathroom for Yoona. "Here Yoona you can sit on this while Sooyoung's having her bath. Just make sure she doesn't slip under the water or anything."

 

Once Soo was bathed and dressed she leant some of her clothes to Stella, so that she could get out of her wet clothes too. She then lied down on the bed while Stella moved a chair next to the bed so she could sit there and hold the ice on Soo's bump.

 

Yoona returned after her bath and hopped in the bed next to Soo.

 

"Oh I didn't realize you two are a couple."

 

"We're not a couple, the hotel stuffed up our booking so we had to share this room. We get an extra room in a few days." Yoona explained.

 

"You guys can catch some sleep now if you like. I'll just keep icing for the next few hours."

 

Within a matter of minutes both Soo and Yoona were fast asleep. Stella continued to ice Soo's bump while they slept.

 

This girl is so beautiful even with the bump on her head. It almost feels like I was destined to meet her. I wonder if she'd except a dinner date with me, Stella thought to herself.

 

After four hours Soo woke up as Stella put the ice on her head once again.

 

"Hey Sleepy, how are you feeling now?"

 

"I feel like someone hit me over the head with a hammer." said Soo.

 

"I wonder if you feel like that cause of your bump or cause you drank so much last night?"

 

"I really did drink a lot. I hardly ever drink but last night Yoona and I were drinking cocktails and they were so nice that we just kept drinking one after the other."

 

"The cocktails must of been nice then, maybe you could take me to this club one night." 

 

"I don't think I'll want to go back to that place for a while." Soo smiled.

 

"Oh yeah I guess not um maybe we could catch up for dinner one night?" Stella asked.

 

"Sure and since you saved me and all it'll be my shout." Soo smiled.

 

"So I take it you're not married cause I can't see a ring on your finger?"

 

Soo then looked down at her finger only to notice her couple ring was missing.

 

"Oh my god..... where could it be." she said in panic.

 

"Where could what be?" Stella asked.

 

"My ring..... it's gone."

 

"Your ring? Like your wedding ring?"

 

"No my couple ring from my girlfriend. It was still on my finger when I went out last night and now it's missing."

 

"It could of slipped off when you were in the fountain." said Stella.

 

"Stella do you think you could drive me to the fountain right now. I need to find that ring..... It would break mine and my girlfriends heart if I lost it."

 

"Yeah sure let's go." Stella said sensing Soo's urgency.

 

Stella drove straight to the fountain. As soon as they got out of the car Soo started to run but stopped cause her head hurt.

 

"Don't worry I'll run there." Stella said as she sprinted to the fountain. She went straight to where she had pulled Soo out of the fountain.

 

Before Soo had even reached the fountain Stella had already climbed in.

 

"Do you see it?" Soo asked.

 

Stella then walked through the fountain water towards Soo. "Is this it?"

 

"Oh my god yes, thank you, thank you, thank you." Soo said happily as she placed the ring back on her finger.

 

"I can't believe it was still there. You're so lucky Sooyoung that nobody had noticed it yet."

 

"I know, bad things happen when I get drunk. I bumped my head and lost this ring. I think that's a sign for me to not get drunk again anytime soon."

 

"Sure looks like it." said Stella.

 

"At least one good thing came out of it."

 

"What's that?" Stella asked.

 

"I made a new friend." she said smiling at Stella.

 

Stella smiled back at her. "I now know you have a girlfriend but can we still catch up for dinner sometime as friends?"

 

"Yes of course and like I said before, it's my shout." Soo smiled.

 

 

One week later.....

 

 

Yoona was waiting for Yuri's arrival at the airport. She was so excited at the thought of seeing Yuri again. Yuri looked for Yoona as she walked out. Once their eyes met they ran towards one another before embracing for a long hug.

 

"Yul I can't believe you're actually here. I missed you so much and you don't know how much it means to me that you would travel here to be with me." Yoona said before giving Yuri a sweet kiss.

 

"You've only been gone a week but we have lots of kissing and stuff to catch up on." Yuri smiled.

 

"Stuff hey, I wonder what you mean by stuff?" Yoona grinned.

 

"You know exactly what I mean Yoong." she grinned cheekily.

 

"Well lucky for us that Soo just moved into the other hotel room this morning."

 

When they arrived at the hotel they headed straight for the room.

 

"Wow nice room." said Yuri.

 

"So what did you want to do now?" Yoona asked.

 

"I should go say hello to Soo otherwise it would be rude if I didn't."

 

"No it's okay she's going out for dinner with a friend and she said she'll catch up with you tomorrow cause she figured we might want some time alone."

 

"Who's the friend she's having dinner with?" Yul asked.

 

"Stella, you know the girl I told you about that saved Youngie from the fountain."

 

"Oh her, well I think I'd really like to have a bath with you now." said Yuri.

 

"A bath?"

 

"Yes a bath, I feel disgusting from the flight and once I'm clean I'm sure I'll feel like doing other things with you in there." she smiled.

 

 

Soo and Stella.....

 

 

Soo waited out the front of the hotel until Stella pulled in to pick her up. She got into the car.

 

"Hi Stella."

 

"Hey Sooyoung, I hope you're hungry because I bought heaps of food for us." she smiled.

 

"You already got the food? I'm suppose to pay for it."

 

"Well you can just pay the next time we have dinner together."

 

"Okay deal, that food smells so good."

 

"It's chinese food, I get takeaway from there all the time. It's really nice and we're going somewhere special to eat it cause I've got a proposition for you." Stella said with a smile. 

 

"A proposition...... you do know I've got a girlfriend right?"

 

Stella laughed. "Yes Sooyoung I know and it's not that type of proposition."

 

Stella then parked the car.

 

"Woah...... ." said Soo in amazement.

 

"So this is Notre Dame, it's one of the most famous cathedrals in the world. We can eat dinner outside and then we can take a look inside after." Stella said.

 

 

 

 

"It looks amazing at night. I should do a night photo shoot with Yoona here."

 

"Yes you should."

 

Stella spread a picnic blanket out and they started to eat the food.

 

"So what's this proposition of yours?" Soo asked.

 

"Well I was hoping to make an offer to you that you can't refuse but hmmm I don't know how to make it so that you won't refuse it."

 

"Just ask me, I mean what's the worst that could happen?"

 

"You could say no." Stella laughed.

 

"Haha yes I could but I'm eating this really yummy food right now that you bought for me, so ask me now while I'm feeling so happy." Soo smiled.

 

"Okay so I'm an artist and you're a photographer, I was wondering if you would help me out by taking photos of the places I want to paint."

 

"I'm liking what you're proposing so keep talking." Soo smiled.

 

"For example look how beatiful this cathedral is at night. So I would prefer to paint this how it looks at night instead of the day time. But the problem is there's usually not enough light at night for me to paint well enough. So I thought if I could get you to take a picture of this at night then I can paint during the day but have your photo with me to add the night time effect."

 

"So that's all you want me to do is take night time photos of your painting locations?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Well of course I can do that for you." Soo smiled.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.....

 

 

Yoona gave Yuri a soft seductive kiss on the lips.

 

"I'm sorry it took me so long to see how much I really love you."

 

Yuri kissed her back. "At least you're mine now." she said before kissing her lips again.

 

"I'm going to be busy with photo shoots while you're here but when I'm not working, there's so many places I want to take you to see." 

 

"We'll still have plenty of time to spend together after your photo shoots."

 

"Yes we will, you being here with me is going to be so much fun Yul." Yoona smiled.

 

"Yep and let's start with some fun in this bath right now." Yuri said as she kissed Yoona gently down the side of her neck.

 

Yoona gently caressed Yuri's body flirtaciously before meeting her lips for a passionate kiss.

 

 

Hyo and Seo......

 

 

Knowing that Seo had been so upset lately with the realization that the arranged marriage looked more and more likely to go ahead. Hyo decided to cook her a romantic dinner for two.

 

"Thank you this is just what I needed a romantic night alone with you." said Seo.

 

"We're alone together most nights."

 

"I know but you've gone to so much effort with this dinner and I really appreciate it." Seo smiled at her.

 

"Well my library girl has been feeling so down and I don't like seeing you like that. So I had to try and cheer you up right?"

 

"Right and you're doing a great job of it."

 

"Seo....... I'm not going to lose you am I..... you know if you do have to go ahead with this marriage?" Hyo asked.

 

"No but I've been worried about losing you."

 

"If we stay strong for each other I'm sure we can make it through this mess." said Hyo.

 

 

The Next morining - Sunny and Tae....

 

 

Sunny got off the phone and ran to Tae in the kitchen with an excited look on her face.

 

"What is it?" Tae asked.

 

"That was the recovery clinic. They said Hyomin has made such great progress that they're expecting to be able to release her by the end of this week." .................